List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis *** SPOILER****

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis *** SPOILER****

Started by linder at 2014/02/18 12:57PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 07:01AM, Views: 8288, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/02/19 02:40AM
    Re: Phyllis *** SPOILER****
    Sinny

Quote calliope:
    Quote Lady53: Oh I'm sure he will also...nothing stays hidden from Victor for long...I'm just hoping I'm right and it is/was all a fantasy in Sharon's head because she was off her meds at the time.

I truly hope that the writers haven't invested all these months in a build up to a fantasy. This has nothing to do with how I feel about Sharon, just what the heck was the point? It's dragged on too long anyway and to have it be a fantasy.....

Really lame idiotic writing but from these lame writers I would not be surprised..

#32   2014/02/19 02:49AM
    Sinny

Quote Lady53: Well you don't honestly think they are going to all this redeeming of Sharon after MAB destroyed the character to let her be the family/town pariah again do you. I don't think so. JFP seems to be resurrecting some of the Y&R of old in some ways. Also there is a spoiler out there that says Nick and Sharon become even closer and it has something to do with faux Cassie. It implied like she becomes close to them. Can't remember where I saw it thou with all the spoilers and spoilers sites on twitter and the net.
    We'll just have to wait and see, sometimes a spoiler can mean something totally different from the way one interprets it.

When is the redemption going to start? Because right now her lies are keeping her in the bad girl corner.. It is very selfish of her to keep her lie going (or what she thinks is a lie)

#33   2014/02/19 02:54AM
    Sinny

Quote IndyFan: Even if Victor finds out the secret, he will keep it to himself till the time is right. That is the Victor Way.

absolutely. I like Vic finding out. I am curious how he will make her pay. I really like Vic hating on sharon. LOL

#34   2014/02/19 06:30AM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote Lady53: Oh I'm sure he will also...nothing stays hidden from Victor for long...I'm just hoping I'm right and it is/was all a fantasy in Sharon's head because she was off her meds at the time.

I hope this is the way it goes also. I want Jack to be Summer's father. Plus, I wish Mason would come back to town, if for no other reason than to tell everyone Victor wanted him to switch Sharon's meds. I am hoping Victor either did it himself or found someone else to do it and that's why Sharon thinks she changed the report. Actually I wish they would bring Mason back for his fine body and find a good story for him.

#35   2014/02/19 06:44AM
    frostysmygirl

Quote Nutty Nancy:

I hope this is the way it goes also. I want Jack to be Summer's father. Plus, I wish Mason would come back to town, if for no other reason than to tell everyone Victor wanted him to switch Sharon's meds. I am hoping Victor either did it himself or found someone else to do it and that's why Sharon thinks she changed the report. Actually I wish they would bring Mason back for his fine body and find a good story for him.

I cant wait either i think its gonna be soapy good!

#36   2014/02/19 06:45AM
    mswadel

I think the part where Victor asked Mason to substitute her pills was after the time when she was heard by Phyllis that she switched the paternity and Summer is Nick's.

#37   2014/02/19 06:51AM
    countryMomof4

Quote Lady53: Well you don't honestly think they are going to all this redeeming of Sharon after MAB destroyed the character to let her be the family/town pariah again do you. I don't think so. JFP seems to be resurrecting some of the Y&R of old in some ways. Also there is a spoiler out there that says Nick and Sharon become even closer and it has something to do with faux Cassie. It implied like she becomes close to them. Can't remember where I saw it thou with all the spoilers and spoilers sites on twitter and the net.
    We'll just have to wait and see, sometimes a spoiler can mean something totally different from the way one interprets it.

ITA. MAB totally ruined Sharon and this regime is trying to rectify that. It takes a long time to undo so much damage.

Right from the beginning of this s/l, the writers have hinted at many twists and turns to happen before it's finally over. OF course right now it seems that all of the characters thinks Jack is Summer's father except for the audience. The final twist just could be that after a REAL DNA test gets done, that Jack actually IS Summer's father and that Sharon hallucinated the whole thing.

#38   2014/02/19 06:57AM
    marshal

I agree with Cmon and lady 53 the trashing of Sharon by so many will have a great ending for Sharon.

#39   2014/02/19 07:01AM
    Molli

Quote Sinny:
    Quote IndyFan: Even if Victor finds out the secret, he will keep it to himself till the time is right. That is the Victor Way.

absolutely. I like Vic finding out. I am curious how he will make her pay. I really like Vic hating on sharon. LOL

Ole Vic is shrewd on how he exposes secrets. He'll spring at just the right time to get maximum impact. I can't see him nicely taking Nick aside and giving him some fatherly advice. Nope, I think (hope) he's going to do his reveal in front of an audience.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list