List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Vic This Is No Different From Adam Gaslighting Ur

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vic This Is No Different From Adam Gaslighting Ur

Started by Please_listen at 2014/02/17 03:20PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 11:38AM, Views: 862, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/02/17 05:58PM
    Re: Vic This Is No Different From Adam Gaslighting Ur
    TooShy20

I forgot all about Sabrina!

Some good Points...

#12   2014/02/17 05:58PM
    Layngel

Quote TooShy20: I forgot all about Sabrina!

Some good Points...

I had forgotten too

#13   2014/02/17 06:04PM
    Please_listen

Quote Layngel:

Some good Points...

I had forgotten too

I had forgotten about John Abbott....I guess the wanted Vic to catch up in the gaslighting department....

#14   2014/02/18 09:24AM
    vikis3

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote Ethelmae02: so Sharin gets a pass cause she's mental? what about Patty? she wasnt excused and she surely was mental ill. Victor was Sharin's biggest cheerleader for decades. How did he take advantage of her when she gained by marrying him just the same? didnt he get her joint custody back of her kid? yeah. Didnt she reap the diamonds and expensive gifts and such? gloat in Niki's face that she was Mrs V Newman now? the Lady of the Manor according to her? heck she's yet reaping the benefits of being married to his son via her huge divorce settlement? Vic using the cassie lookalike is no more cruel than she and Jack hiring that John Abbott lookalike to spook Gloria. Even steven playing field Id say. Lauren fell down those stairs and hurt her head and Sharin had the gall to say "oh you werent hurt that bad" BS. Plus it was ALL her idea the 2nd go round to go to Victor and become more than friends, hers!

What you're not comprehending is I'm disappointed he's capable of doing this period, I thought he wouldn't stoop as low as he did period.... And yeah he's coming at Sharon like this while doing absolutely nothing Ashley for hurting his family is also something I have a problem with. vic should have never gotten involved with Sharon in the first place, nor should he have married her for any reason...he participated more in this mess than he did with Ashley stealing his sperm and I just wish he'd own up to that.

It's a double wammy for me concerning Vic, and it's more of him doing this period, than having anything to do with Sharon, trust me.

I don't see anywhere in your post that said Sharon gets a pass

#15   2014/02/18 09:48AM
    bukopandan

I completely agree with the OP. And it was such a joke yesterday when Vic had some lines about "Cassie" not going too far--it was suddenly as if viewers were supposed to not find his plan and behavior abhorrent. Ridic. And, too, as if he has anything to say about how a person is going to react to being gaslighted--if you mess with someone's head, especially someone who has a diagnosed mental disorder, I don't care what you have to say about your objective. The man is just ick.

#16   2014/02/18 10:23AM
    laurie6

I am not surprised that Victor did this at all, He only worries about how he feels. I also don't feel bad for Sharon and her having BP doesn't make me feel bad for her either, She doesn't care what she has done to others. IMO they should have gave Sharon a brain tumor and when she had the surgery she had memory loss and forgot what she did to Summer for a while and as she started to gain her memory back she could let Nick know what she did and it wouldn't be her keeping the secret on purpose. Her having BP doesn't give her an excuse for the things she has done.IMO

#17   2014/02/18 10:25AM
    Layngel

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote Layngel:

Some good Points...

I had forgotten too

I had forgotten about John Abbott....I guess the wanted Vic to catch up in the gaslighting department....

Lol all these characters are a little nuts sometimes

#18   2014/02/18 10:29AM
    volfan

Victors upbringing may have been oh so sad and depressing, but but it's the same type of depressed upbringing most villains have that's why they're villains. They are vengeful and jealous hearted an no matter how much money they have it can't wipe away their memories. As a matter of fact their money and power is now used as a weapon to hurt anyone who gets in their way. You know what Scarlett in Gone With The Wind said she will never be hungry again regardless of what she had to do, that's Victor. Victor will hurt people he thinks need to be hurt even it others get caught in the damage. His upbringing made him cold jealous greedy vengeful and most of all very self centered. He's a Villian 90% of the time in these later shows.

#19   2014/02/18 11:30AM
    On a Clear Day

Victor has always been the bad guy/villian who sometimes has a heart. Every soap has them. The rich, evil, ruthless businessman villian has been on every day and nighttime soap. Since he was cast as the aforementioned villian type, and has been on Y&R since nearly the beginning, he has racked up more evil and rotten deeds than all the other characters combined. This track record also makes him the biggest hypocrite and the craziest nut on the show as well. Don't you just love how he tries to convince himself and others that all his nasty deeds are in the name of love for his family?

#20   2014/02/18 11:38AM
    YR2013

Quote vikis3: Vic's mantra, do as I say, not as I do. The only thing different was that Ashley was pregnant, using a dead person...Adam used Sabrina and Vic is using Cassie, but it was disgusting, horrendous, awful, unforgivable, etc. when Adam did it...go figure

Exactly Vikis. When Adam did that, there was no forgiveness for him and he was deemed a monster, but somehow, when Vic does the same type of thing, he's wonderful? I don't think so!

Vic has always been disgustingly low but this puts him at an all time low in my book.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list