List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Start at the beginning, time to start reruns

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Start at the beginning, time to start reruns

Started by slinton at 2014/02/17 09:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 04:56AM, Views: 592, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/02/17 09:16PM
    Start at the beginning, time to start reruns
    slinton

I have watched Y&R for as long as I can remember, but at 30 years of age, I missed the beginning. I would absolutely love it if CBS started airing re-runs. Start with episode one. Allow us to relive the magic that is the Young and the Restless. Any other takers out there?

#2   2014/02/17 09:29PM
    Re: Start at the beginning, time to start reruns
    YandRsBigges...

I'm game. I missed the first 15 years.

#3   2014/02/17 09:37PM
    lped55

Agree. Reruns of this show as well as the cancelled shows of Guiding Light and As the World Turns! I would much prefer to watch reruns of these cancelled shows than the pathetic Bold and Beautiful that's still on. Can't imagine how that show did not get cancelled - must be because of the limited cast members who just keep pairing up with one another, making for a cheap payroll. I am hoping they don't ruin The Young and the Restless as well.

#4   2014/02/17 09:40PM
    IndyFan

I would love that!!

#5   2014/02/18 03:32AM
    jb4me

Have watched from day one. Would love to see re-runs of all CBS soaps! Shows were so good back then!

#6   2014/02/18 04:01AM
    hopey pix

I would love Y&R going back!!But,on our Global in Canada,1 year ago they re-ran the 1ST episode!It was on our computer for the Global site,and it was when Brad Elliot came to town!It was great to see,and only one half hour!I'd also love to see GH re-runs!But,imagine binge-watching through 41 years for Y&R,and 51 years for GH?That's alot,but I would love it!!

#7   2014/02/18 05:19AM
    BobbiSox

I would love to go back to when the writers took their work seriously, built up a story line, stuck to it, and ended it in a reasonable way that made sense. Today's writers have their own way of writing, which IMO, sucks. And they have totally and completely changed the history of the show and all the characters in it. Who told them this would be a good idea? Not me. Nobody asked me.

#8   2014/02/18 12:56PM
    Ruby and Teddy

Quote BobbiSox: I would love to go back to when the writers took their work seriously, built up a story line, stuck to it, and ended it in a reasonable way that made sense. Today's writers have their own way of writing, which IMO, sucks. And they have totally and completely changed the history of the show and all the characters in it. Who told them this would be a good idea? Not me. Nobody asked me.

BobbiSox – I more than totally agree with you. What I’ve noticed, especially in today’s episode, was a bit of a political slant to it. Did you notice that?

#9   2014/02/19 04:56AM
    BobbiSox

Quote Ruby and Teddy:
    Quote BobbiSox: I would love to go back to when the writers took their work seriously, built up a story line, stuck to it, and ended it in a reasonable way that made sense. Today's writers have their own way of writing, which IMO, sucks. And they have totally and completely changed the history of the show and all the characters in it. Who told them this would be a good idea? Not me. Nobody asked me.

BobbiSox – I more than totally agree with you. What I’ve noticed, especially in today’s episode, was a bit of a political slant to it. Did you notice that?

Ruby, I didn't notice but I don't notice a lot of things anymore, lol. What was the political slant?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list