List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cassie dead ringer (speculation)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cassie dead ringer (speculation)

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/02/17 09:46AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 11:23AM, Views: 4751, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/17 02:07PM
    Re: Cassie dead ringer (speculation)
    bukopandan

Quote Savy Soap Watcher: Thank goodness no one thinks this girl is CASSIE and that she never died - afterall, we all saw her take her last breath on TV.

As much as I wish Cassie had never died, I'd not want her to turn out to be Cassie. The only explanation I can even see would be if Vic's expert doctors had arrived in time and somehow Vic had not known they'd been able to prevent her death. But she was on her hospital bed and flat-lined, so even that (Vic's docs) just should not be used as a reason how she could have survived. CG says there is no twin. If the girl's not Cassie, then maybe she's a niece or somehow a relative of Sharon.

#22   2014/02/17 10:19PM
    NicknSharonfan

So from today's episode, we know that Victor didn't go searching for a Cassie look-a-like, she walked into Crimson Lights and he ran into her there.
    What I'd like to know is WHY someone who looks just like Cassie is in Genoa City. Obviously if she had been living in GC for years, everyone would know about her. Sharon and Nick would have seen her, I mean she was applying for a job at Crimson Lights. I wonder if she has a reason....

#23   2014/02/17 10:38PM
    NicknSharonfan

I rewatched the Fake Cassie/Victor scenes and caught this that I missed earlier:

"Let me ask you something. I don't even know why you're here in Genoa City. I know nothing about you. Why are you here?"

Then Nick and Sharon came up. It's obviously going to be something, not just "Oh I just moved here looking for work."
    Hopefully this s/l won't be dragged on for months like most s/l.

#24   2014/02/17 10:54PM
    IndyFan

Aren't we all supposed to have a person who looks identical to us in the real world? So maybe this girl, who just so happens to look like dead Cassie, showed up. But there will be more to the s/l as Cassie 2.0 did not have a chance to explain why she was in GC.

#25   2014/02/18 10:11AM
    Mermaidbon

Quote easygoing: DO NOT HAVE HER SHARON`S 2nd daughter ......please no..
    Let`s finish other story lines before more and not THAT ONE!!!

Agree with you absolutely! The denizens of GC (to say nothing of us viewers!) can do without another long lost child. Please, dear writers, please let her be Mariah, a minion of Ian Ward's or just some random girl looking for work as a barista...

#26   2014/02/18 11:27PM
    apple1950

Rumor has it that the actress who plays Cassie says there is a twist in the Cassie lookalike. This twist may not seem realistic and could be lame when the final reveal comes. Supposedly it is not the usual soap storyline.

#27   2014/02/19 03:37AM
    Sinny

Quote janetb: If this happens then it will be one more s/l I'll be FF. I'm sick of Sharon and this paternity s/l and don't care anymore. For this who do, then they can enjoy it.

I am very thankful for my ff button right now. I am using it a lot lately. Last night's show took me 22 mins to watch after I ff'd the crap I am not interested in.

#28   2014/02/19 03:41AM
    Sinny

Quote Jacobet:
    Quote Savy Soap Watcher: Okay so this is a soap opera and anything goes - if this girl is Cassie's twin that no one knew about - then, maybe Doris did know about her and kept her away from Sharon. Anything is possible - Sharon was responsible for Doris being in a wheelchair - don't care how forgiving a mother's love is - this would be a way to get back at Sharon. Maybe Doris didn't think Sharon deserved to know that there were 2 - afterall, they were being given away.

How is Sharon responsible for her mom being in the wheelchair? I really don't remember. All I can really remember about her mom is that she was not very nice to Sharon.

Sharon snuck out to have sex with Frank and when Doris went looking for her she got in an accident and is in the chair because of that. It was an accident that happened cuz of circumstance. As much as I like to bash Sharon it wasn't her fault..

#29   2014/02/19 03:43AM
    Sinny

Quote NicknSharonfan: So from today's episode, we know that Victor didn't go searching for a Cassie look-a-like, she walked into Crimson Lights and he ran into her there.
    What I'd like to know is WHY someone who looks just like Cassie is in Genoa City. Obviously if she had been living in GC for years, everyone would know about her. Sharon and Nick would have seen her, I mean she was applying for a job at Crimson Lights. I wonder if she has a reason....

It is just too ridiculous, the writing.. as if someone who looked EXACTLY like Cassie would run into her Grampa and at the restaurant Cassie's parents started.. I get that it is a soap but a bit of realism is nice.

#30   2014/02/19 04:31AM
    deceived

Quote Sinny:
    Quote NicknSharonfan: So from today's episode, we know that Victor didn't go searching for a Cassie look-a-like, she walked into Crimson Lights and he ran into her there.

It is just too ridiculous, the writing.. as if someone who looked EXACTLY like Cassie would run into her Grampa and at the restaurant Cassie's parents started.. I get that it is a soap but a bit of realism is nice.

Sinny... I hate to burst your bubble, but a Cassie look-a-like doesn't just 'happen' to be in GC looking for job... she is a twin probably, looking for her mom...Sharon...(ducking) LOL

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list