List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mary grace Canfield dies at 89

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mary grace Canfield dies at 89

Started by pink kiity at 2014/02/17 08:42PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 12:06PM, Views: 890, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/02/17 08:42PM
    Mary grace Canfield dies at 89
    pink kiity

Well we lost another one number two. Mary grace Canfield has died at 89 she's was on the tv show with Eddie Albert remember hers as Ralph rest in peace just watch hers today on it rest in peace you will be miss

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/17 08:43PM
    #2   2014/02/17 08:45PM
    Re: Mary grace Canfield dies at 89
    villyforever55

You mean "Green Acres"? I remember that show. She was funny. May she rest in peace.

#3   2014/02/18 10:01AM
    Mermaidbon

She was hilarious. Green Acres was absurdly funny and never failed to make me laugh. Oli-var darling!

#4   2014/02/18 10:17AM
    bukopandan

Quote Mermaidbon: She was hilarious. Green Acres was absurdly funny and never failed to make me laugh. Oli-var darling!

Your "Oli-var" reminds me of how when I was a little kid I could never figure out some of the show's opening song's lyrics--the "vantage view" was something I finally got years later. Online it says "penthouse" but it sounded like "vantage" to me, though that made no sense to me when so young. Eventually I got the drift. But I loved that show--it was really cute and really funny.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 10:19AM
    #5   2014/02/18 10:19AM
    Layngel

Aww! I didn't know who she was until I saw the Greenacres connection! RIP Mary

#6   2014/02/18 10:23AM
    countryMomof4

Thank you for the news pk.

Such a funny lady and a such familiar face.

I remember Green Acres. Eddie Albert in his long sleeved dress shirt riding the tractor with his wife dripping with diamonds.

R.I.P. Mary. You made many people laugh and gave us fond memories from our younger years.

#7   2014/02/18 12:06PM
    ThornsandRoses

She played the character of Mary Grace in an episode of The Andy Griffith Show. I didn't know that was actually her name. She sure made me laugh in her role of Ralph the handyman.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list