List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who Thinks Victor Knows.......(Theory spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Thinks Victor Knows.......(Theory spoilers)

Started by Pastfifty at 2014/02/15 01:01PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 07:49PM, Views: 3424, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/15 01:01PM
    Who Thinks Victor Knows.......(Theory spoilers)
    Pastfifty

Who thinks Victor knows for a fact that Adam is still alive?

And, if he does, who thinks Victor knows exactly where Adam is right now?

And thirdly (is that a word, thirdly!) Who thinks that Victor knows for a fact that Adam didn't hit Delia? If Adam didn't hit Delia that is.

#2   2014/02/15 01:26PM
    Re: Who Thinks Victor Knows.......(Theory spoilers)
    keekeeeve

I believe victor has Adam hidden somewhere. Old Vic is so evil.. I also don't think Adam hit Delia. It was just a way out for Adam. I hope they find out he didn't do it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/15 01:28PM
    #3   2014/02/15 01:31PM
    daisyjo

Maybe they will redeem victor by saying he was protecting Nikki, he had her car repaired when he found out it was damaged and he let Adam take the blame.

#4   2014/02/17 10:44PM
    IndyFan

I don't think Victor knows where Adam is (or has helped him). However, Victor does keep saying that there isn't anything he wouldn't do to protect his family and that Nikki, his children and his grandchildren mean everything to him...

#5   2014/02/17 11:06PM
    Suzy R

It would all make sense if the person who hit Delia was Nikki and Victor let Adam take the blame to protect her. Would explain why they showed Nikki that Night when Delia was hit. Seeing her driving that day never made sense to me. Always thought why did they show her driving down a dark road in that segment before Adam thought he hit the dog. So piece that into the story line it may have been Nikki. May be why she's having those fainting episodes. She may be starting to remembering what she did.
    Now this would be a great story line!

#6   2014/02/18 12:01AM
    bukopandan

If he doesn't know Adam's alive, then I'd love to know why he's not grief-stricken. He was all ready to hit the gala in a tux and now is all giddy over his Cassie scheme. And so on. If he thinks Adam is dead, shouldn't he be shown as wanting some kind of memorial and be asking questions of the police?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 12:03AM
    #7   2014/02/18 02:21AM
    EQ1234

Quote Pastfifty: Who thinks Victor knows for a fact that Adam is still alive?

And thirdly (is that a word, thirdly!) Who thinks that Victor knows for a fact that Adam didn't hit Delia? If Adam didn't hit Delia that is.

There is not nothing that goes on in that town Victor Newman doesn't know about. I believe he knows everything.

#8   2014/02/18 07:21AM
    Axl Rose

Imagine if Victor does know that his youngest son Adam is alive, it wouldn't surprise me if Victor did know about Adam's supposed death and he helped Adam to fake his death and escape the country then Adam could be anywhere by now in hiding laying low and Victor knowing exactly where his son is, similar to GH when Monica helped her son AJ to fake his death

I think Victor knows exactly where Adam is

If Victor knows that Adam did not hit Delia then why isn't Victor stopping the madness? Victor can stop all the madness right now by simply exposing who the real hit and run driver is but I have to wonder why he isn't doing that now especially if he knows that his son is innocent because we all know Adam is innocent

#9   2014/02/18 08:48AM
    Mermaidbon

Quote Axl Rose:

Imagine if Victor does know that his youngest son Adam is alive, it wouldn't surprise me if Victor did know about Adam's supposed death and he helped Adam to fake his death and escape the country then Adam could be anywhere by now in hiding laying low and Victor knowing exactly where his son is, similar to GH when Monica helped her son AJ to fake his death

I think Victor knows exactly where Adam is

If Victor knows that Adam did not hit Delia then why isn't Victor stopping the madness? Victor can stop all the madness right now by simply exposing who the real hit and run driver is but I have to wonder why he isn't doing that now especially if he knows that his son is innocent because we all know Adam is innocent

I would love it if Victor doesn't know and that Adam is recovering somewhere. My idea is that Adam comes back with a different face and ingratiates himself with the residents of GC and becomes a benevolent friend to everyone who hates him. By that time Victor will be shunned by everybody and the real hit and run driver will have been exposed. The new "Adam" will be Victor's only friend thereby finally gaining his father's unconditional love... But since I don't write for them, I'll have to wait and see!

#10   2014/02/18 10:03AM
    daisy1984

Quote keekeeeve: I believe victor has Adam hidden somewhere. Old Vic is so evil.. I also don't think Adam hit Delia. It was just a way out for Adam. I hope they find out he didn't do it.

Someone has to be helping Adam. He was injured; he needs someplace to stay and he needs money. I don't think that Adam killed Delia. I think that someone else hit her, and she was on the side of the road when Adam swerved to avoid the dog. An impact enough to kill someone would have caused more damage to Adam's car that a broken light.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list