List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Detective Harding spoiler. Hope it is a rumor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Detective Harding spoiler. Hope it is a rumor

Started by Rebel556 at 2014/02/17 07:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 07:15PM, Views: 7458, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/02/18 07:28AM
    Re: Detective Harding spoiler. Hope it is a rumor
    Jamie C.

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I liked him very much.. loved his energy.. gives zip to the soap.. However, Chris Harding said he would be here for a short while, if I remember reading it corectly..

Whatever, I don't expect God to come down and play Adam.. lol.. and that probably wouldn't please MM fans. Let's not forget the original Adam was blondish and shorter.. but still a very good actor..I loved how he portrayed Adam.... who left on his own, with TPTB begging him to stay....it took MM several weeks to get into the role.. least we forget.. lol.

I believe Y&R will wait quite a while to replace Adam.... they don't want another hysteria and craziness on their hands. I feel sorry for whoever it will be.. poor thing will get nothing but critism from MM fans.. and try to run him off with barbed remark.. just as I am reading about this Actor who might dare to play Adam..

OMG.. get a grip!!!!

Naturally the ideal would be for MM to come back as Adam, but right now I will be happy if the Adam character just comes back!

#12   2014/02/18 11:14AM
    countryMomof4

It's just a rumour.

Mark Harding is only on for a few episodes while Ignacio is filming "Bones".

I wish he could stick around too. I like his energy!

#13   2014/02/18 01:47PM
    maja

Please, CH is playing a detective, what did he get really quick plastic surgery or is he wearing one of those masks that GH uses.

#14   2014/02/18 03:10PM
    hubbardfan

Totally absurd!! And this guy swears he's NOT ADAM! I think he's taking I.S.'s place and will be the new cop in town! No way in H3LL he's Adam!

#15   2014/02/18 03:21PM
    desert lord

as we all know, news articles can be incredibly misleading: here is another theory: perhaps Det. Harding, after he completes his time as a policeman....then the actor returns as Adam at the proper time...just a theory... have a good day.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list