List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cassie's Evil Twin...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cassie's Evil Twin...

Started by mzzvv73 at 2014/02/17 09:56AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 05:26AM, Views: 5268, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/17 09:56AM
    Cassie's Evil Twin...
    mzzvv73

I hope the evil twin tells Sharon an Nick what Victor is up to. Or she is truly cassie sister.

#2   2014/02/17 10:03AM
    Re: Cassie's Evil Twin...
    Mich921

I read an interview with Cassie. She said when we find out who she is we won't believe it. She said it's not the usual soap opera story line. So I guess she's not Cassie twins.

#3   2014/02/17 10:07AM
    donna t.

Another General Hospital storyline!! Cassie's Evil Twin?! We are really going to have to use our imaginations on this one!

#4   2014/02/17 10:09AM
    habbyfan

Quote Mich921: I read an interview with Cassie. She said when we find out who she is we won't believe it. She said it's not the usual soap opera story line. So I guess she's not Cassie twins.

Or she could be hoodwinking ...

I don't think they are allowed to give anything away ... JMO

#5   2014/02/17 10:41AM
    RoseDeWBu

Maybe it really IS Cassie!

Maybe she's been in a coma?

#6   2014/02/17 10:55AM
    Savoy

I'm completely stumped as to how they are going to play this out, if she's not another child of Frank Barrett.

#7   2014/02/17 05:59PM
    Jamie C.

Clone?

#8   2014/02/17 06:04PM
    Layngel

I can't recall a clone sl ever, so I guess that would be original.

I can't picture it being the real Cassie, would she do that to her mom?

Hmmmmmmm

#9   2014/02/17 06:26PM
    savytabby

Quote Layngel: I can't recall a clone sl ever, so I guess that would be original.

I can't picture it being the real Cassie, would she do that to her mom?

Hmmmmmmm

Actually there was a clone storyline on Guiding Light, I think in 1997. Reva had been kidnapped by crazy Annie (played by Cynthia Watros) and left to die on a pilotless plane. Josh couldn't bear telling Marah and Shayne they had lost their mother again as Reva had previously been presumed dead for five years and had her cloned. The clone ended up trying to kill Reva when Reva made her way home.

Also I can't see how the show can feasibly make this the real Cassie, as it would totally be throwing away Sharon and Nick's storylines for the past several years. I do think she is a relation of some sort of Sharon's family or of Cassie's biological father.

#10   2014/02/17 06:27PM
    clicquot1

Quote Layngel: I can't recall a clone sl ever, so I guess that would be original. I can't picture it being the real Cassie, would she do that to her mom?

Hmmmmmmm

No, there hasn't been a clone s/l on Y&R but there was one &years ago)on GL where Reva Shayne was "cloned" when Josh thought she was "dead"!

I posted a couple of days ago that creepy Ian Ward reminds me somehow of Dr. Garrett Lang(not in looks cause Gale Harold even in glasses is fine! but I digress)!

Please google Law and Order SVU eppisode Perfect(2003)and I think you will see what I mean! If you've ever seen it you would probably remember it cause Dr. Lang recruits teen-age girls and convinces them to get invitro. Check it out!

I think it's the whole recruiting and indocturnation thing that is done to the girls!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list