List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @

Started by go2girl at 2014/02/18 09:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/20 07:04PM, Views: 3225, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2014/02/19 01:34PM
    Re: Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @
    marshal

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Layngel: Iam really creeps me out. I kept thinking 'run Summer, run!'. I just hope she does not get hurt.

I hope so, too, but it's maddening to see her being so dense and it's way too easy to make jokes about her nice new man friend. If she is going to hang out with Ian, I at least want Faith out of those moments! Hopefully, when Summer is saved she will finally wake up and shake off her woe-is-me thing and get proactive and invest her energies in something worthwhile.

Being the product of such a woman I really wonder what Summer would turn out to be. I can't see taking her head out of the sand.

#32   2014/02/19 01:34PM
    go2girl

Quote bukopandan: I saw a number of great Shick moments yesterday when looking for a particular scene/link to send to another poster, and it really is breathtaking when you see just how much sexy and intense lovemaking with pure desire and utter abandon there has been with Shick. Faith was conceived through that. Summer's conception isn't even a blip on the sexy radar.

So what do you think they are doing with Shick now? They sure are pushing them together alot. It is surprising they haven't jumped in the sack which leads to the belief that they are building them back up. My hubby is thrilled and says, "that's how it should be"...LOL!!!! Either way I don't care as long as PHICK IS DEAD! heeheehee!!!

#33   2014/02/19 01:40PM
    go2girl

Quote laurie6:
    Quote marshal: Summer is the demon seed that was created unwanted by Nick and how he and her mother cheated on another married woman. Wonder if this stunned girl know how her brother Daniel was created.

Summer was very much wanted by Nick, That is why he lied for 18 years just to keep her. She may have been conceived by an affair but so was Faith maybe she should know how she came to be as well. Even Noah was created from a lie Sharon told and forced on Nick, Nick didn't want him and wanted Sharon to abort him I wonder if he knows that.

I understand what you are saying about Summer but it is a rather large insult that Nick was so selfish about his own feelings re: Cassie's death that he'd claim a bastard child (Summer) to ease his pain over Cassie. And Faith is the prophecy child that Cassie herself predicted AND the karma that Phyllis got for homewrecking in the first place.

#34   2014/02/19 01:43PM
    marshal

I'm glad the karma for Phyllis has her in a comatose state. I hope they pull the plug.

#35   2014/02/19 01:45PM
    go2girl

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote marshal: Faith was a dream come true where Summer was a mistake of cheating between Jack and the ole lady. Nick only kept the kid because of his guilt for cheating on Sharon and missing his Cassie no love there.

And back then guys who engaged in sex with her didn't think birth control was an issue. She made it clear that it wasn't. If they had thought so, chances are good that Summer would not be the issue that she is. Especially when it comes to Nick. What man cheats on his wife and risks impregnating the other woman?

Oh yes..."the MIRACLE child" LOL!!! As if Phyllis would be having a miraculous preganancy at her age. Let's not forget Ronan's stowaway sperm that Phyllis miscarried b/c of her crazy antics.

#36   2014/02/19 01:50PM
    bukopandan

Quote go2girl:
    Quote bukopandan: I saw a number of great Shick moments yesterday when looking for a particular scene/link to send to another poster, and it really is breathtaking when you see just how much sexy and intense lovemaking with pure desire and utter abandon there has been with Shick. Faith was conceived through that. Summer's conception isn't even a blip on the sexy radar.

So what do you think they are doing with Shick now? They sure are pushing them together alot. It is surprising they haven't jumped in the sack which leads to the belief that they are building them back up. My hubby is thrilled and says, "that's how it should be"...LOL!!!! Either way I don't care as long as PHICK IS DEAD! heeheehee!!!

Funny, but my husband's at-home desk is right by our living room TV and so if he's home on a weekday and I'm here he will not be able to help but take notice of what is happening on YR. He too likes Shick (although he also understood Shadam--when he sees mushy Chadam scenes, though, he bursts into an off-key operatic version of the YR theme) and does not get the Phick thing at all. I'm so glad Phick is finally really dead. Will Shick hit the sack? Don't know. I do like them as friends, and I can see Nick working through Sharon's issues with her. But I can also see them sleeping together again, and if they do I think it will really be when the time is right.

#37   2014/02/19 01:51PM
    go2girl

Quote marshal: I'm glad the karma for Phyllis has her in a comatose state. I hope they pull the plug.

LOL!!! As much as I hate Phyllis I do miss her character. Now we have Whackadoo Chloe on the loose and she's a Mini-Phyllis.

#38   2014/02/19 01:55PM
    bukopandan

Quote marshal:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Layngel: Iam really creeps me out. I kept thinking 'run Summer, run!'. I just hope she does not get hurt.

I hope so, too, but it's maddening to see her being so dense and it's way too easy to make jokes about her nice new man friend. If she is going to hang out with Ian, I at least want Faith out of those moments! Hopefully, when Summer is saved she will finally wake up and shake off her woe-is-me thing and get proactive and invest her energies in something worthwhile.

Being the product of such a woman I really wonder what Summer would turn out to be. I can't see taking her head out of the sand.

She's so dull. And it's also hilarious that she is so self-centered and yet wastes so much time doing absolutely nothing. Geez, even if she got a job at Target and had to be aware enough to use a cash register, it'd be something. But she'd probably end up getting fired for nonstop complaining about her life to customers.

#39   2014/02/19 01:55PM
    marshal

Quote go2girl:
    Quote marshal: I'm glad the karma for Phyllis has her in a comatose state. I hope they pull the plug.

LOL!!! As much as I hate Phyllis I do miss her character. Now we have Whackadoo Chloe on the loose and she's a Mini-Phyllis.

And we have Kelly who like Phyllis is bedding other woman's husband. Now, do we really need Phyllis, I say no way.

#40   2014/02/19 01:57PM
    go2girl

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote go2girl:

Funny, but my husband's at-home desk is right by our living room TV and so if he's home on a weekday and I'm here he will not be able to help but take notice of what is happening on YR. He too likes Shick (although he also understood Shadam--when he sees mushy Chadam scenes, though, he bursts into an off-key operatic version of the YR theme) and does not get the Phick thing at all. I'm so glad Phick is finally really dead. Will Shick hit the sack? Don't know. I do like them as friends, and I can see Nick working through Sharon's issues with her. But I can also see them sleeping together again, and if they do I think it will really be when the time is right.

I like the Shick friendship as well. It's kinda nice when the writing doesn't rush things between 2 characters. I also saw a glimmer of caring towards Sharon by Victor the other day when talking with the fake Cassie. He doesn't want Sharon hurt...since when!?! Maybe the writers are "righting" that wrong that was done by the no-talent writers. There are very few certainties in Soapland...Victor loving Sharon more than Victoria was always one. Summer being Jack's bio-dotter is the other.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list