List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily at Gala...shades of Dru?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily at Gala...shades of Dru?

Started by AZChris at 2014/02/18 04:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 07:38AM, Views: 1166, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 04:29PM
    Lily at Gala...shades of Dru?
    AZChris

I always thought that Christel Khalil's portrayal of Lily was far removed from her mother's personality, and was more like her Aunt Olivia's, which would also be believable. However, I was quite impressed by the slightly rash and loudmouthed Lily in today's episode...how she talked back to Womack, and then ordered Cane out of the room before her. That's Dru's daughter and I'd love to see more of this side of her, especially if she ever kicks Cane to the curb (still only non-plussed by him). Thoughts?

#2   2014/02/18 04:41PM
    Re: Lily at Gala...shades of Dru?
    savytabby

I agree. It's nice to see Lily with some spunk. I hope the spunky attitude stays because then maybe she and Cane would be almost interesting. Like other posters have stated, I never saw the big story with them. Yes, they were cute when they were falling in love, but considering Cane is a con man I'd like to see them involved in more action-type stories.

#3   2014/02/18 04:57PM
    chloenoel

Don't mind Lily with some spunk, but its bad timing. The guy has a GUN. Don't know why she all of the sudden thinks she is bullet proof. She has been getting on my nerves lately but I don't want her dead....

#4   2014/02/18 06:36PM
    savytabby

It would have been neat to see Lily and Hillary team up against Womack and see her put her hostility towards Hillary to rest even for one night. Kind of wish Hillary was involved in the whole thing that went down with Tyler, Neil, Devon, Cane and Lily. And why didn't anyone tackle Womack when the lights went off? I would think more than one person would have.

#5   2014/02/18 06:44PM
    bigannie

I like the attitude from lily. Colin will save her and be the hero and it will make points with Lilly and Cane, but it will take them awhile to figure out his true reason for being there in the first place. I think we will see lots of great tude from Lilly as long as Colin is involved....so, miss Dru!!

#6   2014/02/18 06:50PM
    villyforever55

Lily showed some true spunk. It could have been dangerous, but I was glad to see it. Go, Lily!

#7   2014/02/18 06:57PM
    APRIL JOY

Lilly is nothing like Dru if her mother was there she would look at Lily like what.Lily is one of the biggest joke.all I can say is thank God dru isn't here .cause is nothing like her mother.I found it a joke the way they had Lily getting in Womack face.Lily is a whimper who i wish was shot and killed.she is a waste of air time.not sexy not smart so why is she there.to have Lily there is a joke the show

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 06:59PM
    #8   2014/02/18 09:39PM
    IndyFan

Since Lily had organized the event, I think she felt responsible for the whole thing and the disaster it had become. She felt she needed to speak up and take charge somehow. Loved it!

#9   2014/02/19 03:47AM
    Sinny

Spunk and being an idiot are 2 different things. Lily was an idiot for getting in his face. She is so annoying . I wish she would have been the one shot .

#10   2014/02/19 03:56AM
    jb4me

Let's agree to disagree. She looked ridiculous waving her arms and trying to be a hero. Dru was spunky and a great actress, Lily is nothing more than arm candy, nothing like Drucilla.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list