List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cassie dead ringer (speculation)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cassie dead ringer (speculation)

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/02/17 09:46AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 11:23AM, Views: 4578, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/17 09:46AM
    Cassie dead ringer (speculation)
    Axl Rose

As for Cassie's dead ringer why do I get the feeling that Cassie's dead ringer is not only associated with Victor but that Cassie's dead ringer is a con artist who is looking to score off the Newmans but that she will turn out to be a long-lost twin sister of Cassie's, a twin Cassie never knew that she had because this reminds me sort of like General Hospital's recycled storyline of Emily Quartermaine and her dead ringer Rebecca Shaw who turned out to be her long-lost twin sister

#2   2014/02/17 09:56AM
    Re: Cassie dead ringer (speculation)
    janetb

Quote Axl Rose: As for Cassie's dead ringer why do I get the feeling that Cassie's dead ringer is not only associated with Victor but that Cassie's dead ringer is a con artist who is looking to score off the Newmans but that she will turn out to be a long-lost twin sister of Cassie's, a twin Cassie never knew that she had because this reminds me sort of like General Hospital's recycled storyline of Emily Quartermaine and her dead ringer Rebecca Shaw who turned out to be her long-lost twin sister

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/17 09:56AM
    #3   2014/02/17 09:59AM
    Axl Rose

This makes perfect sense

#4   2014/02/17 09:59AM
    Axl Rose

This makes perfect sense

#5   2014/02/17 10:00AM
    janetb

I hope there is no connection between fake Cassie and anyone else in GC. We don't need any more long lost kid s/l. Once the truth comes out then this person can leave and hopefully it will be the end of Sharon's visions of Cassie . It's time for Cassie to go, never to be seen or heard from again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/17 10:02AM
    #6   2014/02/17 10:02AM
    Axl Rose

But if she is a twin of Cassie's, then that would make her Sharon's daughter too since Cassie was her daughter and if Sharon gave birth to twin girls then that would make sense in a twisted sort of way and that one of her babies was perhaps taken away from her at birth

#7   2014/02/17 10:06AM
    janetb

If this happens then it will be one more s/l I'll be FF. I'm sick of Sharon and this paternity s/l and don't care anymore. For this who do, then they can enjoy it.

#8   2014/02/17 10:54AM
    jenpaz

didn't Sharon give Cassie up at birth? I guess it is possible (especially in soap opera land) that there were 2 children and she just didn't know it.

#9   2014/02/17 10:57AM
    Axl Rose

Quote jenpaz: didn't Sharon give Cassie up at birth? I guess it is possible (especially in soap opera land) that there were 2 children and she just didn't know it.

Exactly so Sharon gives birth to 2 girls, Sharon gives up both girls, that wouldn't surprise me with these writers especially

#10   2014/02/17 11:28AM
    easygoing

DO NOT HAVE HER SHARON`S 2nd daughter ......please no..
    Let`s finish other story lines before more and not THAT ONE!!!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list