List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Kelly

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kelly

Started by gidgit5353 at 2014/02/17 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 07:36PM, Views: 1526, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/02/17 11:31AM
    Kelly
    gidgit5353

I just came to that Kelly played Annie on the Guiding Light...Probably you all knew that awhile ago...I'm slow lol

#2   2014/02/17 11:35AM
    Re: Kelly
    twocentsworth

Quote gidgit5353: I just came to that Kelly played Annie on the Guiding Light...Probably you all knew that awhile ago...I'm slow lol

She also was Hurley's girlfriend, Libby in the series a few yrs ago, called "Lost".

#3   2014/02/17 02:53PM
    Savy Soap Wa...

Although I don't really feel this way, I almost felt sorry for Kelly as Billy blurted out to Victoria - she meant nothing to me, etc. since we all know that Kelly has fallen in love with Billy.

#4   2014/02/17 03:08PM
    villyforever55

Quote Savy Soap Watcher: Although I don't really feel this way, I almost felt sorry for Kelly as Billy blurted out to Victoria - she meant nothing to me, etc. since we all know that Kelly has fallen in love with Billy.

I don't feel sorry for her one bit. He is another woman's husband and she should have known better. Besides, Billy told her that the day it happened; that it was a mistake and that he loves his wife.

#5   2014/02/17 03:13PM
    loiuse

>( Kelly knew what she was doing & I don't feel sorry for her or Vikki, for she kept shoving Billy kelly's way, now she knows he slept with Kelly, all Vikki is going to do is forgive Billy, like always, she is a weak person who is so blind to Billy unforgiveable ways be promise last time he wasn't going to do that again but he did, blame it on his grief for Delia--bull crap, he to knew he turn to Kelly instead of his wife, now what do you have to say Victoria since you think Billy is gold & can do no wrong? Kelly use to play Annie in GL & even then she was breaking up marriages. How about when Billy got punched in the stomach & Kelly hollowed out Billy & Vikki looked at her as to say why are you hollowing out Billy? HUMMMMM. this one was quick to solve now lets see how much longer Sharon gets away with her secret? I hope the look a like gets the truth & tell Victor really I do because Sharon is just lying & filling Nick head up with hope she has to be stop'd.Sharon has messed up two families it's her turn to pay the piper.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/17 03:18PM
    #6   2014/02/17 03:26PM
    Layngel

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Savy Soap Watcher: Although I don't really feel this way, I almost felt sorry for Kelly as Billy blurted out to Victoria - she meant nothing to me, etc. since we all know that Kelly has fallen in love with Billy.

I don't feel sorry for her one bit. He is another woman's husband and she should have known better. Besides, Billy told her that the day it happened; that it was a mistake and that he loves his wife.

I agree. Normally I would place a lot of blame on Billy as well, but I give him a little slack for his state of mind at the time. Loss of a child...yeah, the worse pain. I just get a bad vibe from Kelly.

#7   2014/02/17 03:29PM
    loiuse

Billy knew better before he laid down with Kelly, so they both are accountable,knowing Vicki she's a wimp & will forgive Billy as usual, Billy has done this before & promise not to again, look what happen don't blame his grief on this one, he & she wasn't that damn much in grief to turn to another person, someone has to say NO-neither of them did, & the truth came out anyway, so what will Vicki do? "Nothing" but hold Billy & say we are going to get threw this", "dummy", can't believe she was this damn stupid. No I feel sorry for neither one, anyway Kelly gave herself away intentionally.

#8   2014/02/17 03:30PM
    Layngel

Quote loiuse: Kelly knew what she was doing & I don't feel sorry for her or Vikki, for she kept shoving Billy kelly's way, now she knows he slept with Kelly, all Vikki is going to do is forgive Billy, like always, she is a weak person who is so blind to Billy unforgiveable ways be promise last time he wasn't going to do that again but he did, blame it on his grief for Delia--bull crap, he to knew he turn to Kelly instead of his wife, now what do you have to say Victoria since you think Billy is gold & can do no wrong? Kelly use to play Annie in GL & even then she was breaking up marriages. How about when Billy got punched in the stomach & Kelly hollowed out Billy & Vikki looked at her as to say why are you hollowing out Billy? HUMMMMM. this one was quick to solve now lets see how much longer Sharon gets away with her secret? I hope the look a like gets the truth & tell Victor really I do because Sharon is just lying & filling Nick head up with hope she has to be stop'd.Sharon has messed up two families it's her turn to pay the piper.

I think his grief was something no one should have to feel. Yes, he should not have turned to Kelly, but he was at the lowest point. Victoria thought Kelly was helping him through the grief meetings. Billy was pushing her away. So she saw it as a way to get Billy help. She had no idea.

I do wish Sharon would come clean. But Nick should not judge too harshly, as he did the same, technically.

#9   2014/02/17 07:36PM
    flyvicki

Nick saw Billy and Kelly together and warned him not to let the same thing happen that happened with him and Phyllis but Billy just brushed him off. At least then he should have taken the warning seriously and stopped spending time alone with Kelly. After all, Nick did know what he was talking about.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list