List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria/Kelly & the Slap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria/Kelly & the Slap

Started by sugarann at 2014/02/18 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 07:59PM, Views: 1413, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 04:15PM
    Victoria/Kelly & the Slap
    sugarann

Victoria really surprised me, when she slap the he## out of Kelly!!!!!! I hope she has something in store for BILLY!!!!!!!

#2   2014/02/18 04:16PM
    Re: Victoria/Kelly & the Slap
    ericlizafan

I love how she just walked away right after! I'm sure she will have a few words for Billy, but I hope they work it out.

#3   2014/02/18 04:49PM
    hubbardfan

Quote sugarann: Victoria really surprised me, when she slap the he## out of Kelly!!!!!! I hope she has something in store for BILLY!!!!!!!

I thought that was the most pitiful little slap! What she should have done was ball her fist up and punch her in the mouth and leave her w/a bleeding split lip! She needs to slap Billy into another coma for cheating...

#4   2014/02/18 04:51PM
    rancher

So true. That slap wouldn't hurt a gnat.

V should have doubled up her fist and whacked her a good one.

I am so glad Kelly is leaving. I don't know why they brought her to town. She has been nothing but trouble.

Besides, she always looks drunk, high, mad, sad. YUK---an awful character.

#5   2014/02/18 04:54PM
    IndyFan

Victoria is mad at the wrong person. Why was she cradling Billy's head, even after she found out he had slept with Kelly. Kelly is obviously not innocent but Victoria should redirect her anger at Billy.

#6   2014/02/18 05:24PM
    villyforever55

Boy was I surprised! I don't blame her for slapping Kelly, she should have punched her. Why did she think it was okay to walk up to Victoria and ask about Billy, as if they were friends? But, give her time. Billy was in no shape to feel and understand Victoria's wrath, but I think it's coming.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 05:25PM
    #7   2014/02/18 05:26PM
    calliope

The woman always gets blamed even though the man is the one with a wife and family. She always gets branded "home wrecker" when the man is the one with the home to wreck.
    Sure Kelly was wrong and Billy was in great turmoil. Billy loves Victoria but sorry, this is another demerit against Billy.

#8   2014/02/18 05:41PM
    villyforever55

Quote calliope: The woman always gets blamed even though the man is the one with a wife and family. She always gets branded "home wrecker" when the man is the one with the home to wreck.
    Sure Kelly was wrong and Billy was in great turmoil. Billy loves Victoria but sorry, this is another demerit against Billy.

I understand he was deep into his grief, but Jack warned him, he just didn't listen. I also think Kelly was after him from the beginning. But, Billy does not get a complete pass from me; he broke all the rules.
    1. You do not meet a woman who is not your wife for drinks
    2. You can give a woman a ride home, see her to her door
    but you do not go in.
    3. You do not have secret meetings with a woman who is not
    your wife, not even for coffee.
    4. You do not allow a woman who is not your wife adjust
    your scarf around your neck.

There are more, but you get the gist. These rules are in place for married men who are too stupid to know when a woman is making a play for them. That being said, it was a ONS, but Kelly is not letting go. So slap her again Victoria if the mood hits you.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 05:45PM
    #9   2014/02/18 05:43PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote sugarann: Victoria really surprised me, when she slap the he## out of Kelly!!!!!! I hope she has something in store for BILLY!!!!!!!

I thought that was the most pitiful little slap! What she should have done was ball her fist up and punch her in the mouth and leave her w/a bleeding split lip! She needs to slap Billy into another coma for cheating...

I agree. She always gives off the weakest slaps. Why bother? and yes why is she cradling Billy all the time? sick of it

#10   2014/02/18 05:55PM
    Suzy R

have to agree, what a pitiful slap. didn't even seem like it really connected. Vicki has always given bad boy billy so much leeway. No wonder he does all this drinking, gambling, and sleeping around. He needs to get most of the blame, he's the one with a wife and family. Vicki needs to get her backbone back and kick Him to the curb. (The new billy to me looks like her little brother then her husband) time for her to move on to someone that will treat her right. Maybe stitch is on the herizon. Please, please, please!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list