List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @

Started by go2girl at 2014/02/18 09:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/20 07:04PM, Views: 3176, Replies: 75
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2014/02/19 08:40PM
    Re: Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @
    go2girl

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote marshal: Summer is the demon seed that was created unwanted by Nick and how he and her mother cheated on another married woman. Wonder if this stunned girl know how her brother Daniel was created.

Summer was very much wanted by Nick, That is why he lied for 18 years just to keep her. She may have been conceived by an affair but so was Faith maybe she should know how she came to be as well. Even Noah was created from a lie Sharon told and forced on Nick, Nick didn't want him and wanted Sharon to abort him I wonder if he knows that.

I understand what you are saying about Summer but it is a rather large insult that Nick was so selfish about his own feelings re: Cassie's death that he'd claim a bastard child (Summer) to ease his pain over Cassie. And Faith is the prophecy child that Cassie herself predicted AND the karma that Phyllis got for homewrecking in the first place.

Sadly, again, this is a watered down and rewritten version of the original story. I really think that it is only fair to remind everyone of that.

Nick and Phyllis were desperate to be together. There were so in love that Nick wanted nothing more than Summer and Phyllis. Until MAB came along and tried to destroy how they were created and why, Phick and Summer were not what you are reading by the many writers who have come since their inception.

Faith was the result of an affair that was premised on the fact that MAB wanted to use the so called "prophecy" that really wasn't a prophecy at all to try and reunite Shick in favor of destroying Phick. What she tried for years to do, not only destroyed Phick but it finished Shick and it left the child Faith, a writers mistake, as I have seen it mentioned and I do think that I can agree with this, hanging out there with very little of a mother because she wanted Adam much more than this child and a father, who, loved Phyllis, even then and still probably does.

Now, again, we see ourselves confronted with yet another bunch of writers, who, like MAB, want to try and capture the "history" and just like MAB they are screwing it up even more horrible that she did.

Shick is dead and no amount of revival is going to change that fact and as for Faith? She should have never been written as a prophecy or anything else. It was a cruel story both to the child and the adultry of Shick and now, as we see, she is turning out maladjusted, misfitted and strange.

Summer has had her life ruined by Sharon and as Sharon took her mother and father from her, we see Summer suffering and distracted by the fact that the life she was raised to know was a lie, if and until Sharon can make that right, instead of trying to relive her own past that is just dead from all of the things that she has done to her life and everyone else's since then.

Summer was very much wanted by Nick and Phyllis. They adored her and she was not, in any way, written to fill the void of the death of Cassie. MAB misconstrued that for her own vengence against the writer who came before her and created Phick. Faith, on the other hand, was ill conceived and misfitted from the very start and should have never been written. So here she is, a bad seed and getting worse, again, because this set of writers simply don't have a clue.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...can I get the cliff notes?

#62   2014/02/19 08:43PM
    go2girl

Quote marshal: Phack's lovechild is a total bore. This young woman needs a life. Not with Ian but someone who can direct her on the proper path. She seemed to have been happy only when she trying to sex up Kyle. Her mother was a total tramp and no man wanted her and if mini Phyllis doesn't get help soon she will end up the same way. So sad!

Yea, her brother! Blech!

#63   2014/02/19 08:45PM
    go2girl

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote marshal: Phack's lovechild is a total bore. This young woman needs a life. Not with Ian but someone who can direct her on the proper path. She seemed to have been happy only when she trying to sex up Kyle. Her mother was a total tramp and no man wanted her and if mini Phyllis doesn't get help soon she will end up the same way. So sad!

At least if she were in bed with someone she'd be doing something. Well, but right after she'd start whining again...he'd be out of there in no time. Yeah, she might have to resort to her mom's drugging tactics in order to get someone to stick around.

Kyle would have to hang a peanut necklace around his neck again. And is she still a virgin?! Ole Creepy CultMaster about to get Luuuuucccky!!!!

#64   2014/02/19 08:48PM
    go2girl

Quote laurie6: Beautiful gold Summer will be just fine, She has 2 loving gorgeous parents Nick and Phyllis and a lot of others who care about her.

WUT!?! LOL! She has ONE parent: Jack. Phyllis is incapacitated at the moment.

