List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Vic This Is No Different From Adam Gaslighting Ur

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vic This Is No Different From Adam Gaslighting Ur

Started by Please_listen at 2014/02/17 03:20PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 11:38AM, Views: 823, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/17 03:20PM
    Vic This Is No Different From Adam Gaslighting Ur
    Please_listen

Vic This Is NO Different From Adam, Gaslighting Your Wife, Disappointment Can't Begain To Describe How I Feel About You. You have ALWAYS been my BOY!!!! My RODOG!!!!.... I've always respected you for coming from such humble, breaking the human spirit beginning. You literally took yourself off the streets with hard work, dedication and a fire in your belly that burned into your soul, FAILURE is not an option.

You weren't born with a sliver spoon in your mouth, you weren't even born with a loving home, two parents adoring and cherishing you..you were emotionally cribble practically from birth. Your mother, bless her heart, was so distitute(?) that she had to leave you on the steps of an orphange, to be raised by strangers, who's only concern was they had shelter over their heads. But things like warmth, unconditional love and being wanted, those were not required, so the first chance he got, he ran away and went out into the world and scratched and clawed his way all the way to the top.

You can't help but respect and admire that, to take your two hands, and create something out of nothing, with nothing but sure determination and hunger. I could understand how he didn't have it to give to his children and Nikki, the emotional and loving soft and tender 24/7, that they only got glimpse of that, and more demanding of their best, with little to know understanding.

Where did he get tenderness from? Where did her learn to hug his children, to tell them I love you everyday....Where did he learn anything but to push his children to succeed, maybe push them harder than anyone around them, because from those who MUCH is given, MUCH is required. So no maybe he wasn't the all warm and fuzzy father, but in his own way, each of his children, had a warm and fuzzy time to reflect on their father, even Adam.... I understood how he was just incapable of certain things, and coming from a scratching and clawing upbringing in life on the streets, I understood his take no prisoners attitude up against his opponents.

But what I can't understand or accept, his his cruelty to Sharon, a young lady he once referred as a daughter. How he cut Ashley so much slack for stealing his sperm and creating all kinds of havoc in his marriage to Nikki, BUT Sharon, a sick and unbalanced Sharon goes against him and he comes after her with both barrels. NOT accepting ONE ounce of responsibility for marrying her, and putting in that position, nor understand how she was manipluated and used by a shrewd business man that would have sold his own mother into slavery for a buck.

And now to go after her using her daughter as your weapon, a child you consider your granddaughter, this is cruel and ruthless beyond words, I hate to see you sink so low, you've sunk to a whole new low Vic, don't know how you redeem yourself after this one. I can't defend this one bit, not even your childhood contributed to this one, you have just gone completely nuts.

#2   2014/02/17 03:31PM
    Re: Vic This Is No Different From Adam Gaslighting Ur
    vikis3

Vic's mantra, do as I say, not as I do. The only thing different was that Ashley was pregnant, using a dead person...Adam used Sabrina and Vic is using Cassie, but it was disgusting, horrendous, awful, unforgivable, etc. when Adam did it...go figure

#3   2014/02/17 03:38PM
    habbyfan

Quote Please_listen: Vic This Is NO Different From Adam, Gaslighting Your Wife, Disappointment Can't Begain To Describe How I Feel About You. You have ALWAYS been my BOY!!!! My RODOG!!!!.... I've always respected you for coming from such humble, breaking the human spirit beginning. You literally took yourself off the streets with hard work, dedication and a fire in your belly that burned into your soul, FAILURE is not an option.

You weren't born with a sliver spoon in your mouth, you weren't even born with a loving home, two parents adoring and cherishing you..you were emotionally cribble practically from birth. Your mother, bless her heart, was so distitute(?) that she had to leave you on the steps of an orphange, to be raised by strangers, who's only concern was they had shelter over their heads. But things like warmth, unconditional love and being wanted, those were not required, so the first chance he got, he ran away and went out into the world and scratched and clawed his way all the way to the top.

You can't help but respect and admire that, to take your two hands, and create something out of nothing, with nothing but sure determination and hunger. I could understand how he didn't have it to give to his children and Nikki, the emotional and loving soft and tender 24/7, that they only got glimpse of that, and more demanding of their best, with little to know understanding.

Where did he get tenderness from? Where did her learn to hug his children, to tell them I love you everyday....Where did he learn anything but to push his children to succeed, maybe push them harder than anyone around them, because from those who MUCH is given, MUCH is required. So no maybe he wasn't the all warm and fuzzy father, but in his own way, each of his children, had a warm and fuzzy time to reflect on their father, even Adam.... I understood how he was just incapable of certain things, and coming from a scratching and clawing upbringing in life on the streets, I understood his take no prisoners attitude up against his opponents.

But what I can't understand or accept, his his cruelty to Sharon, a young lady he once referred as a daughter. How he cut Ashley so much slack for stealing his sperm and creating all kinds of havoc in his marriage to Nikki, BUT Sharon, a sick and unbalanced Sharon goes against him and he comes after her with both barrels. NOT accepting ONE ounce of responsibility for marrying her, and putting in that position, nor understand how she was manipluated and used by a shrewd business man that would have sold his own mother into slavery for a buck.

