List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pay Back time for Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Pay Back time for Sharon

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/15 03:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/29 09:30PM, Views: 7904, Replies: 216
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #191   2014/02/17 06:10PM
    Re: Pay Back time for Sharon
    TooShy20

I think Abby got burned too!

#192   2014/02/17 06:17PM
    Damsel29

Quote laurie6:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote habbyfan: I too agree with post #148 ...

Well said Savoy!!!

Thnxs habbyfan, Sharon just has the ability to draw viewers into her scenes.

Not all viewers, I have never been so bored with her as I am now.

Ain't it the truth! I was about to puke watching her today pleading with Nick to help her make this all go away! It has been years and she is still trying to use men to lean on like she is such a distressed little damsel. She can't even woman up good enough to fight her own problems. She is using this like a cow milker to get at Nick. I can see straight thru her and sadly, she is still singing the same song, just a different day in a new year. Boring!!!!!!

#193   2014/02/17 06:18PM
    Savoy

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Savoy:
    Damsel29

Sharon tried to kill Cameron, would have, if she wasn't so clumsy. I don't see where she is ahead at all. In reality, she was willing to have a man declared dead that she knew wasn't dead. Sharon is capable of anything.

That's the beauty of Sharon's history, it stands without the distortion with the revisionist history.
    Sharon never tried killing anyone, she was defending herself from her attacker. Sharon isn't a murderous sociopath, who's killed or tried killing two people to have a man, so she's always going to be ahead.

When Sharon was involved with Cameron and he came back to town, she didn't have to defend herself. All she had to do was tell her husband the truth and that would have completely neutralized Cameron. She went to that room knowing he wanted sex, she was willing to do whatever it took to stop Cameron from telling Nick the truth. She said that more than once. How was she going to do that. She knew he wanted sex and if she didn't want to give it to him, how did she think she was going to stop him. She hit him over the head and rolled his body up in a rug and tried to dispose of it. All that to keep her dirty little secret. She did the same thing to Phyllis, all to keep her dirty little secret. She was willing to do anything to stop her from telling. And in both cases the things were things SHE had done wrong.

Sharon was never "involved" so to speak as having an ongoing relationship with Cameron. Sharon's decision to meet Cameron after his threats to tell Nick didn't give him the right to attack her period, self defense is just that. There's no way in trying to play revisionist history as though Sharon went there for any other reason then to get Cameron to leave town, leaving her alone. Sharon hasn't done anything to Phyllis, who stripped over her own clumsy feet.

#194   2014/02/17 06:21PM
    Savoy

Quote TooShy20: I think Abby got burned too!

Yes she did get burned using the face cream.

#195   2014/02/17 06:22PM
    Damsel29

Quote Savoy:
    77RestlessFan

I'm so tired of the excuses for Sharon. She is the mother of Victor's grandchildren. So what !!!! Sharon didn't care that Victor was her kid's grandfather when she tried to ruin his company, or when she burned down his house, or when she slept with him. She didn't care when she betrayed Victor to Adam, or helped McCall try to take over Victor's company. She even sold Victor's stock so he would lose control. And this thing about Sharon losing a child, many people have lost children and they would never think of doing the things Sharon has done. Cassie is dead due to a negligent mother and Cassie's own rebellious attitude. The things in Sharon's life didn't change her nor did BPD, it only exacerbated who she already was and has always been. She only displayed the hatred and jealousy she has always harbored for the Newmans but never had the courage to say so. She was too busy trying to be one of them knowing that she wasn't wanted. There is no excuse. Sharon has had ample opportunity to leave the Newman family completely alone if she felt that way but she didn't. So she gets exactly what she deserves.

What excuses, Sharon is the mother to his grandchildren, it's none of Victor's business if Nick wants to be with Sharon. Using the image of a grandchild he claimed to love is sick and twisted, deprived of all human decency. Victor should have thought about his company when he married Sharon by leaving a proxy in place as to whom would run the company in his absence. I don't have any sympathy for Victor on that score, I loved that Sharon hit him where it hurt the most with Victor. Sharon bared no negligence in agreeing with Nick to give Cassie another chance since she was doing so well in following the rules. So the claim of Sharon's illness that wasn't a part of her history at the time being exacerbated isn't holding water. No two parent suffers the lost of a child in the same manner, nor do they ever get over the loss of that child.

Sharon owes her entire life to Victor Newman. Everything she has, he gave her and she is enjoying living on his ranch because of him. What she has done to Victor is just inexcusable. Sharon is ungrateful and ignorant. She has been nothing but a fool for the entire Newman family and she would lay down with pigs to stay in that family if she had to. Look at her and how she has sold her soul for it. She is lying, to this day, she is ruining Nick's life with his daughter because she is still withholding the truth from him because she is using him. Sharon is past due a huge pay back and it is coming. There is nothing to whitewash her, she is standing out there, exposed and full of her own garbage. I hope that Victor finds out what she did and nails her to the wall with it and then some.

