List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @

Started by go2girl at 2014/02/18 09:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/20 07:04PM, Views: 3343, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/19 09:31AM
    Re: Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @
    bukopandan

Quote marshal:
    Quote vikis3:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote marshal:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Damsel29:
    Quote go2girl: the coffeehouse==> so precious. Summer interacts with Faith so well. The only thing that ruined their interaction was the presence of Ole Creepy CultMaster. Hopefully Faith doesn't get too tainted by him since it seems Summer will be heavily involved. Wonder who will rescue Summer from the Crazy Ole Coot...

Nick and Dylan are going to save Summer, and that is as it should be, Her father and her uncle. As for Faith? She will probably be selling drugs by the time she is 12.

So Jack and Billy will be saving Summer from Ian? Got it!

You got that right......Jack and Billy to the rescue

When they come to save her she'll probably not even get that this is what they're doing. She'll throw one of her valley girl fits and once again go into her drab story about how bad she has it having so many family members. Ian may even beg those guys to take her away.

The only thing stuper girl know how to do is cry and whine, her face is actually in a permanent frown

LOL that's a good one

But I think that having her hair pulled up into that tight giant bun helped.

#22   2014/02/19 09:34AM
    marshal

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote marshal:
    Quote vikis3:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote marshal:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Damsel29:
    Quote go2girl: the coffeehouse==> so precious. Summer interacts with Faith so well. The only thing that ruined their interaction was the presence of Ole Creepy CultMaster. Hopefully Faith doesn't get too tainted by him since it seems Summer will be heavily involved. Wonder who will rescue Summer from the Crazy Ole Coot...

Nick and Dylan are going to save Summer, and that is as it should be, Her father and her uncle. As for Faith? She will probably be selling drugs by the time she is 12.

So Jack and Billy will be saving Summer from Ian? Got it!

You got that right......Jack and Billy to the rescue

When they come to save her she'll probably not even get that this is what they're doing. She'll throw one of her valley girl fits and once again go into her drab story about how bad she has it having so many family members. Ian may even beg those guys to take her away.

The only thing stuper girl know how to do is cry and whine, her face is actually in a permanent frown

LOL that's a good one

But I think that having her hair pulled up into that tight giant bun helped.

What large buns do isn't

#23   2014/02/19 09:37AM
    bukopandan

I saw a number of great Shick moments yesterday when looking for a particular scene/link to send to another poster, and it really is breathtaking when you see just how much sexy and intense lovemaking with pure desire and utter abandon there has been with Shick. Faith was conceived through that. Summer's conception isn't even a blip on the sexy radar.

#24   2014/02/19 09:40AM
    laurie6

Quote marshal: Summer is the demon seed that was created unwanted by Nick and how he and her mother cheated on another married woman. Wonder if this stunned girl know how her brother Daniel was created.

Summer was very much wanted by Nick, That is why he lied for 18 years just to keep her. She may have been conceived by an affair but so was Faith maybe she should know how she came to be as well. Even Noah was created from a lie Sharon told and forced on Nick, Nick didn't want him and wanted Sharon to abort him I wonder if he knows that.

#25   2014/02/19 09:41AM
    marshal

Faith was a dream come true where Summer was a mistake of cheating between Jack and the ole lady. Nick only kept the kid because of his guilt for cheating on Sharon and missing his Cassie no love there.

#26   2014/02/19 10:05AM
    bukopandan

Quote marshal: Faith was a dream come true where Summer was a mistake of cheating between Jack and the ole lady. Nick only kept the kid because of his guilt for cheating on Sharon and missing his Cassie no love there.

Even Phyl acknowledged that Summer, when thought to be Nick's, was to help him exist with the deep pain of losing the daughter he had cherished so.

#27   2014/02/19 10:11AM
    bukopandan

Quote marshal: Faith was a dream come true where Summer was a mistake of cheating between Jack and the ole lady. Nick only kept the kid because of his guilt for cheating on Sharon and missing his Cassie no love there.

And back then guys who engaged in sex with her didn't think birth control was an issue. She made it clear that it wasn't. If they had thought so, chances are good that Summer would not be the issue that she is. Especially when it comes to Nick. What man cheats on his wife and risks impregnating the other woman?

#28   2014/02/19 10:14AM
    Layngel

Iam really creeps me out. I kept thinking 'run Summer, run!'. I just hope she does not get hurt.

#29   2014/02/19 10:21AM
    bukopandan

Quote Layngel: Iam really creeps me out. I kept thinking 'run Summer, run!'. I just hope she does not get hurt.

I hope so, too, but it's maddening to see her being so dense and it's way too easy to make jokes about her nice new man friend. If she is going to hang out with Ian, I at least want Faith out of those moments! Hopefully, when Summer is saved she will finally wake up and shake off her woe-is-me thing and get proactive and invest her energies in something worthwhile.

#30   2014/02/19 01:32PM
    marshal

Quote bukopandan:

And back then guys who engaged in sex with her didn't think birth control was an issue. She made it clear that it wasn't. If they had thought so, chances are good that Summer would not be the issue that she is. Especially when it comes to Nick. What man cheats on his wife and risks impregnating the other woman?

Always thought of that, yes Nick may not have done it without protection. Jack not so sure.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list