List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon/Nick/pod Cassie...Can Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon/Nick/pod Cassie...Can Spoiler

Started by rediculous at 2014/02/18 01:11PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/20 08:48PM, Views: 4297, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/18 04:20PM
    Re: Sharon/Nick/pod Cassie...Can Spoiler
    rediculous

LOL, I keep waiting for valley to come into this thread..

#12   2014/02/18 05:00PM
    valleycliffe

Quote rediculous: LOL, I keep waiting for valley to come into this thread..

you called? **blinking with a smile on my face****

sorry, meant to say something earlier but we drove all afternoon and now we are in tofino..it's out 40th (45th not legal) anniversay so came to tin wis resort to celebrate...even drove thru a snow storm thru the alberni valley...

love love LOVE that the new writers remembered it was shicks anniversay....it is one day earlier than ours..

wanted to watch the shick scenes but the husband has the olympics/news on so i will have to catch up later in the week on global....

#13   2014/02/18 05:42PM
    jilltidwell

Quote marshal: Wouldn't be surprised Victor wants to destroy everyone including his own family.

He is doing that anyway isn't he?

#14   2014/02/18 07:30PM
    ski lady

Thanks, as always, Red! You're the best! Sounds great--love Shick scenes and so ready for the truth to come out (and for Nick to forgive Sharon)!

#15   2014/02/18 07:48PM
    Damsel29

If I wasn't so busy puking over these scenes, I would be rolling on the floor laughing. To hear them tell it, they were living on a pink cloud circling the moon for the time they were married. I never heard of such writers hogwash in all my life. These writers are writing from a planet out there in the TWILIGHT ZONE and they think that we are too stupid to know it. Shick was a disaster after the first year they married. They were puppy lovers and when they got older, they were cheaters. They are cheaters. They will always be cheaters and they were nothing but cheaters. Happy marriage my eye. The dead kid didn't cause their problems. They were a problem. Sharon was going off to find herself and deserted her children long before Cassie died. In fact, Cassie almost died while she was out there finding herself with a one nighter in Colorado. They couldn't even find her.

The thing that strikes me about these scenes sicko scenes is the way they play this like Sharon didn't leave him flat for his brother, to go do him in New Orleans, after she broke up his marriage to Phyllis and then did his daddy and married him too! Either Nick has got to be the most brain dead man on daytime television in a soap opera or the writers just want to make him into the dumbest man alive just to put him with the dumbest woman alive. Either way, I ain't buying, I am puking on it instead cause this is all this stuff deserves.

#16   2014/02/18 07:53PM
    Damsel29

Quote laurie6: LOL, I roll my eyes at their conversations to. I hope this whole S/L comes to an end soon.

I have been rolling my eyes at this couple for years. They are about as boring as any has been couple can ever be. Now, to make matters worse, they want to take the umpteenth walk down memory lane in hopes that they can attract 2 more new fans to watch them? Oh, please, this couple can travel the world trying to gin up support for themselves, it just ain't there. People are sick and tired of these two and their bratty kid and the whole worn out dumped garbage on the dead kid too. You would think that the show would get a firm grip on this fact and stop trying to force something that just ain't never gonna be there.

#17   2014/02/18 09:31PM
    IndyFan

Shick is over the minute Red wakes up.

#18   2014/02/19 03:07AM
    rediculous

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote rediculous: LOL, I keep waiting for valley to come into this thread..

you called? **blinking with a smile on my face****

sorry, meant to say something earlier but we drove all afternoon and now we are in tofino..it's out 40th (45th not legal) anniversay so came to tin wis resort to celebrate...even drove thru a snow storm thru the alberni valley...

love love LOVE that the new writers remembered it was shicks anniversay....it is one day earlier than ours..

wanted to watch the shick scenes but the husband has the olympics/news on so i will have to catch up later in the week on global....

I think they wrote this scene especially for you, so you had better watch it..

#19   2014/02/19 07:46AM
    marshal

The scenes with Nick and Sharon and with Cassie were amazing. Y&R at its best. No one can bring such like Shick did. It was easy on the eyes and so touching to the heart.

#20   2014/02/19 08:27AM
    rediculous

Quote ski lady: Thanks, as always, Red! You're the best! Sounds great--love Shick scenes and so ready for the truth to come out (and for Nick to forgive Sharon)!

aw, thank you hon...

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list