List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I really like the new "original" Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I really like the new "original" Billy

Started by lovealldogs at 2014/02/18 04:07PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 03:30AM, Views: 702, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 04:07PM
    I really like the new "original" Billy
    lovealldogs

I wasn't crazy about Billy when he was a kid, but I think he's doing a GREAT job as an adult. So glad he's back! Really enjoying his acting. Not cocky etc....to me he's very believable. I Love him and Vicki together also, which I didn't thing would happen. I had doubted that they'd have chemistry, but they DO...imho

#2   2014/02/18 04:13PM
    Re: I really like the new
    calliope

Happy to see there is someone who thinks like me...and has a great avatar!
    David deserves a real chance and so many people are just comparing him to another actor and not even really watching him.

#3   2014/02/18 04:15PM
    ericlizafan

I'm glad I'm not the only one either! I think he's doing a great job, and I wish people would give him a chance. I was in high school when he was on last, and I was thrilled when I found out he would be replacing BM. I was sad to see BM go, but when I found out it was DT I was excited to see him again.

#4   2014/02/18 04:19PM
    villyforever55

He's doing okay and he may get better. He just doesn't make me swoon like Billy Miller did. Still watching, though, so I am giving him a chance.

#5   2014/02/18 04:37PM
    lovealldogs

Quote calliope: Happy to see there is someone who thinks like me...and has a great avatar!
    David deserves a real chance and so many people are just comparing him to another actor and not even really watching him.

Thanks...glad more people answered the post and I now I'm not alone....also...calliope....I have to admit...I saw your little "dug" avatar...and just had to steal or share him. He is sooooo cute!

#6   2014/02/18 04:59PM
    pink kiity

I think he doing a great job knowing he had to jump in the role the last minute I like him before and I like him now

#7   2014/02/18 07:29PM
    Lady53

Not liking the recast. Should have had BM leave then after a while bring in DT but even then he looks to young to have a daughter who was almost 9 years old. He looks like he is in his early 20s. Will be glad when they break him and Vickie up and you know they will eventually.

Bring on the VIBE = Vickie and Ben

#8   2014/02/18 07:54PM
    peggylou7

I think he doing a great job knowing he had to jump in the role the last minute I like him before and I like him now [/quote]

I totally agree!! ...as an adult ,ONLY he could have come in so quickly and been accepted by us old-timer fans.Billy Miller was exceptional in the role and sad we lost him.

#9   2014/02/18 10:25PM
    slinton

ITA with Peggylou7! I think the transition has been seemless, especially seeing how they threw him smack dad in the middle of the biggest, most intense storyline the character has ever had!

#10   2014/02/18 10:31PM
    baybay

I like him. He's not exactly taking over the role in the best situation. They didn't develop chemistry together from the beginning like Billy Miller and Amelia did. He's coming in when he's hurt, has had an affair, lost his daughter, which he's partly to blame for.. and may or may not have shot Adam. Not exactly the best ingredients for INSTANT CHEMISTRY. I'm willing to give him a chance. He's NOT Billy Miller, but he's a good actor... and cute as a bug. He can't help it if he's someone who will look much younger than he is.. for a few years. I wish "I" had that problem.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list