List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis *** SPOILER****

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis *** SPOILER****

Started by linder at 2014/02/18 12:57PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 07:01AM, Views: 8251, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/18 03:42PM
    Re: Phyllis *** SPOILER****
    Ethelmae02

Quote linder:
    Quote ChuloEspana:
    Quote linder: This week victor learns Sharon secret about Phyllis.....thanks to look alike Cassie...

Thank you. But where did you see this? I have not seen it posted anywhere and there is nothing about it for this week in the spoilers Ihave seen.

on soapzone for the week of 17..

it says victor gets a bonus on gaslighting sharon...the secret is about Phyllis...and unless sharon has any other secrets on Phyllis ....i think if it was about THE DNA the spoiler would have mention it..
    well well, thanks for the update and its about time,

#22   2014/02/18 03:44PM
    janetb

Quote mswadel: didn't he find out from Cassie in the park, during the Gala, that Sharon mentioned she had a secret? I really think that this is about Phyllis and why she fell down stairs, not about the DNA yet

Sharon mentioned that she was keeping a secret from Nick when she followed fake Cassie into the park. I doubt she's concerned about Phyllis at this point because she's still comatose. Unless Phyllis wakes up, the only secret could be that Sharon was there when she fell and didn't say anything. This is about switching the DNA report.

#23   2014/02/18 03:50PM
    calliope

Quote Lady53: Oh I'm sure he will also...nothing stays hidden from Victor for long...I'm just hoping I'm right and it is/was all a fantasy in Sharon's head because she was off her meds at the time.

I truly hope that the writers haven't invested all these months in a build up to a fantasy. This has nothing to do with how I feel about Sharon, just what the heck was the point? It's dragged on too long anyway and to have it be a fantasy.....

#24   2014/02/18 04:45PM
    laurie6

Quote calliope:
    Quote Lady53: Oh I'm sure he will also...nothing stays hidden from Victor for long...I'm just hoping I'm right and it is/was all a fantasy in Sharon's head because she was off her meds at the time.

I truly hope that the writers haven't invested all these months in a build up to a fantasy. This has nothing to do with how I feel about Sharon, just what the heck was the point? It's dragged on too long anyway and to have it be a fantasy.....

I agree, That would be more dumb writing.

#25   2014/02/18 05:58PM
    linder

Quote countryMomof4: I've read the secret ism't revealed until March.

i havent read where it would be reveal,just what i read today

#26   2014/02/18 06:07PM
    linder

i thought Cassie already told Victor friday, that Sharon had a secret....and this week will be what the secret is...but i could be like some are sayn

#27   2014/02/18 06:31PM
    Damsel29

Quote laurie6:
    Quote calliope:

I agree, That would be more dumb writing.

It would be a huge ratings killer, that's for sure.

#28   2014/02/18 07:21PM
    Lady53

Well you don't honestly think they are going to all this redeeming of Sharon after MAB destroyed the character to let her be the family/town pariah again do you. I don't think so. JFP seems to be resurrecting some of the Y&R of old in some ways. Also there is a spoiler out there that says Nick and Sharon become even closer and it has something to do with faux Cassie. It implied like she becomes close to them. Can't remember where I saw it thou with all the spoilers and spoilers sites on twitter and the net.
    We'll just have to wait and see, sometimes a spoiler can mean something totally different from the way one interprets it.

#29   2014/02/18 08:53PM
    Damsel29

Quote Lady53: Well you don't honestly think they are going to all this redeeming of Sharon after MAB destroyed the character to let her be the family/town pariah again do you. I don't think so. JFP seems to be resurrecting some of the Y&R of old in some ways. Also there is a spoiler out there that says Nick and Sharon become even closer and it has something to do with faux Cassie. It implied like she becomes close to them. Can't remember where I saw it thou with all the spoilers and spoilers sites on twitter and the net.
    We'll just have to wait and see, sometimes a spoiler can mean something totally different from the way one interprets it.

So far, I haven't seen any redemption of Sharon. She is still lying. She is still trying to act like she has done nothing and she has never apologized to Victor for all she has done to try and destroy him. Redemption? I haven't seen that at all. Sharon owes a huge debt and it looks to me like she is doing everything in her power to avoid paying that bill.

#30   2014/02/18 09:34PM
    IndyFan

Even if Victor finds out the secret, he will keep it to himself till the time is right. That is the Victor Way.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list