List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did anyone notice a . . . .

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did anyone notice a . . . .

Started by Ruby and Teddy at 2014/02/18 01:01PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 11:30PM, Views: 1951, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/02/18 01:01PM
    Did anyone notice a . . . .
    Ruby and Teddy

political slant in today's episode?

#2   2014/02/18 01:43PM
    Re: Did anyone notice a . . . .
    maja

What the heck are you talking about? Here's an idea, why don't you tell us what you mean and maybe we can tell you if we noticed it or not.

#3   2014/02/18 03:22PM
    Scotia

Quote maja: What the heck are you talking about? Here's an idea, why don't you tell us what you mean and maybe we can tell you if we noticed it or not.

Thanks Maja, I thought I was the only one who couldn't figure this one out.

#4   2014/02/18 03:31PM
    maja

Quote Scotia:
    Quote maja: What the heck are you talking about? Here's an idea, why don't you tell us what you mean and maybe we can tell you if we noticed it or not.

Thanks Maja, I thought I was the only one who couldn't figure this one out.

LOL! I don't even know why this was posted if this poster is gonna talk in some type of code.

#5   2014/02/18 07:39PM
    ski lady

If there was a political slant today, I missed it....and I usually catch those things. Remember when Jack and Nikki ran against each other for state senate? The writers had me laughing--either they were ignorant of the two main USA party platforms or else they were purposely trying to confuse. They had Nikki about 75% -25% Democrat and Jack about 75%-25% Republican. Of course they never said what they were.

I hope OP will say what they meant so I can watch for it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 07:40PM
    #6   2014/02/19 11:30PM
    Ruby and Teddy

Quote ski lady: If there was a political slant today, I missed it....and I usually catch those things. Remember when Jack and Nikki ran against each other for state senate? The writers had me laughing--either they were ignorant of the two main USA party platforms or else they were purposely trying to confuse. They had Nikki about 75% -25% Democrat and Jack about 75%-25% Republican. Of course they never said what they were.

A coup
    I hope OP will say what they meant so I can watch for it.

A couple of days ago, Summer and Faith were at the Coffee House and Ian had already left. I don’t remember Summer’s words to Faith. The scenario was what we’ve heard on the political scene many times. In the case of Y&R, it was an off-the-wall interjection that the writers/executives were clearly making a point that reflected PC. Summer said what she said, Faith said nothing and immediately got up from the table – just cut and dry.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list