#65   2014/02/19 09:03PM
    go2girl

Quote ChuloEspana: Summer is Nick's child though they don't know it yet. People here, some that is think that if they say it enough that Summer will be Jack's kid. Well, she's not and it's not Jack and Billy protecting Summer from Ian it's Nick and Dylan, her father and her uncle. Read the spoiler.

No, Jack is Summer's bio daddy. Those of us watching when the brat was conceived know the truth. But by all means, believe what is force fed.

#66   2014/02/19 09:05PM
    go2girl

Quote Soulsistah: I too think Summer is Jack and Phyllis' love child - the one they tried to have before and lost. Clearly, the JFP regime couldn't give two hoots about Phick and buried them for a reason (even MS said in one of her last interviews when asked that she didn't see anything good happening for Phick anytime soon" - the writing was on the wall. Phick was dead and were being buried. Summer being Jack's daughter will only solidify the death of Phick and move into the future with a Phack relationship.

I think JM saw the writing on the wall and had to get with the new program; it wasn't about who likes palling around with who, but about the story. Frankly, I think Nick acted like the proverbially beer swilling frat boy when he was with Phyllis; he's acting more in character now since she's gone.

Uhhhhhhh, yep.

#67   2014/02/19 09:10PM
    bukopandan

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Soulsistah: I too think Summer is Jack and Phyllis' love child - the one they tried to have before and lost. Clearly, the JFP regime couldn't give two hoots about Phick and buried them for a reason (even MS said in one of her last interviews when asked that she didn't see anything good happening for Phick anytime soon" - the writing was on the wall. Phick was dead and were being buried. Summer being Jack's daughter will only solidify the death of Phick and move into the future with a Phack relationship.

I think JM saw the writing on the wall and had to get with the new program; it wasn't about who likes palling around with who, but about the story. Frankly, I think Nick acted like the proverbially beer swilling frat boy when he was with Phyllis; he's acting more in character now since she's gone.

Uhhhhhhh, yep.

Nick finally grew up after he pried desperate Phyl's grasp from around his neck and tossed her aside. She never grew up and actually regressed, and he was just so tired of the shrieky phreak.

#68   2014/02/20 09:36AM
    marshal

Nick had never looked so stupid until he met and sex up the ole girl Phyl. The writers then ruined this character and now they are trying to bring him back to were he always belong, with the lovely young Sharon. Could we be so lucky as to have another little shickedee.

#69   2014/02/20 09:44AM
    laurie6

Quote go2girl:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote marshal: Summer is the demon seed that was created unwanted by Nick and how he and her mother cheated on another married woman. Wonder if this stunned girl know how her brother Daniel was created.

Summer was very much wanted by Nick, That is why he lied for 18 years just to keep her. She may have been conceived by an affair but so was Faith maybe she should know how she came to be as well. Even Noah was created from a lie Sharon told and forced on Nick, Nick didn't want him and wanted Sharon to abort him I wonder if he knows that.

I understand what you are saying about Summer but it is a rather large insult that Nick was so selfish about his own feelings re: Cassie's death that he'd claim a bastard child (Summer) to ease his pain over Cassie. And Faith is the prophecy child that Cassie herself predicted AND the karma that Phyllis got for homewrecking in the first place.

He claimed 2 bastards, Summer and Faith both came the same way Faith isn't any more special then Summer. I don't like Phick or Schick both are a joke, But Sharon is no better in the home wrecking then Phyllis is. Nick is the one that wanted to cheat on both of his wives and both are/were dumb enough to let him and keep looking like fools to be with him.

Sharon repaid Phyllis. Phyllis, on the other hand, was a serial homewrecker doing so since circa 1980.

Sharon is to, Except the men always went back home no matter how bad she wanted them to stay.

#70   2014/02/20 10:09AM
    volfan

Quote go2girl:

Well not exactly...Summer was created between Phyllis and the only man that ever truly loved her (warts & all): Jack. Then Jack delivered his Lil Sweetpea in the elevator. It is curious if Summer knows how Daniel was conceived and all the details around that. Poor thing would be even more disturbed than she already is if she knew.

Hey hey now don't talk about Jack's warts, warts or not he's a fine specimen of a man.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list