List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily at Gala...shades of Dru?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily at Gala...shades of Dru?

Started by AZChris at 2014/02/18 04:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 07:38AM, Views: 1270, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/19 04:22AM
    Re: Lily at Gala...shades of Dru?
    FL senior fan

Quote jb4me: Let's agree to disagree. She looked ridiculous waving her arms and trying to be a hero. Dru was spunky and a great actress, Lily is nothing more than arm candy, nothing like Drucilla.

---------------
    Dru was "something special" that Lilly is not; just two different acting styles I guess.

Is that our beloved Dru in the "Camry or Camry" car ad?
    Sure looks like her, and has her voice and emotions!

#12   2014/02/19 04:23AM
    deceived

Quote Sinny: Spunk and being an idiot are 2 different things. Lily was an idiot for getting in his face. She is so annoying . I wish she would have been the one shot .

ITA...what's the most annoying sound in the world? A whiney spoiled wifey. Lily, has the spunk of a chihuahua, while Dru had the spunk of a true classy woman...Dru knew when to be quiet and when to speak up... when a man has a gun in your face, it's not smart to be a Drama Queen...there's a difference...between smart and dumb.

#13   2014/02/19 04:25AM
    FL senior fan

Quote Sinny: Spunk and being an idiot are 2 different things. Lily was an idiot for getting in his face. She is so annoying . I wish she would have been the one shot .

-----
    Me too; and isn't there rumor she's leaving the show?
    Devon was the club owner...not her..so why she felt she had to keep getting in the gunman's face is stupid...guess she forgot about her kids needing her!

#14   2014/02/19 04:26AM
    Feliciena

I was never taken by Dru, liked her sister better & did think Lily was being an idiot as when someone is pointing a gun at you, it is not the time to be mouthy. She & Cane are not that interesting right now because they are a married couple who are in love & treat each other well. The marriage will crack in time just like it did with Michael & Lauren but that took a great number of years & Michael had other problems which make it interesting. Cane was once a con but has been a great husband & father which we don't see that much in a soap so I guess it makes it boring.

#15   2014/02/19 07:09AM
    Bunny76

Dru would have a fit seeing Lily act the fool like she did at the gala. Lily is a lame pathetic giggly idiot where Dru was a strong spunky woman. Maybe if they recast Lily there might be a chance but the current Lily sucks...

#16   2014/02/19 07:20AM
    marshal

Lily is truly Dru's daughter. Lily did just fine at the gala.

#17   2014/02/19 07:23AM
    wyattfan

It's not fair to expect Lily to be exactly like Dru. Daughters may be influenced by their mothers but each is their own person.

#18   2014/02/19 07:24AM
    Bunny76

Lily should have been shot that evening, putting every one out of their misery for having to listen to that dim wit all the time...

#19   2014/02/19 07:28AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote jb4me: She looked ridiculous waving her arms and trying to be a hero. Dru was spunky and a great actress, Lily is nothing more than arm candy, nothing like Drucilla.
    true. Lily is nothing like Dru IMO. She was annoying as hell at this gala. They need to backburn her and her mini's and bad kids

#20   2014/02/19 07:31AM
    Layngel

I liked her spunk, but I think it was dangerous.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list