List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: billy/adam/delia story line

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

billy/adam/delia story line

Started by bwallace at 2014/02/15 09:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/20 07:15AM, Views: 1620, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/15 09:21PM
    billy/adam/delia story line
    bwallace

Ughhhh... I feel myself getting so frustrated with this mess. Why is billy not being charged with killing Adam?! I mean they would've charged Adam and he didn't even intend to cause anyone harm but billy went with a weapon and ill intentions and everyone is all, "poor billy" no this is ridiculous. Adam was finally becoming the man we all knew he could be. It's sad that delia is dead but Adam didnt try to hurt her. What about chelsea and Connor now they have to be without adam because of billy just like everyone had to be without delia because of adam. I'm hoping Adam is actually still alive and they let him get to his life with chelsea and their son... If not there is a great possibility that I will stop watching.

-disgusted by these writers.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/15 09:25PM
    #2   2014/02/15 09:33PM
    Re: billy/adam/delia story line
    bwallace

Am I the only one who feels this way...

#3   2014/02/15 10:18PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote bwallace: Am I the only one who feels this way...

I agree with you!! And why is it that nobody except Adam and lately Victor are bringing to the forefront that had Billy done what he should of #1 as a good father and secondly as a law abiding citizen and NOT left his child alone in the car none of this would have ever happened. Had Delia been with him as she should have been she wouldn't have been running after a stupid mutt in the dark of night. In my humble opinion.

#4   2014/02/16 12:05AM
    apple1950

And Billy accused Victor of playing God.

#5   2014/02/16 02:00AM
    Feliciena

I'm upset with Paul. They all so busy accusing of Adam of murder & ignore what Billy has done. Will probably do the same with Chloe as he seems to only focus on those he dislikes personally.

#6   2014/02/17 04:19PM
    bwallace

Exactly, it males no sense to me that we are supposed to be infurriated with Adam, but nevermind what billy did... Adam took a little girl from her parents, but billy took a man from his wife and son. since when does y&r make an eye for an eye legal?! They've been dragging this storyline out with every person at the gcpd warning billy that if he went after the person who killed delia there would be serious consequences. And yet there apparently none.

#7   2014/02/17 04:23PM
    Layngel

My guess, maybe is because there was no body recovered. But I have a weird feeling about it all..like they are trying to act like Adam never existed. Did he ever have a funeral? If so I missed it.

#8   2014/02/17 04:33PM
    maja

Quote Layngel: My guess, maybe is because there was no body recovered. But I have a weird feeling about it all..like they are trying to act like Adam never existed. Did he ever have a funeral? If so I missed it.

Chelsea didn't have a memorial service because she feels Adam is still alive.Also,after seeing the bloody hand at the end of an episode with the wedding band,I assume he's alive also.

#9   2014/02/18 12:47AM
    Suzy R

Yes when is the body laying in the snow going to be addressed. Hate when the S/L gets put on the back burner and not even spoken of for weeks. Can't these writers handle more then one S/L at a time that they have to keep them going for so long. Hate being in limbo when a interesting S/L comes into play.

Also lets get rid of some of these useless characters off the show. Did we really need Colin The Criminal to come back? Wommack, mobster hours fresh out of jail to come steal diamonds out of a doll. Really! What about Molester Ian Ward. Why repeat that S/L all over again. Kelly blah S/L.

Lets Finish off all the stories that have been in limbo for months, and get a resolution...Please!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 12:49AM
    #10   2014/02/18 08:22PM
    IndyFan

The can't finish this s/l because they need to wait a bit to bring Adam back. The loss of MM is too fresh for viewers to accept a new Adam just yet.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list