List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @

Started by go2girl at 2014/02/18 09:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/20 07:04PM, Views: 3206, Replies: 75
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 09:34PM
    Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @
    go2girl

the coffeehouse==> so precious. Summer interacts with Faith so well. The only thing that ruined their interaction was the presence of Ole Creepy CultMaster. Hopefully Faith doesn't get too tainted by him since it seems Summer will be heavily involved. Wonder who will rescue Summer from the Crazy Ole Coot...

#2   2014/02/18 09:44PM
    Re: Phack's lovechild & Shick's lovechild today @
    Damsel29

Quote go2girl: the coffeehouse==> so precious. Summer interacts with Faith so well. The only thing that ruined their interaction was the presence of Ole Creepy CultMaster. Hopefully Faith doesn't get too tainted by him since it seems Summer will be heavily involved. Wonder who will rescue Summer from the Crazy Ole Coot...

Nick and Dylan are going to save Summer, and that is as it should be, Her father and her uncle. As for Faith? She will probably be selling drugs by the time she is 12.

#3   2014/02/18 09:56PM
    go2girl

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote go2girl: the coffeehouse==> so precious. Summer interacts with Faith so well. The only thing that ruined their interaction was the presence of Ole Creepy CultMaster. Hopefully Faith doesn't get too tainted by him since it seems Summer will be heavily involved. Wonder who will rescue Summer from the Crazy Ole Coot...

Nick and Dylan are going to save Summer, and that is as it should be, Her father and her uncle. As for Faith? She will probably be selling drugs by the time she is 12.

So Jack and Billy will be saving Summer from Ian? Got it!

#4   2014/02/18 10:10PM
    bukopandan

The keyword is "rescue." What will happen before she's rescued? I'm sure she'll still be intact, but chances are he'll have planted a big wet kiss on her. Ick. Whether anything physical happens or not, she should see a therapist afterward. It sounds like she is going to confide everything. What about when she's telling him her story about how badly she had wanted her brother Kyle? That is sure to make his ears perk up. Summer may be a whiny bore, but she has some juicy stuff to share with the creep.

#5   2014/02/19 03:05AM
    rediculous

go2..so good to see you here, I have been missing you, love your posts...I miss you when you are not posting!!!!!

#6   2014/02/19 08:03AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Damsel29:

lol!

#7   2014/02/19 08:59AM
    Joy T

In regards to Summer's new s/l with Mr. Creepy cult leader, I just saw where Dr. Phil is going to have a young woman on his show later this week whereas she was married to an 80ish yr old cult leader.

I wonder if Y&R writers is copying this real life story. As disgusting as it is, perhaps they need to visit a s/l that will open the eyes to young people that there are very bad people out there that will not hesitate to take advantage of them. Although, I doubt many teens are watching this soap. Nancy Grace is certainly doing her part in reporting all these perverts to us.

#8   2014/02/19 09:07AM
    marshal

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Damsel29:

So Jack and Billy will be saving Summer from Ian? Got it!

You got that right......Jack and Billy to the rescue

#9   2014/02/19 09:08AM
    go2girl

Quote rediculous: go2..so good to see you here, I have been missing you, love your posts...I miss you when you are not posting!!!!!

I still try to watch but sorta quit for a while. You know how much I hate Phyllis but this show isn't the same without MS & that character. Although the writers are better than the disaster that came before them.

#10   2014/02/19 09:09AM
    go2girl

Quote Joy T: In regards to Summer's new s/l with Mr. Creepy cult leader, I just saw where Dr. Phil is going to have a young woman on his show later this week whereas she was married to an 80ish yr old cult leader.

I wonder if Y&R writers is copying this real life story. As disgusting as it is, perhaps they need to visit a s/l that will open the eyes to young people that there are very bad people out there that will not hesitate to take advantage of them. Although, I doubt many teens are watching this soap. Nancy Grace is certainly doing her part in reporting all these perverts to us.

I think that airs today...wanna watch cause the girl's daddy is a polygamist too.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list