List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Evil Twin Cane???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Evil Twin Cane???

Started by deceived at 2014/02/18 12:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 07:55PM, Views: 773, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/02/18 12:50PM
    Evil Twin Cane???
    deceived

Is this the Evil Twin Cane??? He set Lily up to leave the Gala for a quickie. Was very calm during the crisis, and when he took Lily, I saw the look in his eye that he was in on the kidnapping...I think he is in cahoots with his dad. Any one else think this???

#2   2014/02/18 01:00PM
    Re: Evil Twin Cane???
    Scotia

I noticed a funny look in his eyes, but I am not sure what it meant. I did kind of read it as there was some kind of understanding between him and Womack, and the look in Lily's eyes, were kind of wondering or trying to understand the expression on Caine's face.

I said in another post, a good story line would be to make Cane really his twin Caleb I think his name was that would be interesting and really stir things up.

#3   2014/02/18 01:04PM
    deceived

Remember he was in charge of the security for the doll, and Womack knew the code.

#4   2014/02/18 01:40PM
    mamalori

Maybe Cane was just glad he kept Lily!!! Her character is such a bossy, know it all, better than everyone else . So tired of her!!

#5   2014/02/18 07:21PM
    Jamie C.

Didn't Cane's twin die? He was the one killed instead of Cane, wasn't he?

#6   2014/02/18 07:55PM
    jacoma

Quote Jamie C.: Didn't Cane's twin die? He was the one killed instead of Cane, wasn't he?

I thought he died too,but then again how many times has a character died then come back to haunt someone. lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list