List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who Thinks Victor Knows.......(Theory spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Thinks Victor Knows.......(Theory spoilers)

Started by Pastfifty at 2014/02/15 01:01PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 07:49PM, Views: 3512, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/18 10:37AM
    Re: Who Thinks Victor Knows.......(Theory spoilers)
    countryMomof4

If Adam is alive ( I think he is ) then he wouldn't want Victor to know. I have no idea where he is but I think he will return one day.

#12   2014/02/18 10:40AM
    Layngel

I think he is alive too. I think that maybe Victor knows where he is, or is looking for him. He could be hiding him.

#13   2014/02/18 10:46AM
    georgiagirl4141

Quote Suzy R: It would all make sense if the person who hit Delia was Nikki and Victor let Adam take the blame to protect her. Would explain why they showed Nikki that Night when Delia was hit. Seeing her driving that day never made sense to me. Always thought why did they show her driving down a dark road in that segment before Adam thought he hit the dog. So piece that into the story line it may have been Nikki. May be why she's having those fainting episodes. She may be starting to remembering what she did.
    Now this would be a great story line!

I TOTALLY AGREE! 100%

#14   2014/02/18 10:48AM
    Axl Rose

Quote georgiagirl4141:
    Quote Suzy R: It would all make sense if the person who hit Delia was Nikki and Victor let Adam take the blame to protect her. Would explain why they showed Nikki that Night when Delia was hit. Seeing her driving that day never made sense to me. Always thought why did they show her driving down a dark road in that segment before Adam thought he hit the dog. So piece that into the story line it may have been Nikki. May be why she's having those fainting episodes. She may be starting to remembering what she did.

I TOTALLY AGREE! 100%

Nikki as the real hit and run driver, imagine if it were to come out that Nikki, Victoria's mother was the one who killed her husband Billy's daughter that Nikki killed her own daughter's step-daughter, Chloe then having to find out that it wasn't Adam who killed her daughter but that it was Nikki and Adam is innocent I wonder what Chloe would do then? Or what Kevin would do then?

#15   2014/02/18 10:54AM
    Lady53

Quote countryMomof4: If Adam is alive ( I think he is ) then he wouldn't want Victor to know. I have no idea where he is but I think he will return one day.

I think the guy who was at the crash sight got Adam out of the car before it exploded and Adam has been staying with him. I think once Adam came to and was lucid enough to talk and think, that he told the guy he had lots of money and could pay him he if he helped him and kept quite. The guy reading the papers about Adam would believe he has money and would agree to help him. Then Adam once he is able to, up and disappears on him one day to go get his plastic surgery so he can come back to town to get his wife and son back and possibly try to prove his innocence in the process. So the guy goes and tells Paul that Adam is alive but he doesn't know where he is.

#16   2014/02/18 10:58AM
    countryMomof4

That guy's behaviour was a bit odd for a simple bystander. I think you are onto something Lady!

#17   2014/02/18 11:24AM
    janetb

Adam is missing and presumed dead. Victor doesn't appear to be using any of his resources to find him. The whole blackmail scheme was about access to Connor, not because he cared about protecting Adam. There are some things even TGVN can't control and this could be one of them. Right now it suits his purpose for Adam to be gone so he can get his hands on Connor .

#18   2014/02/18 11:26AM
    Stevens

This would be a great story line! Hopefully the writers are reading these posts. It's time for this SL to come to a close (especially the part regarding Chole and the kidnapping) and would explain Victor's actions as he was really protecting Nikki - his one true love and his grandchild.

#19   2014/02/18 12:27PM
    deceived

That is why they had Victor out there by himself... he probably found Adam and had him removed to help him hide.

#20   2014/02/18 01:09PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Lady53:
    Quote countryMomof4: If Adam is alive ( I think he is ) then he wouldn't want Victor to know. I have no idea where he is but I think he will return one day.

I think the guy who was at the crash sight got Adam out of the car before it exploded and Adam has been staying with him. I think once Adam came to and was lucid enough to talk and think, that he told the guy he had lots of money and could pay him he if he helped him and kept quite. The guy reading the papers about Adam would believe he has money and would agree to help him. Then Adam once he is able to, up and disappears on him one day to go get his plastic surgery so he can come back to town to get his wife and son back and possibly try to prove his innocence in the process. So the guy goes and tells Paul that Adam is alive but he doesn't know where he is.

This would be great

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list