List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cassie's Evil Twin...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cassie's Evil Twin...

Started by mzzvv73 at 2014/02/17 09:56AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 05:26AM, Views: 4032, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2014/02/18 09:51AM
    Re: Cassie's Evil Twin...
    habbyfan

Quote hopey pix: How do you suppose Doris hid a twin from Sharon?It doesn't seem very plausible!!But,what is on Y&R?

Hey hopey if everything was based on reality ... wink

#32   2014/02/18 09:54AM
    calliope

Probably not a twin but there could have been another child before Sharon was born. A brother or sister that for one reason or another was given up. Do we know that Doris was ever married? This girl could be Sharon's remarkably similar niece.

#33   2014/02/18 09:57AM
    alikat

What if...because Victor is so evil, I could totally see him doing this...

He met a young woman on a business trip and remarked how much she looked like his deceased step-granddaughter Cassie Newman. The woman is complaining to Victor how she's down on her luck and cannot afford to pay her tuition, room & board and books for the semester at college.

Victor devises a plan to pay for her schooling if she's willing to do something for him. It involves some minor plastic surgery to make her nose a little smaller and maybe thin her lips. Over the course of the past years the woman has slowly transformed with minor surgery into a Cassie look a like. Victor has provided her with family home movies and pictures and paid for an age progression to see what Cassie is supposed to look like at 22-25.

The girl is absolutely no relation to Sharon OR Cassie's father. She's just that one in a million look alike that everyone has and Victor takes advantage to make Sharon even crazier because she didn't suffer for stealing his company from him and buring down his ranch.

And then if they decide to sign the actress and keep the new character...she could turn out to be Ian Ward's child from another woman making her Dylan's half sister.

Good brother / Evil sister
    Ying & Yang

#34   2014/02/18 10:02AM
    bukopandan

Quote calliope: Probably not a twin but there could have been another child before Sharon was born. A brother or sister that for one reason or another was given up. Do we know that Doris was ever married? This girl could be Sharon's remarkably similar niece.

I'm thinking niece, too. Camryn says she's not a twin, and I kind of feel like the show wouldn't pull that on us. I am curious about any siblings Doris may have. This "Cassie" doesn't seem cold but has something about her that makes me think she did grow up having to be fairly tough-edged, and I can see her coming from Sharon's side of the tracks.

#35   2014/02/18 10:34AM
    calliope

Yep. She comes off confident and self sufficient. As much as I despise Victor, I was glad they he just ran into her at CL and didn't meet her somewhere else, make her over to look like Cassie and bring her to GC. He could be just as curious about her as we are.

#36   2014/02/18 10:38AM
    Lady53

Like a lot of you I feel that some how this Cassie also has something to do Ian Ward.
    It is very possible that Doris as a young girl was a follower of Ward also and got pregnant by him and like Nikki gave the baby girl up for adoption too.
    That maybe Ward's ex-wife maybe knows who adopted the baby so nobody would know what ward was really doing with the girls at the time. That maybe she told this Cassie, who is a child of the adopted baby of Doris, about Dylan and Nikki and that maybe they know where her real mother and or father is or could give her some info on her real mother and or father and that is why she came to GC.

IDK...just throwing some stuff out there like others to see if any of it is plausible...but am also feeling pretty sure that this Cassie will turn out to be Sharon's niece and Doris's grandchild.

Also think she is playing Victor too. All about the Benjamins

#37   2014/02/18 10:42AM
    countryMomof4

I don't want an evil twin but a half -sister of Cassie might work. A child of Frank Barrett's before he was murdered. He did have a wife so he may have had a family too.

IA calli. I couldn't stand another plastic surgery look-a-like s/l either. We've had way too many of those.

#38   2014/02/19 04:49AM
    Sinny

Quote calliope: Yep. She comes off confident and self sufficient. As much as I despise Victor, I was glad they he just ran into her at CL and didn't meet her somewhere else, make her over to look like Cassie and bring her to GC. He could be just as curious about her as we are.

I am glad Vic just spotted her too and went with his good luck.. this is totally something vic would do..and to me it is quite realistic for Vic to go this route.. he has never been the one you want to cross and it really is time he made Sharon pay.. he always makes them pay.. until recently tho he always gave her a free pass.

#39   2014/02/19 04:51AM
    Sinny

Quote Lady53: Like a lot of you I feel that some how this Cassie also has something to do Ian Ward.
    It is very possible that Doris as a young girl was a follower of Ward also and got pregnant by him and like Nikki gave the baby girl up for adoption too.
    That maybe Ward's ex-wife maybe knows who adopted the baby so nobody would know what ward was really doing with the girls at the time. That maybe she told this Cassie, who is a child of the adopted baby of Doris, about Dylan and Nikki and that maybe they know where her real mother and or father is or could give her some info on her real mother and or father and that is why she came to GC.

IDK...just throwing some stuff out there like others to see if any of it is plausible...but am also feeling pretty sure that this Cassie will turn out to be Sharon's niece and Doris's grandchild.

Also think she is playing Victor too. All about the Benjamins

With these writers I won't rule anything out. But I really hope this Cassie look alike has nothing to do with Ian. He is so creepy.

#40   2014/02/19 05:12AM
    BobbiSox

I can't even imagine who this girl is or why she is there. Has Victor become a complete psycho? He would have to be bonkers to try to use a Cassie look-alike to his own advantage. Although she wasn't his blood, and he puts a lot of stock into the 'blood' thing. I always hate these evil twin s/ls. All the plastic surgery in the world is not going to change someone's height or their voice, and the writers are asking too much of us to swallow these s/ls. Like a mother wouldn't recognize her own child. Okay.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list