List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why hasn't Nikki told Victor that Ian is in town?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why hasn't Nikki told Victor that Ian is in town?

Started by savytabby at 2014/02/18 06:28PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/22 07:45PM, Views: 705, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/02/19 04:29PM
    Re: Why hasn't Nikki told Victor that Ian is in town?
    janetb

Quote IndyFan: Nikki seems to want to keep the Ian Ward/Dylan part of her life separate from Victor because of Victor's over-the-top actions. Victor doesn't like Dylan to start with - he will blame Dylan for Ian coming to town. That's the only reason I can think of....

I agree. Victor doesn't like Dylan and doesn't want him anywhere around Nikki . He'll just go after him for bringing Ian Ward to GC.

#12   2014/02/20 06:33AM
    SilverQueen

ITA Ditto. Victor hasn't got involved because Nikki hasn't mentioned any of this stuff to her husband who should've been the first she told and with all his power, he would've taken care of it and put an end to it promptly but maybe she doesn't want Victor to hate Dylan anymore than he does knowing dude's in town because of Dylan his son. Vic needs to get over the fact that Dylan is Nikkis'son whether he likes it or not and start supporting Nikki in that way. Nikki had to accept Adam when he first came and she didn't like him but was there for Victor. Vic is too busy controlling his kids lives to pay any mind to his own wife as he should be doing instead. When does he have any time to work? Vic tells Nikki the kids are none of HER business when they very much her business too. It's none of his business if you want to get technical about it. He's always sticking his nosy nose in all his childrens business like they're still kids. You're killing me Vic.

#13   2014/02/20 08:45AM
    Mich921

I thought she told him he had come to the ranch?? Or was it she just told Nick?

#14   2014/02/20 10:38AM
    countryMomof4

Quote IndyFan: Nikki seems to want to keep the Ian Ward/Dylan part of her life separate from Victor because of Victor's over-the-top actions. Victor doesn't like Dylan to start with - he will blame Dylan for Ian coming to town. That's the only reason I can think of....

IA. She's protecting her son. Victor is just hateful.

#15   2014/02/20 10:48AM
    Gideon58

Until I saw this thread, I didn't even realize that Nikki hadn't told Victor yet. It is kind of odd that she hasn't mentioned it to him, maybe she's afraid of Victor's reaction. But Genoa City is such a small town, how is it that Ian and Victor haven't run into each other yet?

#16   2014/02/22 07:37PM
    Nikki75

Nikki must be blind! How hasn't she caught on to the life coach craps. Annoying

#17   2014/02/22 07:39PM
    Layngel

^^I am in the same boat. I didn't even know that she had not told him

#18   2014/02/22 07:42PM
    Nikki75

does Nikki even know that Victor went to Paris

#19   2014/02/22 07:44PM
    Layngel

Quote Nikki75: does Nikki even know that Victor went to Paris

She seems not to. She said to Summer and Faith the other day that he was away on business but she felt it was over grief of Adam and needing to get away. I don't know if she was just saying that though.

#20   2014/02/22 07:45PM
    Nikki75

I find it very odd but she has not told Victor about ian and yet she's frightened everyday and it doesn't seem that she knows that hes in paris very odd relationship

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list