List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cassie dead ringer (speculation)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cassie dead ringer (speculation)

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/02/17 09:46AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 11:23AM, Views: 4720, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/17 11:33AM
    Re: Cassie dead ringer (speculation)
    Savy Soap Wa...

Okay so this is a soap opera and anything goes - if this girl is Cassie's twin that no one knew about - then, maybe Doris did know about her and kept her away from Sharon. Anything is possible - Sharon was responsible for Doris being in a wheelchair - don't care how forgiving a mother's love is - this would be a way to get back at Sharon. Maybe Doris didn't think Sharon deserved to know that there were 2 - afterall, they were being given away.

#12   2014/02/17 11:36AM
    Savy Soap Wa...

Thank goodness no one thinks this girl is CASSIE and that she never died - afterall, we all saw her take her last breath on TV.

#13   2014/02/17 12:02PM
    Jacobet

Quote Savy Soap Watcher: Okay so this is a soap opera and anything goes - if this girl is Cassie's twin that no one knew about - then, maybe Doris did know about her and kept her away from Sharon. Anything is possible - Sharon was responsible for Doris being in a wheelchair - don't care how forgiving a mother's love is - this would be a way to get back at Sharon. Maybe Doris didn't think Sharon deserved to know that there were 2 - afterall, they were being given away.

How is Sharon responsible for her mom being in the wheelchair? I really don't remember. All I can really remember about her mom is that she was not very nice to Sharon.

#14   2014/02/17 12:17PM
    CGabriel510

Quote Jacobet:
    Quote Savy Soap Watcher: Okay so this is a soap opera and anything goes - if this girl is Cassie's twin that no one knew about - then, maybe Doris did know about her and kept her away from Sharon. Anything is possible - Sharon was responsible for Doris being in a wheelchair - don't care how forgiving a mother's love is - this would be a way to get back at Sharon. Maybe Doris didn't think Sharon deserved to know that there were 2 - afterall, they were being given away.

How is Sharon responsible for her mom being in the wheelchair? I really don't remember. All I can really remember about her mom is that she was not very nice to Sharon.

I've WONDERED that for some time too....They haven't brought that out yet.

#15   2014/02/17 12:19PM
    BaileyBaby

Quote janetb: I hope there is no connection between fake Cassie and anyone else in GC. We don't need any more long lost kid s/l. Once the truth comes out then this person can leave and hopefully it will be the end of Sharon's visions of Cassie . It's time for Cassie to go, never to be seen or heard from again.

Oh, I so agree ! !

#16   2014/02/17 12:59PM
    clicquot1

Quote Savy Soap Watcher: Thank goodness no one thinks this girl is CASSIE and that she never died - afterall, we all saw her take her last breath on TV.

Yeah, and those of us that were watching when pc3 "died" all saw him take his last soapy breath too and yet he came back to life 20 real years later!

It's a soap it happens just like with Taylor on B&B...last soapy breath and we even saw her in the coffin and yet she too came back from the dead!
    Who knows I hear it's(the Cassie3 explanation) unexpected so who knows!

#17   2014/02/17 12:59PM
    georgebailey

I don't think it was ever shown, it was just part of their past. Supposedly as a teen, Sharon was running from her mom, and her mom got hit by a car. She survived but was left in a wheel chair. Not sure if that is exactly correct, but something like that. I agree, her mother was never nice or supportive to her. I think I would have been running from her, too. I think one of the reasons Sharon was so loyal to the despicable Victor was the fact he kindly offered to pay for an operation for her mom. He did pay, and Sharon was very grateful and said she would repay him. Victor of course said no, but she repaid imo many times over with her enduring faithful loyalty. I think Doris at this time is just been forgotten, which happens to many of the characters families.

#18   2014/02/17 01:16PM
    clicquot1

Sharon was out past her curfew and it was snowing outside!

She was with Frank(Cassie's dad)and Grace!

It was never said where they were so they could've been at a party, just hangin out, or riding around!

Instead of calling around, calling the po po and reporting her missing, or even calling the hospitals Doris got in her car and went to look for Sharon!

She had an accident and ended up in a wheelchair!

Sharon worked two jobs to pay for a surgery that was supposed to help her mom but in the end it didn't!

Victor gave Sharon the money to pay for the surgery!

We were never told how the accident happened just that she was out looking for Sharon in a snowstorm!

#19   2014/02/17 01:58PM
    countryMomof4

I hope we don't get the " I didn't know there was twins" s/l.

She might just be a random girl who looks like Cassie or she could also be another daughter of Cassie's father, Frank Barrett.

Sharon was with Frank that night, their first and last time together. He ditched her when she told him she was pregnant. He had told her that he wanted her to prove that she loved him by having sex with him. She loved him but obviously he didn't love her. ( such a typical teen story )

#20   2014/02/17 02:01PM
    z0deac

Quote Axl Rose: As for Cassie's dead ringer why do I get the feeling that Cassie's dead ringer is not only associated with Victor but that Cassie's dead ringer is a con artist who is looking to score off the Newmans but that she will turn out to be a long-lost twin sister of Cassie's, a twin Cassie never knew that she had because this reminds me sort of like General Hospital's recycled storyline of Emily Quartermaine and her dead ringer Rebecca Shaw who turned out to be her long-lost twin sister

I'm sure you're right. It's so predictable. The soaps take "everyone has a twin" to a whole other level.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list