List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis *** SPOILER****

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis *** SPOILER****

Started by linder at 2014/02/18 12:57PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 07:01AM, Views: 8233, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 12:57PM
    Phyllis *** SPOILER****
    linder

This week victor learns Sharon secret about Phyllis.....thanks to look alike Cassie...

#2   2014/02/18 01:13PM
    Re: Phyllis *** SPOILER****
    ski lady

Ugh--That old coot always manages to get the scoop. And always manages to inflict pain/misery/even death on his victims. Sharon better be careful!

#3   2014/02/18 01:24PM
    ChuloEspana

Quote linder: This week victor learns Sharon secret about Phyllis.....thanks to look alike Cassie...

Thank you. But where did you see this? I have not seen it posted anywhere and there is nothing about it for this week in the spoilers Ihave seen.

#4   2014/02/18 01:24PM
    frostysmygirl

Quote ski lady: Ugh--That old coot always manages to get the scoop. And always manages to inflict pain/misery/even death on his victims. Sharon better be careful!

^^^^ love your post Old Victor just cant keep his nose out of anything now can he ?

#5   2014/02/18 01:27PM
    laurie6

After everything with Adam and how his family feels about him if he will keep this a secret as well or if he will tell right away. I hope he tells so this S/L can finally move along.

#6   2014/02/18 01:28PM
    habbyfan

[quote]Quote ChuloEspana: [quote]Quote linder: This week victor learns Sharon secret about Phyllis.....thanks to look alike Cassie...[/quote]

Thank you. But where did you see this? I have not seen it posted anywhere and there is nothing about it for this week in the spoilers Ihave seen.[/quote

I looked at the Spoilers listed on the spoiler list and it does not say this.

#7   2014/02/18 01:33PM
    linder

Quote ChuloEspana:
    Quote linder: This week victor learns Sharon secret about Phyllis.....thanks to look alike Cassie...

Thank you. But where did you see this? I have not seen it posted anywhere and there is nothing about it for this week in the spoilers Ihave seen.

on soapzone for the week of 17..

it says victor gets a bonus on gaslighting sharon...the secret is about Phyllis...and unless sharon has any other secrets on Phyllis ....i think if it was about THE DNA the spoiler would have mention it..

#8   2014/02/18 01:37PM
    linder

I got this from soapzone it near the bottom....and at thetop of the page its this weeks spoliers

#9   2014/02/18 01:40PM
    linder

Now i wonder what will he do with this information?

#10   2014/02/18 01:53PM
    rediculous

The bonus Victor found out is that Sharon is keeping a secret from Nick..it doesn't mean that podCassie has found out what the secret is..Victor didn't know there was a secret before he hired podCassie, now he does..hence, the bonus..

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list