List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @

Started by go2girl at 2014/02/18 09:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/20 07:04PM, Views: 3219, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2014/02/19 01:58PM
    Re: Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @
    laurie6

Quote go2girl:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote marshal: Summer is the demon seed that was created unwanted by Nick and how he and her mother cheated on another married woman. Wonder if this stunned girl know how her brother Daniel was created.

Summer was very much wanted by Nick, That is why he lied for 18 years just to keep her. She may have been conceived by an affair but so was Faith maybe she should know how she came to be as well. Even Noah was created from a lie Sharon told and forced on Nick, Nick didn't want him and wanted Sharon to abort him I wonder if he knows that.

I understand what you are saying about Summer but it is a rather large insult that Nick was so selfish about his own feelings re: Cassie's death that he'd claim a bastard child (Summer) to ease his pain over Cassie. And Faith is the prophecy child that Cassie herself predicted AND the karma that Phyllis got for homewrecking in the first place.

He claimed 2 bastards, Summer and Faith both came the same way Faith isn't any more special then Summer. I don't like Phick or Schick both are a joke, But Sharon is no better in the home wrecking then Phyllis is. Nick is the one that wanted to cheat on both of his wives and both are/were dumb enough to let him and keep looking like fools to be with him.

#42   2014/02/19 01:58PM
    Damsel29

Quote go2girl:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote marshal: Summer is the demon seed that was created unwanted by Nick and how he and her mother cheated on another married woman. Wonder if this stunned girl know how her brother Daniel was created.

Summer was very much wanted by Nick, That is why he lied for 18 years just to keep her. She may have been conceived by an affair but so was Faith maybe she should know how she came to be as well. Even Noah was created from a lie Sharon told and forced on Nick, Nick didn't want him and wanted Sharon to abort him I wonder if he knows that.

I understand what you are saying about Summer but it is a rather large insult that Nick was so selfish about his own feelings re: Cassie's death that he'd claim a bastard child (Summer) to ease his pain over Cassie. And Faith is the prophecy child that Cassie herself predicted AND the karma that Phyllis got for homewrecking in the first place.

Sadly, again, this is a watered down and rewritten version of the original story. I really think that it is only fair to remind everyone of that.

Nick and Phyllis were desperate to be together. There were so in love that Nick wanted nothing more than Summer and Phyllis. Until MAB came along and tried to destroy how they were created and why, Phick and Summer were not what you are reading by the many writers who have come since their inception.

Faith was the result of an affair that was premised on the fact that MAB wanted to use the so called "prophecy" that really wasn't a prophecy at all to try and reunite Shick in favor of destroying Phick. What she tried for years to do, not only destroyed Phick but it finished Shick and it left the child Faith, a writers mistake, as I have seen it mentioned and I do think that I can agree with this, hanging out there with very little of a mother because she wanted Adam much more than this child and a father, who, loved Phyllis, even then and still probably does.

Now, again, we see ourselves confronted with yet another bunch of writers, who, like MAB, want to try and capture the "history" and just like MAB they are screwing it up even more horrible that she did.

Shick is dead and no amount of revival is going to change that fact and as for Faith? She should have never been written as a prophecy or anything else. It was a cruel story both to the child and the adultry of Shick and now, as we see, she is turning out maladjusted, misfitted and strange.

Summer has had her life ruined by Sharon and as Sharon took her mother and father from her, we see Summer suffering and distracted by the fact that the life she was raised to know was a lie, if and until Sharon can make that right, instead of trying to relive her own past that is just dead from all of the things that she has done to her life and everyone else's since then.

Summer was very much wanted by Nick and Phyllis. They adored her and she was not, in any way, written to fill the void of the death of Cassie. MAB misconstrued that for her own vengence against the writer who came before her and created Phick. Faith, on the other hand, was ill conceived and misfitted from the very start and should have never been written. So here she is, a bad seed and getting worse, again, because this set of writers simply don't have a clue.

#43   2014/02/19 02:00PM
    bukopandan

Quote marshal:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote marshal: I'm glad the karma for Phyllis has her in a comatose state. I hope they pull the plug.

LOL!!! As much as I hate Phyllis I do miss her character. Now we have Whackadoo Chloe on the loose and she's a Mini-Phyllis.

And we have Kelly who like Phyllis is bedding other woman's husband. Now, do we really need Phyllis, I say no way.

Don't need her. And don't need endless boring scenes of whiny Summer being reunited with her.

#44   2014/02/19 02:33PM
    rediculous

Quote go2girl:
    Quote rediculous: go2..so good to see you here, I have been missing you, love your posts...I miss you when you are not posting!!!!!

I still try to watch but sorta quit for a while. You know how much I hate Phyllis but this show isn't the same without MS & that character. Although the writers are better than the disaster that came before them.

