List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is Stitch and Kelly's real relationship?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is Stitch and Kelly's real relationship?

Started by LDCOOL at 2014/02/24 03:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 04:41PM, Views: 3063, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/24 03:02PM
    What is Stitch and Kelly's real relationship?
    LDCOOL

I think Stitch and Kelly are ex-lovers. Some people say Sister and brother. What do you think? And when will we find out? Sorry if this has been discussed.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/24 03:03PM
    #2   2014/02/24 03:11PM
    Re: What is Stitch and Kelly's real relationship?
    greengrass

Quote LDCOOL: I think Stitch and Kelly are ex-lovers. Some people say Sister and brother. What do you think? And when will we find out? Sorry if this has been discussed.

From the talk Kelly and Stitch had today Can.they had an affair that ended Stitch's marriage.There not brother and sister,they are ex lovers.

#3   2014/02/24 03:19PM
    LDCOOL

Quote greengrass:
    Quote LDCOOL: I think Stitch and Kelly are ex-lovers. Some people say Sister and brother. What do you think? And when will we find out? Sorry if this has been discussed.

From the talk Kelly and Stitch had today Can.they had an affair that ended Stitch's marriage.There not brother and sister,they are ex lovers.

I'm glad someone agrees with me.

#4   2014/02/24 05:18PM
    tuck4704

They may be ex lovers but they didn't have an affair because Stitch told Dylan last week that neither him nor his wife cheated.

#5   2014/02/24 05:21PM
    Layngel

Quote greengrass:

I agree.

#6   2014/02/24 05:51PM
    ericlizafan

I think they had an affair and that's what ended Stitch's marriage...she said she didn't want to wreck another marriage, that's telling.

#7   2014/02/26 03:31AM
    SilverQueen

Quote greengrass:

I've been trying to figure that out for a minute now and ita that they were once lovers not brother and sister as siblings don't act like that and then Kelly said to Stitch today that she doesn't want to break up another marriage again and I believe she's referring to Stitch's marriage because we all know his marriage is breaking up. Kelly's proably the reason and that's why Stitch has been so angry with her and went off on her after finding out she slept with Billy causing problems with Billy and Victoria but don't get why he was defending Kelly to Victoria when he was never team Kelly before. He's feeling sorry for Kelly now as she never has anyone of her own? Stitch sure was mad at Kelly when she kept stalking Billy but is okay now that Kelly's backing off finally. Maybe he's trying to make Victoria feel better that it was just as much Billy's fault as Kelly's? Why? What ya'll think?!!!!!

#8   2014/02/26 04:21AM
    shellz

Two useless, uninteresting characters that probably had something at one time. Not sure why the show is wasting energy on these two. Blah.

#9   2014/02/26 04:35AM
    hopey pix

Stitch would have sizzled with Ashley!I liked them when Ashley flirted with him in the hospital!Not with Kelly!She needs to be gone!!

#10   2014/02/26 04:43AM
    calliope

I didn't get that scene. He was furious with her and now is there for her? Big turnaround.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list