List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack's reaction to Kelly after the ONS reveal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack's reaction to Kelly after the ONS reveal

Started by savytabby at 2014/02/18 05:47PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 07:58AM, Views: 1734, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 05:47PM
    Jack's reaction to Kelly after the ONS reveal
    savytabby

Was anyone else surprised at how bad Kelly felt and hurt Jack seemed. Jack seemed almost as hurt with Kelly as he did with Sharon when he found out about her affair with Billy -- and sharon was his wife at the time! I agree there was a definite spark between them in that first introductory scene, but then they didn't interact at all at the gala until the hostage situation and she said she didn't know he was Billy's brother. It just surprised me given that they just met. I also don't know if I can see them together now because of it, and I kind of like the idea of Chelsea and Jack.

#2   2014/02/18 05:55PM
    Re: Jack's reaction to Kelly after the ONS reveal
    villyforever55

Jack looked disappointed or disgusted with the whole idea. I hope Jack doesn't get involved with her now. He and Billy already 'shared' Sharon, no need to repeat that.

I don't think Sharon and Jack were married at that time, but I could be wrong.

#3   2014/02/18 05:58PM
    calliope

I think he was disappointed in her and Billy. You can be disappointed in someone's actions and not be romantically involved with them.

#4   2014/02/18 06:14PM
    savytabby

Quote villyforever55: Jack looked disappointed or disgusted with the whole idea. I hope Jack doesn't get involved with her now. He and Billy already 'shared' Sharon, no need to repeat that.

I agree -- I can't see them together now after this reveal, which is weird because I was intrigued when they first met. But yeah now it would just be disgusting for Jack to fall for her. Maybe this is how they write Kelly out since CW is leaving.

#5   2014/02/18 06:14PM
    savytabby

Quote villyforever55: Jack looked disappointed or disgusted with the whole idea. I hope Jack doesn't get involved with her now. He and Billy already 'shared' Sharon, no need to repeat that.

I agree -- I can't see them together now after this reveal, which is weird because I was intrigued when they first met. But yeah now it would just be disgusting for Jack to fall for her. Maybe this is how they write Kelly out since CW is leaving.

#6   2014/02/18 06:15PM
    villyforever55

Quote calliope
    I think he was disappointed in her and Billy. You can be disappointed in someone's actions and not be romantically involved with them.

True. I also think he was worried about Victoria and how this will affect her and if Villy's marriage would survive. Jack warned Billy and Billy didn't listen. Disappointment is just the tip of what Jack's feeling, I think.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 06:17PM
    #7   2014/02/18 06:16PM
    bukopandan

Yeah, I sensed disappointment all the way around. And as much as Billy does have a screw-up type of past, I think Jack had pretty much believed Villy to be something good and rare and to have become untouchable in an ugly way, and it's thrown him that this isn't so.

#8   2014/02/18 06:22PM
    villyforever55

Quote bukopandan: Yeah, I sensed disappointment all the way around. And as much as Billy does have a screw-up type of past, I think Jack had pretty much believed Villy to be something good and rare and to have become untouchable in an ugly way, and it's thrown him that this isn't so.

With everything Villy has been through and still managed to stay together, Jack is disappointed. It's sad really, Billy has everything Jack wanted and never achieved; a wife that's completely devoted to him and kids; a family; and he wonders if Billy just threw it away. I hope not.

#9   2014/02/18 06:25PM
    Scotia

Quote calliope: I think he was disappointed in her and Billy. You can be disappointed in someone's actions and not be romantically involved with them.

I agree with you, Calliope. I think he was pretty upset with her and Billy, he knows how Vikki tried so hard to help Billy and was so grateful to Kelly for "helping" Billy.

I wish she would just slink away out of GC, hopefully Victor doesn't get involved in this mess between her and Billy because he would just love to use this for his own ends.

#10   2014/02/18 06:31PM
    ThornsandRoses

Oh villy, Jack shared step-mommy-dearest Jill with his father. What's wrong with one share with father, two shares with brother? No, I am in no way serious. I want Kelly to be the hit and run driver and sent to prison faster than the "The Star Ship Enterprise can go from space normal to warp drive".

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list