List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER for tomorrow's Can show..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER for tomorrow's Can show..

Started by rediculous at 2014/02/24 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 10:19AM, Views: 3257, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/24 01:02PM
    SPOILER for tomorrow's Can show..
    rediculous

Ian Ward smiles as he sends the picture of him and Summer to Nikki, as she receives it she is shocked, Oh no, not Summer, she says to herself..this will be seen on Tuesday's Can show, Wednesday's US show..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/24 01:04PM
    #2   2014/02/24 01:07PM
    Re: SPOILER for tomorrow's Can show..
    valleycliffe

LOLOL i see he's pulling a "victor"....

he will blackmail nikki into letting him into her life again or he will stay in summers....

get out your white dress nikki, and don't forget the flowers, beads and tambourine...

#3   2014/02/24 01:14PM
    ChuloEspana

Quote valleycliffe: LOLOL i see he's pulling a "victor"....

he will blackmail nikki into letting him into her life again or he will stay in summers....

get out your white dress nikki, and don't forget the flowers, beads and tambourine...

Yes! And that is also how Nick and Dylan find out about Summer knowing Ian.

#4   2014/02/24 01:25PM
    Nikki75

Thanks for the spoiler! It took a dang selfie for Nikki to see what was happening right in front of her!

#5   2014/02/24 01:26PM
    Layngel

Thanks Red, as always love your posts! Oh I can't believe he did that! Yuck.

#6   2014/02/24 01:30PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote rediculous: Ian Ward smiles as he sends the picture of him and Summer to Nikki, as she receives it she is shocked, Oh no, not Summer, she says to herself..this will be seen on Tuesday's Can show, Wednesday's US show..

I really feel for Nikki considering her illness. But I think this Ian Character could be a rivalry interest with Victor Newman. As for summer, the character is sweet but always makes wrong decisions like her mom.

#7   2014/02/24 01:42PM
    KeepingItReal

Nikki's an idiot! She should of told Victor about him and not her punk of a son Nicholass!

Summer really has some low self esteem to be poising up with some "so called" life coach.....smh

#8   2014/02/24 01:47PM
    bikette

Thanks Red. I hope this at least lights a fire under her azz to TELL Victor. Plus if everyone is so worried about Ian being in town then why haven't they warned the rest of the family (Summer/Faith's mom,Sharon/Noah) to stay away from Ian?

#9   2014/02/24 01:55PM
    daisy1984

Quote KeepingItReal: Nikki's an idiot! She should of told Victor about him and not her punk of a son Nicholass!

Summer really has some low self esteem to be poising up with some "so called" life coach.....smh

Summer is really not very bright to have gone into counseling sessions with some guy she ran into in the park.

#10   2014/02/24 02:04PM
    FL senior fan

Quote rediculous: Ian Ward smiles as he sends the picture of him and Summer to Nikki, as she receives it she is shocked, Oh no, not Summer, she says to herself..this will be seen on Tuesday's Can show, Wednesday's US show..

-----------
    Well, what is dumb a@@ Nikki gonna do now, since she didn't tell Victor? I hope she immediately shows Nick and he goes to kick butt and rescue a very stupid young adult Summer.
    I bet Ian uses hypnosis on his young "prey"! Interesting, let's see IF Nikki talks to Jack (assumed real Father) about all this. I don't understand why he'd even think of blackmail....all she'd have to do is go to Paul and say he is threatening her and summer and asking for blackmail money to leave them alone. Let's see how stupid Summer and Nikki will be in this storyline.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/24 02:08PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list