List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon/Nick/pod Cassie...Can Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon/Nick/pod Cassie...Can Spoiler

Started by rediculous at 2014/02/18 01:11PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/20 08:48PM, Views: 4457, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 01:11PM
    Sharon/Nick/pod Cassie...Can Spoiler
    rediculous

Nick is staying the night on the sofa at Sharon's, they realize it is their wedding anniversary, podCassie sneaks into the cottage, she listens to them talk..she rolls her eyes at some of their conversations...there is flashbacks of their wedding day..Sharon says she loves her little cottage as much today as she did back then when Nick surprised her with it, Nick says we were able to get through everything here, all the ups and downs, until Cassie died, this seems to jolt podCassie..later she is on the phone with Victor telling him she couldn't get the secret from Sharon because Nick is spending the night, Victor wants her to get on it fast..

#2   2014/02/18 01:19PM
    Re: Sharon/Nick/pod Cassie...Can Spoiler
    frostysmygirl

Thanks Red it sounds fantastic aw its there anniversary. After all these years of being together and apart they still remember it.

#3   2014/02/18 01:20PM
    marshal

Its always great to see scenes of the past with these two love birds. Thanks for spoiler Re

#4   2014/02/18 01:23PM
    YR2013

TY Red

Shick did have some lovely moments, I must admit. They were certainly in love back then.

#5   2014/02/18 01:29PM
    deceived

I hope Victor's trick backfires on him, and Shick grows closer. I think Victor will use this to blackmail Sharon, rather than tell Nick... what do you think?

#6   2014/02/18 01:48PM
    marshal

Wouldn't be surprised Victor wants to destroy everyone including his own family.

#7   2014/02/18 02:35PM
    countryMomof4

Thanks Red. Shick always warms my heart. They looked so young in those fastbacks.

I notice that "Cassie" didn't say that Nick was on the couch.

#8   2014/02/18 02:41PM
    laurie6

LOL, I roll my eyes at their conversations to. I hope this whole S/L comes to an end soon.

#9   2014/02/18 03:01PM
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous: Nick is staying the night on the sofa at Sharon's, they realize it is their wedding anniversary, podCassie sneaks into the cottage, she listens to them talk..she rolls her eyes at some of their conversations...there is flashbacks of their wedding day..Sharon says she loves her little cottage as much today as she did back then when Nick surprised her with it, Nick says we were able to get through everything here, all the ups and downs, until Cassie died, this seems to jolt podCassie..later she is on the phone with Victor telling him she couldn't get the secret from Sharon because Nick is spending the night, Victor wants her to get on it fast..

Thanks Red....sounds like some very sweet and romantic Shick scenes coming up if only in flashback!!!!And as only the beautiful Shick can do them.They wrote the book on tender love and sweet romance in my opinion.Nobody does it better....to paraphrase Carly Simon!

#10   2014/02/18 03:23PM
    weatherholt3

Nick and Sharon love their scenes.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list