List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When Adam Returns...Writters Rant

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Adam Returns...Writters Rant

Started by Achap at 2014/02/20 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/21 02:17AM, Views: 1799, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/02/20 10:34AM
    When Adam Returns...Writters Rant
    Achap

Sorry every one, I just have to rant about the writters.

When Adam returns to the scene, I REALLY HOPE THEY COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL. Ex: Please DO NOT give him PLASTIC SURGERY. It's been done, and everytime it's been done - it's a dispointment.

Personally, I would prefer someone finding him in a different town or country and keeping Adam's secret that he's alive and living with a different name. UNTIL something happens that makes him have to return.

OR

The memory loss storyline works for me.

Anything but the "plastic surgery" storyline. Please!!

#2   2014/02/20 10:50AM
    Re: When Adam Returns...Writters Rant
    Gideon58

I'm still hoping against hope that someday we learn that someone else killed Delia.

#3   2014/02/20 11:06AM
    Achap

I think it will be revealed that Kelly killed Delia!

Something tells me she's an evil b*tch! And I love it when they bring in a crazy person. As long as it's not an older crazy person they bring back with plastic surgery. lol *as you can tell, I dislike the plastic surgey storylines* Ha!

#4   2014/02/20 05:04PM
    Lady53

Quote Achap: Sorry every one, I just have to rant about the writters.

When Adam returns to the scene, I REALLY HOPE THEY COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL. Ex: Please DO NOT give him PLASTIC SURGERY. It's been done, and everytime it's been done - it's a dispointment.

Personally, I would prefer someone finding him in a different town or country and keeping Adam's secret that he's alive and living with a different name. UNTIL something happens that makes him have to return.

OR

So by what you are saying it appears you think MM will come back or you are hoping he does.

If not how can they do a memory loss s/l if the person who has the role of Adam now has a different face.

It is going to depend on how they bring him back. If they just have him show up in GC (even with a different face saying role now played by)he will go straight to jail and won't get a chance to find out who really killed Delia. UNLESS they don't have him end up being innocent ever, and if that is the case then why bring him back at all. Why have him go out in a crash and not go to jail for his crime like Michael(CJLB) did when he left the show way back when for a while.

In order for Adam to come back and try to find out who really killed Delia so he can have a life with his son and maybe Chelsea( never know how he will feel about Chelsea letting Victor have access to Connor) he needs to come back with a different face and also it would make sense being he was in a car that exploded into flames. He can say he had to have the surgery to reconstruct his face after that. They could also do the memory loss thing also but that has been done on soap a lot also.

I'm sorry but that is how it pretty much has to be for him to clear his name.

#5   2014/02/20 05:50PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Lady53:

OR

So by what you are saying it appears you think MM will come back or you are hoping he does.

If not how can they do a memory loss s/l if the person who has the role of Adam now has a different face.

It is going to depend on how they bring him back. If they just have him show up in GC (even with a different face saying role now played by)he will go straight to jail and won't get a chance to find out who really killed Delia. UNLESS they don't have him end up being innocent ever, and if that is the case then why bring him back at all. Why have him go out in a crash and not go to jail for his crime like Michael(CJLB) did when he left the show way back when for a while.

In order for Adam to come back and try to find out who really killed Delia so he can have a life with his son and maybe Chelsea( never know how he will feel about Chelsea letting Victor have access to Connor) he needs to come back with a different face and also it would make sense being he was in a car that exploded into flames. He can say he had to have the surgery to reconstruct his face after that. They could also do the memory loss thing also but that has been done on soap a lot also.

Exactly what I was saying, the plastic surgery route is the most plausible and why? Because it gives the character of Adam a chance to not only redeem himself with a new actor in the role but also gives Adam a chance to clear his name too

#6   2014/02/20 09:25PM
    janetb

I'd like it to be "The role of Adam Newman is now being played by.......", and he appears on the screen. No plastic surgery so people don't recognize him . If he's innocent, then let him prove it and then get on with his life.

#7   2014/02/20 11:08PM
    sudbubble

OR

Maybe Sam will give him Sharon's old job and cozy room in the barn:-)

#8   2014/02/21 02:13AM
    lvsdasnow

OR

I believe there will have to be some sort of re-constructive surgery. The last time we saw the hand moving in the snow, it appeared to be burned.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/21 02:18AM
    #9   2014/02/21 02:17AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote Lady53:

OR

Right now, Adam believes he is the one that Hit and Killed Delia. Someone else, (hopefully Chelsea or Billy), is going to have to re-visit his confession and realize there would have been more damage to his car for the damage done to Delia. Adams just believes it was an accident so he will not be looking for someone else to blame. JMO

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list