List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Adam Recast Poll

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Adam Recast Poll

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2014/02/18 07:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 01:00PM, Views: 2383, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/18 10:45AM
    Re: Y&R Adam Recast Poll
    Axl Rose

I voted for Dylan Bruce too as Adam because he is the only logical choice when you really think about it

#12   2014/02/18 10:49AM
    MichaelMuhne...

Never heard of Dlan Bruce or Trevor St John. So I googled both. Trevor St John, in my opinion looks too soft to play a role of Adams depth.
    Dylan Bruce certainly has the looks if he can act. Aw, but only Muhney is Adam!

It has been said, the original Adam left the show voluntarily because he would not play the role of a gay male. Don't know. He was good but TPTB may not ask him back.

#13   2014/02/18 10:50AM
    Axl Rose

How about Jay Kenneth Johnson as Adam

#14   2014/02/18 10:53AM
    Layngel

Quote MichaelMuhneyfan: Never heard of Dlan Bruce or Trevor St John. So I googled both. Trevor St John, in my opinion looks too soft to play a role of Adams depth.

It has been said, the original Adam left the show voluntarily because he would not play the role of a gay male. Don't know. He was good but TPTB may not ask him back.

TSJ was good as Todd who was a multi layered character. I googled Dylan Bruce and he does have the look. I never saw him act though.

MM was an awesome Adam, and when I think of Adam Newman I see him. I am open to recast, but they will be big shoes to fill. I don't know why Chris Egan left. I heard those rumors, but who know. I don't know if they will ask him back if he left voluntarily. Who knows, but I would like Adam back soon.

#15   2014/02/18 11:41AM
    MichaelMuhne...

Quote Layngel:
    Quote MichaelMuhneyfan: Never heard of Dlan Bruce or Trevor St John. So I googled both. Trevor St John, in my opinion looks too soft to play a role of Adams depth.

I agree with your thoughts. Didn't know TSJ played a multi layered character. They will have to get someone like that. Otherwise, the show will be dead. It is to me anyway.

Wouldn't it be a shocker if, after some months, they announced MM was coming back? Wow. I can dream.

TSJ was good as Todd who was a multi layered character. I googled Dylan Bruce and he does have the look. I never saw him act though.

MM was an awesome Adam, and when I think of Adam Newman I see him. I am open to recast, but they will be big shoes to fill. I don't know why Chris Egan left. I heard those rumors, but who know. I don't know if they will ask him back if he left voluntarily. Who knows, but I would like Adam back soon.

#16   2014/02/18 11:45AM
    MichaelMuhne...

Layngel,
    I am sorry. I messed that post up. Don't know how I did it but I put my comments in the middle of yours.

Still learning how to post. :-(

#17   2014/02/18 12:05PM
    xseannax

You should really try to see if you can dig up some TSJ scenes from OLTL. Some of the things Todd did makes Adam look like a boyscout. He would actually have to soften a bit to play the recent incarnation of Adam.

#18   2014/02/18 12:08PM
    Layngel

Quote MichaelMuhneyfan: Layngel,
    I am sorry. I messed that post up. Don't know how I did it but I put my comments in the middle of yours.

Still learning how to post. :-(

Oh no problem. I have been posting here for over a year and still mess up a lot, I saw it though. You never know

#19   2014/02/18 12:39PM
    Lady53

Quote xseannax:

You should really try to see if you can dig up some TSJ scenes from OLTL. Some of the things Todd did makes Adam look like a boyscout. He would actually have to soften a bit to play the recent incarnation of Adam.

ICAM...But soften he could very well do and also have to add to that if people thought MM had the smirks and facial expressions that could say many things without a word they haven't seen anything until they see TSJ in action.
    He is a very multi-layered actor.

#20   2014/02/18 12:48PM
    bukopandan

Quote Lady53:
    Quote xseannax:

ICAM...But soften he could very well do and also have to add to that if people thought MM had the smirks and facial expressions that could say many things without a word they haven't seen anything until they see TSJ in action.
    He is a very multi-layered actor.

I watched him in an interview (Lisa Rinna was one of the show hosts) and in that interview I saw much more Adam than in other pics and clips where he played Todd. So, yeah, I see potential. I think I'll always see MM as Adam, but I'm open to any decent recast of any soap character.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list