List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cassie's Evil Twin...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cassie's Evil Twin...

Started by mzzvv73 at 2014/02/17 09:56AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 05:26AM, Views: 4127, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/18 02:12AM
    Re: Cassie's Evil Twin...
    EQ1234

Quote deceived: Since Doris has been so mean to Sharon all her life, I think she hid the fact that there was a twin. And this twin came to GC to find her mother, and Victor saw her first... I see that she is sneaky, so I think she will double-cross Victor and go with Shick..., that would outweigh any money he could entice her with...and Shick will have their Cassie back... (sort-of)...

Yes I believe this girl will double cross Victor in the end. She will see how much pain she is putting on Sharon.

#22   2014/02/18 04:08AM
    hopey pix

How do you suppose Doris hid a twin from Sharon?It doesn't seem very plausible!!But,what is on Y&R?

#23   2014/02/18 06:50AM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote deceived: Since Doris has been so mean to Sharon all her life, I think she hid the fact that there was a twin. And this twin came to GC to find her mother, and Victor saw her first... I see that she is sneaky, so I think she will double-cross Victor and go with Shick..., that would outweigh any money he could entice her with...and Shick will have their Cassie back... (sort-of)...

If the writers would do this, make Cassie-lookalike double cross Victor I would (maybe) start watching again. Just keeping up with the show using the message board is okay most of the time, but sometimes I wish I could get interested in the storylines again. Or BM or MM come back I would be right there with them.

#24   2014/02/18 07:20AM
    Layngel

Quote Savoy:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Layngel: I can't recall a clone sl ever, so I guess that would be original.

I can't picture it being the real Cassie, would she do that to her mom?

Hmmmmmmm

GL did a cloning s/l years ago, it wasn't that great though.

Lol I don't remember that one. I was turned off by the cousin lovin' one..so maybe I tuned it out

Lol that turned a lot of viewers off, I was done when they played that one.

Me too.

#25   2014/02/18 07:22AM
    Layngel

Quote Savoy:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Layngel: I can't recall a clone sl ever, so I guess that would be original.

Hmmmmmmm

Lol I don't remember that one. I was turned off by the cousin lovin' one..so maybe I tuned it out

The clone one was pretty bad but the walking into the painting was worse. Lord we suffered some odd stories but I did love GL and the characters!

I loved the show too, we did have some pretty bad s/l's to deal with. I just couldn't take the unrealistic s/l's anymore topping it off with Jonathan and Tammy becoming lovers knowing they were cousins. I was gone like the wind, but I did tune in for the last show.

I watched the last couple months, and the final epi..but I tuned out with Jonathon and Tammy and then didn't watch for a few years.

#26   2014/02/18 08:31AM
    Mermaidbon

I have no idea who she really is but there is still a mystery as to why she's in GC. When they were in the park, Victor asked her what she is doing in GC and before she could answer, they were interrupted...

#27   2014/02/18 08:38AM
    kiz220

I have a far out theory on who faux Cassie might be. Suppose she didn't really die in the hospital and Ian Ward took her and has had her with him all this time. Maybe he brainwashed her to make her forget her family. Could have been a vendetta against Nikki. I just think it is a coincidence that the "touchable" Cassie showed up around the same time Ian Ward showed up. Sharon was imagining that she saw Cassie for months and all of a sudden she can now reach out and touch Cassie.

#28   2014/02/18 09:25AM
    habbyfan

I loved Cassie ... Sharon loved Cassie ... and Nick loved Cassie ...

I want Cassie to come back ... twin or whatever!!!

#29   2014/02/18 09:36AM
    bukopandan

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Savoy:

Hmmmmmmm

The clone one was pretty bad but the walking into the painting was worse. Lord we suffered some odd stories but I did love GL and the characters!

I loved the show too, we did have some pretty bad s/l's to deal with. I just couldn't take the unrealistic s/l's anymore topping it off with Jonathan and Tammy becoming lovers knowing they were cousins. I was gone like the wind, but I did tune in for the last show.

I watched the last couple months, and the final epi..but I tuned out with Jonathon and Tammy and then didn't watch for a few years.

I loved Jonathan. Liked Tammy, too, although sometimes her treatment of her mom bugged the heck out of me. GL suddenly went with too many extreme stories and an irritating filming technique, too, and it was hard to watch this show that I could never miss before, but when I knew it was going to be canceled I wanted to follow everything through to the end. I finally had to start my treadmill hour during YR because the hour didn't go by like it had in the past when watching GL. I tried it with DOOL, but even DOOL was irritating. The whole EJ thing was a bore back then--I could never see how Sami was attracted to that pasty personality. But, wow, there was a time when exercising during a soap was a surefire way to get exercise in every day!

#30   2014/02/18 09:41AM
    bukopandan

Quote EQ1234:

Yes I believe this girl will double cross Victor in the end. She will see how much pain she is putting on Sharon.

It's been interesting watching "Cassie" and Vic's interaction. He has made a statement about what he pays her to do, but so far he hasn't used the tone he always uses with people on his payroll. And she has come across as not all that impressed with him and not one to be easily intimidated. She's also commented something to the effect that doing what she's doing isn't something that is as easy as he might think. She's a hard one to figure out.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list