#196   2014/02/17 06:24PM
    Damsel29

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote sweetangel.:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Ethelmae02: nope. There's a article on this SL saying it will come out on Sharin in March. Her time is UP finally.

and then it will come out that sharon didn't actually change anything and JACK is still the daddy of summer....

I sure never read that.. do you have a link? I just love that vic hates her that much

It doesn't matter that Victor hates Sharon, Sharon will be the one sitting pretty when it's learned of Victor's machinations in gaslighting Sharon. It will be another failed attempt at keeping Nick away from Sharon, with Victor looking the fool.

another reason for Vic to success'd her burning down the ranch Thx for reminding me

To bad that Victor wasn't in the fire when it burned down.

I would have loved that. Then he could have escaped, hidden out and come haunt the b!tch. Him and fake Cassie could have tag teamed her arse.

Maybe then she would have taken a full bottle of her tourettes meds...or was it schizophrenia. No...it was BPD. Yeah...she could have OD on her BPD meds.

I would have loved seeing Victor burning as well, he's so deserving of a fiery death. Sharon will recover, leading a healthy life.

She hasn't had a healthy life in her 20 years this show. If past action is indicative of future performance, she will be faking her death again, to go sell herself on a street corner in Montana, while she goes by the name of Pop Tart. Then she will probably have an schizo moment, where the voices in her head tell her to go push a cow over a cliff.

This is just too good!

#197   2014/02/17 06:28PM
    Damsel29

Quote Savoy:
    Quote Damsel29:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote Savoy:
    Sinny

Torching someone's home.. bringing Alistair in to torment Gloria.. same as vic is doing to sharon..changing the paternity tests.. disgusting trick that she is..

Sharon did them a huge favor in burning that monstrosity, crime or not, I don't have a problem with it. Jack is the one who brought Alistair to town, so that can be put where it belongs. Nothing Sharon has done compared to Victor's sick depravity.

I give a big thumbs up to this post. Sharon is one thing but him hurting his grandchildren is another. I was pee od when he was pitting Nick against Jack over Summer. Than the little Dee incident really made my blood boil now he is going to hurt My man Noah and little baby faith oh hell no Victor die you evil scumbag!

Thnxs, that's Victor's sad existence, he doesn't care whom he hurts to get what he wants.

Neither does Sharon, that is why this is so interesting.

Sharon cares or she wouldn't be torn up about what she thinks she's done. Good acting keeps things interesting, it's why the character always has a story to play out, her portrayer plays it so well that it keeps viewers engaged in whatever she does.

Sharon could care less about what she did. Look at her, if she was all torn up about what she did, she would tell Nick the truth and Jack and Summer too. This isn't about Sharon Case. I don't get your referral to her. This is about a character on the Young and the Restless. Do you know the difference?

Bashing and baiting members is against the guidelines. Please see email. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 07:29PM
    #198   2014/02/17 06:30PM
    Savoy

Damsel29

Sharon owes her entire life to Victor Newman. Everything she has, he gave her and she is enjoying living on his ranch because of him. What she has done to Victor is just inexcusable. Sharon is ungrateful and ignorant. She has been nothing but a fool for the entire Newman family and she would lay down with pigs to stay in that family if she had to. Look at her and how she has sold her soul for it. She is lying, to this day, she is ruining Nick's life with his daughter because she is still withholding the truth from him because she is using him. Sharon is past due a huge pay back and it is coming. There is nothing to whitewash her, she is standing out there, exposed and full of her own garbage. I hope that Victor finds out what she did and nails her to the wall with it and then some.

Sharon owes Victor nothing, what she has she built with Nick the man who she was married to for 10 years. Someone has laid down with a pig on a dumpster, it wasn't Sharon though. Nick's life isn't ruined, he's still living life as he wants, spending time with the woman that he wants. What truth would that be that Sharon needs to tell? Sharon doesn't need whitewashing, she hasn't done anything that requires her to be.

#199   2014/02/17 06:32PM
    Damsel29

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote mswadel: ^^^I do not agree with the opinions listed in the above post, #148.
    me either MsWadel. Im so glad I dont have to agree with anyone opinions and have the right to free speech,lol. Sharin was in on the plot to hire that actor to spook John and it was just as cruel to Lauren and gloria as what Vic is now doing to the skank. Sharin is a heartless tramp cause she is easily duping Summer and jack and wont stop the LIE.

Exactly! Sharon is so busy gazing at her own reflection, she could care less about anything else. She believes that with all of this distressed damsel game that she always plays that Nick won't mind what she has done. She has him right where she wants him. She isn't worried about Summer and how she ruined her life or Phyllis and the fact that she took the only person from Summer that she can turn to. Sharon don't care about anybody but herself. She don't even care about Nick, she never did, She just wants that pocket book.

#200   2014/02/17 06:39PM
    lvsdasnow

From what I remember, Sharon ran off and left the children. she met up with Cameron and stayed with him for awhile. He got abusive so she wanted to leave. The children were left to stay with their Dad because she was not thinking about them at all.
    Her children have always played second to her and her play things.

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list