List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack's reaction to Kelly after the ONS reveal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack's reaction to Kelly after the ONS reveal

Started by savytabby at 2014/02/18 05:47PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 07:58AM, Views: 1815, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/02/18 06:33PM
    Re: Jack's reaction to Kelly after the ONS reveal
    calliope

Quote Scotia:
    Quote calliope: I think he was disappointed in her and Billy. You can be disappointed in someone's actions and not be romantically involved with them.

I agree with you, Calliope. I think he was pretty upset with her and Billy, he knows how Vikki tried so hard to help Billy and was so grateful to Kelly for "helping" Billy.

I wish she would just slink away out of GC, hopefully Victor doesn't get involved in this mess between her and Billy because he would just love to use this for his own ends.

Oh you know he will get involved. He loves slamming "that punk Billy Abbott." It's going to be sad.

#12   2014/02/18 06:44PM
    villyforever55

Victor's a little busy right now. He's got to rescue Connor from Chloe's evil clutches, finish gaslighting Sharon so Nick can preserve his virginity, then save Nikki from Ian Ward, and Dylan, her son, first.

#13   2014/02/18 06:45PM
    bukopandan

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote bukopandan: Yeah, I sensed disappointment all the way around. And as much as Billy does have a screw-up type of past, I think Jack had pretty much believed Villy to be something good and rare and to have become untouchable in an ugly way, and it's thrown him that this isn't so.

With everything Villy has been through and still managed to stay together, Jack is disappointed. It's sad really, Billy has everything Jack wanted and never achieved; a wife that's completely devoted to him and kids; a family; and he wonders if Billy just threw it away. I hope not.

It's my hope, too. I agree with all you've said. It's painful to see that this couple has fallen victim to one of the most commonplace failings with the cheating.

#14   2014/02/18 07:08PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote bukopandan: Yeah, I sensed disappointment all the way around. And as much as Billy does have a screw-up type of past, I think Jack had pretty much believed Villy to be something good and rare and to have become untouchable in an ugly way, and it's thrown him that this isn't so.

With everything Villy has been through and still managed to stay together, Jack is disappointed. It's sad really, Billy has everything Jack wanted and never achieved; a wife that's completely devoted to him and kids; a family; and he wonders if Billy just threw it away. I hope not.

The bold, I think you hit the nail on the head. Jack is in a difficult position in the family as the older brother. He is now trying to be patriarch and brother which can sometimes clash. John is not just father but the man he always looked up to. Billy has the family life he always wanted. Patty? Kemo? Kyle? Red in a coma and a lot of other things in between? Personal relationships are not a Jack Abbott strong suit. Remember a not so long ago episode that could have been titled "How to Fire My Sister Without Even Trying"? Jack is having a lot of feelings for a lot of reasons and along the way, he seems to be becoming a better person in spite of those little possibly jealousy episodes along the way. Hope he sees Kelly for what she is--not someone he needs in his life or the life of anyone he cares about.

#15   2014/02/18 08:02PM
    lbugcoco

He should have told kelly he told billy that was gonna happen, he knew it before billy did, he warned him.

#16   2014/02/18 08:48PM
    writer2

Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote villyforever55: Jack looked disappointed or disgusted with the whole idea. I hope Jack doesn't get involved with her now. He and Billy already 'shared' Sharon, no need to repeat that.

I don't think Sharon and Jack were married at that time, but I could be wrong.

Oh villy, Jack shared step-mommy-dearest Jill with his father. What's wrong with one share with father, two shares with brother? No, I am in no way serious. I want Kelly to be the hit and run driver and sent to prison faster than the "The Star Ship Enterprise can go from space normal to warp drive".

Yes, I agree. The writers need to wrap up this storyline fast, either get Kelly into jail or have her suicide, leaving a note. Let's just get on with it, please!!

#17   2014/02/18 09:19PM
    IndyFan

Why should Kelly commit suicide? Because she was involved with Billy? If anything, Billy is as much to blame for that. Or is it because she lost a child? As far as we know, she is not to blame for that either.

#18   2014/02/19 07:58AM
    marshal

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote villyforever55:

It's my hope, too. I agree with all you've said. It's painful to see that this couple has fallen victim to one of the most commonplace failings with the cheating.

ITA

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list