I know, I miss MS and Phyllis also and I agree about the writers, I do see improvements..

#45   2014/02/19 03:08PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Has everyone forgetten how much JMorrow (Nick) made it very public how he preferred to act with MS?? Sooooo, the writers gave him his wish.. paired him with Phyllis.. .. and now that MS is gone.. what is he doing??. he looks like an idiot.... they have almost written him out.. removed Nick's brains.. he no longer has a job.. made him a patsy to Sharon and Phyllis. taken his child away from him.. I suggest he keep quiet and let the writers do their job and he does his...

Nick has been around for a very long time.. it is pitiful to see what has happened to that character.. Nick can no longer get away with looks and being a silly over sexed jock.. he needs to clean up.. grow up, get a job.. then think about his future with any woman.. and try to become a steady, reliable Dad instead of a "buddy"..

I still say it... He needs to loose all of that money.. and have to work again.. find his brains.. and pride..

#46   2014/02/19 03:22PM
    marshal

Phack's lovechild is a total bore. This young woman needs a life. Not with Ian but someone who can direct her on the proper path. She seemed to have been happy only when she trying to sex up Kyle. Her mother was a total tramp and no man wanted her and if mini Phyllis doesn't get help soon she will end up the same way. So sad!

#47   2014/02/19 03:26PM
    bukopandan

Quote marshal: Phack's lovechild is a total bore. This young woman needs a life. Not with Ian but someone who can direct her on the proper path. She seemed to have been happy only when she trying to sex up Kyle. Her mother was a total tramp and no man wanted her and if mini Phyllis doesn't get help soon she will end up the same way. So sad!

At least if she were in bed with someone she'd be doing something. Well, but right after she'd start whining again...he'd be out of there in no time. Yeah, she might have to resort to her mom's drugging tactics in order to get someone to stick around.

#48   2014/02/19 03:27PM
    Damsel29

[quote]Quote laurie6: [quote]Quote go2girl: [quote]Quote laurie6: [quote]Quote marshal: Summer is the demon seed that was created unwanted by Nick and how he and her mother cheated on another married woman. Wonder if this stunned girl know how her brother Daniel was created. :

Summer was very much wanted by Nick, That is why he lied for 18 years just to keep her. She may have been conceived by an affair but so was Faith maybe she should know how she came to be as well. Even Noah was created from a lie Sharon told and forced on Nick, Nick didn't want him and wanted Sharon to abort him I wonder if he knows that.[/quote]

I understand what you are saying about Summer but it is a rather large insult that Nick was so selfish about his own feelings re: Cassie's death that he'd claim a bastard child (Summer) to ease his pain over Cassie. And Faith is the prophecy child that Cassie herself predicted AND the karma that Phyllis got for homewrecking in the first place.[/quote]

He claimed 2 bastards, Summer and Faith both came the same way Faith isn't any more special then Summer. I don't like Phick or Schick both are a joke, But Sharon is no better in the home wrecking then Phyllis is. Nick is the one that wanted to cheat on both of his wives and both are/were dumb enough to let him and keep looking like fools to be with him.[/quote]

Sharon and Nick were both cheaters. They cheated constnatly and all through their marriage. Sharon actually cheated much more than Nick did. It was what really ruined their marriage. Nick and Phyllis were married in Arizona before Summer was born. They were married again in Wisconsin after the six month waiting period of the Shick divorce. Nick and Phyllis were married three times and recommitted together once. Summer was born a Newman legally. Faith was not. Is one more special than the other, I think so. Summer was wanted by her parents and a miracle child. Phyllis was told that she couldn't ever have children again when she lost the baby she was carrying for Jack. As for Sharon, she was trying to get pregnant to trap Nick out of his marriage to marriage to Phyllis, it just didn't work. Faith should have never happened.

#49   2014/02/19 03:32PM
    marshal

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote marshal: Phack's lovechild is a total bore. This young woman needs a life. Not with Ian but someone who can direct her on the proper path. She seemed to have been happy only when she trying to sex up Kyle. Her mother was a total tramp and no man wanted her and if mini Phyllis doesn't get help soon she will end up the same way. So sad!

At least if she were in bed with someone she'd be doing something. Well, but right after she'd start whining again...he'd be out of there in no time. Yeah, she might have to resort to her mom's drugging tactics in order to get someone to stick around.

She surely inherit many bad habits from her mother. The next thing she will drug a man (young one) to be with her. I think all the young married women in GC better be on the look-out. Fear for their lives. Watch what can appear in their bed, no smoking and walking across the streets.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/19 03:34PM
    #50   2014/02/19 03:42PM
    laurie6

Beautiful gold Summer will be just fine, She has 2 loving gorgeous parents Nick and Phyllis and a lot of others who care about her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list