List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who Else Clapped and Cheered When (spoiler mention

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Else Clapped and Cheered When (spoiler mention

Started by Pastfifty at 2014/02/18 07:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 02:29AM, Views: 1489, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/02/18 07:41PM
    Who Else Clapped and Cheered When (spoiler mention
    Pastfifty

Who else out there either clapped, stood and clapped or wanted to at least cheer when Victoria slapped Kelly?!

I sure did! Maybe I'm just engaging too much in the plotline, but Wow! Not only did I say 'yippee', but I wanted an encore presentation of that crisp little slap across old Kel's face!

I got that Kelly wanted to admit that she and Billy had done the deed, but really, right there, right then?!

I don't know why, because I do usually like Cynthia Waltros, the actress, but I just can't get behind Kelly's character for some reason. I want to feel sorry for her, but then she admits to Vic, while hovering over Billy, that she did sleep with him. She could have waited until later to let the cat out of the bag. I half expected her to put on a full reenactment of the ONS for the entire room as the halftime entertainment.

Needless to say, I think we can discount any of the rumours or spoilers about her and Jack's future together, eh?

The look on Jack's face was priceless!

As anyone reading this can see, I am going off on one of my venting rants here:

I almost have to agree with Womack, Lily should learn to shut her mouth! Cane might have achieved his touchdown with that bubbly bottle had Lily hadn't run interference! I truly hope she gets out okay though because I'm not sure who else can run for GC's 'righteous indignation' moniter this year if Lily's out.

I hope Colin flys off with Womack; he's really beginning to grate on my nerves! I'm hoping Womack takes him as the hostage so we won't see them for a while. Maybe they can stop by and pick Chloe up from the airport before her plane takes off. We know, of course, that's not going to happen, however, we can dream, right?

Mark Harding, now there's a tall, cool drink of water, I think. I'm hoping they give him something else to do. I was kind of hoping he'd make a play for Abbey; I don't see Tyler sticking around much longer and putting up with her bratty heiress routine. Mark looks like he can hold his own with her.

Back to Kelly......who thinks she'll be going bye bye soon? I just don't see her character going anywhere plotline wise, unless it's off a short pier into Lake Genoa. Is there a Lake Genoa?

Well, I've griped about as much as I can for tonight. Everybody have a great evening and let's hope somebody gets to slap Kelly again on tomorrow's episode!

#2   2014/02/18 08:09PM
    Re: Who Else Clapped and Cheered When (spoiler mention
    villyforever55

I'm still clapping and cheering. Yes, I know Billy is the one who cheated and broke his vows, but that chick continues to insinuate herself into situations where she's not wanted, like going to the hospital to see him. If she hadn't walked up to Victoria, trying to converse with her about Billy's condition after the reveal, she wouldn't have suffered Victoria's wrath. The creature should know her place as a ONS: "it was a mistake, it meant nothing to me..."
    Okay, I'm done now.

#3   2014/02/18 08:21PM
    Damsel29

Kelly has been dying to let Vikki find out about she and Billy's one nighter and I am thrilled that she decked her good. I just hope that now, Vikki will finally leave Billy and get past all of this. He is a looser and he will never change. Stitch is nice.

#4   2014/02/18 10:18PM
    bukopandan

I love CW and she'd have made for a good Phyl replacement, but as Kelly she's a mixed bag, in large part because there is still a mystery about her and it feels like it must be something bad (about her, not someone else), although who knows. I've doubted her stories she's told about her life, but when she gets choked up it feels so real. I was glad Vicky slapped her. But, as usual, it took someone from the real world to take action and help Billy. In such moments the rich always just stand around in a daze and are clueless or they blabber on.

#5   2014/02/18 10:26PM
    villyforever55

Quote bukopandan: I love CW and she'd have made for a good Phyl replacement, but as Kelly she's a mixed bag, in large part because there is still a mystery about her and it feels like it must be something bad (about her, not someone else), although who knows. I've doubted her stories she's told about her life, but when she gets choked up it feels so real. I was glad Vicky slapped her. But, as usual, it took someone from the real world to take action and help Billy. In such moments the rich always just stand around in a daze and are clueless or they blabber on.

The real world? Lets not forget Vickie also lost a daughter, a step daughter and has two miscarriages; it doesn't get more real than that. I think it was Vickie who convinced Billy he needed help and convinced him to go to group. And, she was the one who spoke at that first meeting, so to say it was just Kelly that helped Billy is an understatement. Vickie has been there all along, handling everything, including the care of their son, that Billy couldn't handle. So, not clueless and not blabbering, but trying to get her husband the help he needed, even if it couldn't be her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 10:29PM
    #6   2014/02/19 02:29AM
    Sheri_777

~) you think maybe Kelly hit and killed the little girl? she's done something bad..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list