List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pay Back time for Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Pay Back time for Sharon

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/15 03:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/29 09:30PM, Views: 7724, Replies: 216
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #181   2014/02/17 05:17PM
    Re: Pay Back time for Sharon
    laurie6

Quote Savoy:
    Quote habbyfan: I too agree with post #148 ...

Well said Savoy!!!

Thnxs habbyfan, Sharon just has the ability to draw viewers into her scenes.

Not all viewers, I have never been so bored with her as I am now.

#182   2014/02/17 05:22PM
    Savoy

77RestlessFan

I'm so tired of the excuses for Sharon. She is the mother of Victor's grandchildren. So what !!!! Sharon didn't care that Victor was her kid's grandfather when she tried to ruin his company, or when she burned down his house, or when she slept with him. She didn't care when she betrayed Victor to Adam, or helped McCall try to take over Victor's company. She even sold Victor's stock so he would lose control. And this thing about Sharon losing a child, many people have lost children and they would never think of doing the things Sharon has done. Cassie is dead due to a negligent mother and Cassie's own rebellious attitude. The things in Sharon's life didn't change her nor did BPD, it only exacerbated who she already was and has always been. She only displayed the hatred and jealousy she has always harbored for the Newmans but never had the courage to say so. She was too busy trying to be one of them knowing that she wasn't wanted. There is no excuse. Sharon has had ample opportunity to leave the Newman family completely alone if she felt that way but she didn't. So she gets exactly what she deserves.

What excuses, Sharon is the mother to his grandchildren, it's none of Victor's business if Nick wants to be with Sharon. Using the image of a grandchild he claimed to love is sick and twisted, deprived of all human decency. Victor should have thought about his company when he married Sharon by leaving a proxy in place as to whom would run the company in his absence. I don't have any sympathy for Victor on that score, I loved that Sharon hit him where it hurt the most with Victor. Sharon bared no negligence in agreeing with Nick to give Cassie another chance since she was doing so well in following the rules. So the claim of Sharon's illness that wasn't a part of her history at the time being exacerbated isn't holding water. No two parent suffers the lost of a child in the same manner, nor do they ever get over the loss of that child.

#183   2014/02/17 05:27PM
    Savoy

Quote laurie6:
    Quote Savoy:

Well said Savoy!!!

That's ok, everyone doesn't have to like the character. There's more than enough who do enjoy the character that she keeps getting story.

#184   2014/02/17 05:29PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote frostysmygirl: Maybe it is payback time but that is not for Victor to decide now is it? He let her sit in prison and she lost a year of her children's life. She burnt his house down i think that should make them even Steven. Noah's last words to his grand dad was please leave my mom alone. Victor is not just hurting Sharon. He is hurting his son and two more of his grand children and is using the memory of a child he claimed to love so much that's were it becomes more vile and despicable to me. And to me i remember when Jack came up with this scheme he had to talk Sharon into it. He was the one who wanted Gloria out of his house but yes Sharon did finally go along with him.

Sharon is hurting Victor's other granddaughter Summer and Nick (whom she claims to love so much) so, again, Sharon is getting what she deserves.

#185   2014/02/17 05:35PM
    Layngel

Quote Savoy:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote Savoy:

Well said Savoy!!!

That's ok, everyone doesn't have to like the character. There's more than enough who do enjoy the character that she keeps getting story.

I have to give Sharon credit. There are times I have loved her, there are times I have loathed her. That formula makes a good character. She is interesting to say the least, imo.

#186   2014/02/17 05:47PM
    TooShy20

I thought Allistair was to gaslight Gloria. She tampered jar of cream that burn a client and threat sue Jabot for burning up her face! Jack got blamed he had to leave the company something like that.So Allistair didn't bother me! Gloria deserved everything Jack did to her! Gloria wasn't mentally ill either she was fully aware what she did.

#187   2014/02/17 05:56PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Savoy:
    Damsel29

Sharon tried to kill Cameron, would have, if she wasn't so clumsy. I don't see where she is ahead at all. In reality, she was willing to have a man declared dead that she knew wasn't dead. Sharon is capable of anything.

That's the beauty of Sharon's history, it stands without the distortion with the revisionist history.
    Sharon never tried killing anyone, she was defending herself from her attacker. Sharon isn't a murderous sociopath, who's killed or tried killing two people to have a man, so she's always going to be ahead.

When Sharon was involved with Cameron and he came back to town, she didn't have to defend herself. All she had to do was tell her husband the truth and that would have completely neutralized Cameron. She went to that room knowing he wanted sex, she was willing to do whatever it took to stop Cameron from telling Nick the truth. She said that more than once. How was she going to do that. She knew he wanted sex and if she didn't want to give it to him, how did she think she was going to stop him. She hit him over the head and rolled his body up in a rug and tried to dispose of it. All that to keep her dirty little secret. She did the same thing to Phyllis, all to keep her dirty little secret. She was willing to do anything to stop her from telling. And in both cases the things were things SHE had done wrong.

#188   2014/02/17 05:59PM
    Sinny

Quote Layngel: From what I gather from reading the posts and history of the show, and all the stunts, pain and torture caused by the various characters, there is one moral of the story I can come up with.

Don't live in Genoa City.

LOL A bunch of nasties.

#189   2014/02/17 05:59PM
    Layngel

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Layngel: From what I gather from reading the posts and history of the show, and all the stunts, pain and torture caused by the various characters, there is one moral of the story I can come up with.

Don't live in Genoa City.

LOL A bunch of nasties.

You could not pay me to live there

#190   2014/02/17 06:08PM
    Savoy

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote Savoy:

Well said Savoy!!!

I have to give Sharon credit. There are times I have loved her, there are times I have loathed her. That formula makes a good character. She is interesting to say the least, imo.

IA, I'm a loyal fan and there's been times I wanted to shake her, but you're so right it's what makes her a great character that draws you into the scenes with her.

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list