And now to go after her using her daughter as your weapon, a child you consider your granddaughter, this is cruel and ruthless beyond words, I hate to see you sink so low, you've sunk to a whole new low Vic, don't know how you redeem yourself after this one. I can't defend this one bit, not even your childhood contributed to this one, you have just gone completely nuts.

The fruit never falls far from the tree ...

Or like Father, like son ...

#4   2014/02/17 03:39PM
    Please_listen

Quote vikis3: Vic's mantra, do as I say, not as I do. The only thing different was that Ashley was pregnant, using a dead person...Adam used Sabrina and Vic is using Cassie, but it was disgusting, horrendous, awful, unforgivable, etc. when Adam did it...go figure

And it was ALSO understandable, concievable and EVEN explainable when Adam did it too, now wasn't it. smh.... I believe we all have the right to express our disappointment and let down in our own verbage, I mean that is what the MB is for isn't it?

#5   2014/02/17 03:43PM
    vikis3

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote vikis3: Vic's mantra, do as I say, not as I do. The only thing different was that Ashley was pregnant, using a dead person...Adam used Sabrina and Vic is using Cassie, but it was disgusting, horrendous, awful, unforgivable, etc. when Adam did it...go figure

And it was ALSO understandable, concievable and EVEN explainable when Adam did it too, now wasn't it. smh.... I believe we all have the right to express our disappointment and let down in our own verbage, I mean that is what the MB is for isn't it?

My point was Vic explains everything away by calling it protecting his family, but when someone else does the same thing he calls it vile and despicable.

#6   2014/02/17 03:49PM
    Please_listen

Quote vikis3:
    Quote Please_listen:

My point was Vic explains everything away by calling it protecting his family, but when someone else does the same thing he calls it vile and despicable.

I'm so sorry for misunderstanding your reply, please forgive my jumping to the wrong conclusion. Vic's trying to justify his action, fell on deaf ears, just knowing he's capable of doing what was done to his, and to someone he once saw as his daughter, that made me feel some kind a way....and not in a good one.

It's hard to stand by your fave these days on this show, it's only so low I'm willing to go with you, Vic just went much lower than I'm willing to go.

#7   2014/02/17 03:58PM
    Ethelmae02

so Sharin gets a pass cause she's mental? what about Patty? she wasnt excused and she surely was mental ill. Victor was Sharin's biggest cheerleader for decades. How did he take advantage of her when she gained by marrying him just the same? didnt he get her joint custody back of her kid? yeah. Didnt she reap the diamonds and expensive gifts and such? gloat in Niki's face that she was Mrs V Newman now? the Lady of the Manor according to her? heck she's yet reaping the benefits of being married to his son via her huge divorce settlement? Vic using the cassie lookalike is no more cruel than she and Jack hiring that John Abbott lookalike to spook Gloria. Even steven playing field Id say. Lauren fell down those stairs and hurt her head and Sharin had the gall to say "oh you werent hurt that bad" BS. Plus it was ALL her idea the 2nd go round to go to Victor and become more than friends, hers!

#8   2014/02/17 05:42PM
    Please_listen

Quote Ethelmae02: so Sharin gets a pass cause she's mental? what about Patty? she wasnt excused and she surely was mental ill. Victor was Sharin's biggest cheerleader for decades. How did he take advantage of her when she gained by marrying him just the same? didnt he get her joint custody back of her kid? yeah. Didnt she reap the diamonds and expensive gifts and such? gloat in Niki's face that she was Mrs V Newman now? the Lady of the Manor according to her? heck she's yet reaping the benefits of being married to his son via her huge divorce settlement? Vic using the cassie lookalike is no more cruel than she and Jack hiring that John Abbott lookalike to spook Gloria. Even steven playing field Id say. Lauren fell down those stairs and hurt her head and Sharin had the gall to say "oh you werent hurt that bad" BS. Plus it was ALL her idea the 2nd go round to go to Victor and become more than friends, hers!

What you're not comprehending is I'm disappointed he's capable of doing this period, I thought he wouldn't stoop as low as he did period.... And yeah he's coming at Sharon like this while doing absolutely nothing Ashley for hurting his family is also something I have a problem with. vic should have never gotten involved with Sharon in the first place, nor should he have married her for any reason...he participated more in this mess than he did with Ashley stealing his sperm and I just wish he'd own up to that.

It's a double wammy for me concerning Vic, and it's more of him doing this period, than having anything to do with Sharon, trust me.

#9   2014/02/17 05:47PM
    Layngel

I forgot about those Sabrina scenes

Creeeepy

It makes you wonder...what if people did these things in real life? Oh man. Can't imagine it. Genoa City should check there water supply for substances that effect the brain of rational thought processes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/17 05:48PM
    #10   2014/02/17 05:51PM
    Savoy

Quote Please_listen: Vic This Is NO Different From Adam, Gaslighting Your Wife, Disappointment Can't Begain To Describe How I Feel About You. You have ALWAYS been my BOY!!!! My RODOG!!!!.... I've always respected you for coming from such humble, breaking the human spirit beginning. You literally took yourself off the streets with hard work, dedication and a fire in your belly that burned into your soul, FAILURE is not an option.

Good post, it's a new all time lows for Victor.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list