List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor hits a new low

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor hits a new low

Started by mdtuttle at 2014/02/18 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 01:37PM, Views: 402, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/02/18 09:34AM
    Victor hits a new low
    mdtuttle

I have to start off by saying I am not a big Sharon fan. I can understand Victor's animosity towards her given that she burned down his house and trashed his company. Having said that even Sharon does not deserve what Victor is doing to her now. Evoking the memory if a dead child to gain revenge is just plain cruel.

It galls me to admit this because so many people use mental illness as an excuse for bad behavior, but Sharon was suffering from a mental impairment when she did all these things. If it had not been for a severe bi polar disorder she would most likely not have done the things she did. For Victor to use Cassie's memory to try and get information to keep Nick and Sharon apart is one of, if not the lowest thing he has ever done.

If Nick were my son I probably would not want him getting close to Sharon either. However the key thing here that Victor seems to be forgetting. Nick is an adult. He needs to learn he can not control his adult children's lives under the guise of protection.

#2   2014/02/18 09:43AM
    Re: Victor hits a new low
    marythomas

victor has done some crazy things more than what sharon has done,it tickes me off he complains about sharon doing this and that and billy when he not any better.not surpised he behind this cassie double.cassie was his own granddaughter nd he knows the grief her parents had been threw ,the man make sme scream.i hope nick sees this fake cassie and confronts her and she tells all.

#3   2014/02/18 10:04AM
    judgejudy

Bipolar is a very tricky disease, and an escalation in symptoms is often triggered by stress of some sort. It is not uncommon for people with bipolar disorder to have a lapse of reality. Sharon did not intentionally do harm to anyone...she had no control of her 'reality'.....Victor is trying to send her over the edge again for his own benefit. I like Nick and Sharon together...and they were good for each other...
    I no longer have any respect for the character of Victor. He is evil and controlling...he respects nobody, including his wife.....

#4   2014/02/18 10:08AM
    Layngel

Yes, I don't like everything that Sharon does, but to me this is beyond cruel. I don't hate Victor, sometimes I like him. I don't hate Sharon either. There are times I like her. But this is cruel to me to do to her.

#5   2014/02/18 10:29AM
    countryMomof4

Quote judgejudy: Bipolar is a very tricky disease, and an escalation in symptoms is often triggered by stress of some sort. It is not uncommon for people with bipolar disorder to have a lapse of reality. Sharon did not intentionally do harm to anyone...she had no control of her 'reality'.....Victor is trying to send her over the edge again for his own benefit. I like Nick and Sharon together...and they were good for each other...
    I no longer have any respect for the character of Victor. He is evil and controlling...he respects nobody, including his wife.....

IA with you and marythomas. This is new low for Victor for many reasons. He is again tormenting a mentally ill person only this time he issuing her beloved deceased child to do, a child who was also his son's. He used one grandchild to get information. This man never quits.

IA mdtuttle that if Sharon was in her right mind, she would never have done those things. Right now, she is too afraid to tell the truth. No it's not right but it's understandable IMO. It's hard to admit that you are ill and it's hard to admit what you have done while ill, all because of stigma.

It's nice of you to start this topic mdtuttle even though you aren't a Sharon fan. I know that I wouldn't be in favour of Victor doing this to anyone either. Will he find a Delia look-a-like to torment Billy because he doesn't want him with Vicki? I loathe Phyllis but I wouldn't agree with this if it was her involved either.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 10:32AM
    #6   2014/02/18 01:37PM
    georgebailey

IMO Victor is as low as you can go, he is the ultimate scum. IMO, I would not want anyone I care about involved with Nick. He is a cheat, liar, and hypocrite. He is not there for you. He is all about the talk, but cannot do the walk.
    Sharon burning the ranch was bad. I think it was done when she was mentally impaired and I don't think it was her intention. Plus, I thin they really needed an updated ranch. LOL After all the crap Victor put Sharon through, I think it was time for some payback. I don't really agree with payback, but it is what the Newman's and others do in GC. Victor watched Sharon struggle with Skye over the volcano, instead of helping save her. Skye went over the volcano because she was being used by Victor to frame Adam for her murder. Sharon wanted a photo with her camera to show she was alive. Skye fought for the camera and over she went. Victor was there eliminating any evidence of Skye being there. He used her and manipulated her, and up to recently she had been very loyal and forgiving no matter how cruel and deceptive he was. The thing I disliked about Sharon was her the way she held Victor up on a pedestal and always supporting and defending him. He sent her to prison for a murder that never happened. I wish Victor would be eliminated.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list