List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pay Back time for Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Pay Back time for Sharon

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/15 03:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/29 09:30PM, Views: 7934, Replies: 216
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #171   2014/02/17 04:44PM
    Re: Pay Back time for Sharon
    Savoy

Quote habbyfan: I too agree with post #148 ...

Well said Savoy!!!

Thnxs habbyfan, Sharon just has the ability to draw viewers into her scenes.

#172   2014/02/17 04:48PM
    Savoy

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Savoy:
    LoganH8tr

Ahhhh...so now it is the nature of the beast on a soap? Since all that occur on a soap are natures of all the beasts, that excuse can be used for everyone and all the bashing can be stopped.

Cheating has always been the nature of the beast on a soap, it didn't just start with Nick and Sharon. It doesn't excuse anyone's cheating.

But is their love not so timeless and enduring that it rises above cheating?

I never said cheating started with Nick and Sharon, nor did I give the impression that was my opinion.. so I'm not sure why that was brought up.

Apparently their love does, as they are being drawn back to each other. It was my opinion in response to all of the cheating comment.

#173   2014/02/17 04:57PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote clicquot1: And really this is nothow soapy karma works at all Sharon if tptb decide to give her soapy karma will get it in the form of someone(probably Cassie3...Vic's minion)burning down her cabin!

Notice, how Adam kidnapped a kid and then his own kid got the very same thing done to him.......maybe even twice cause it won't be for 6 months!

Also, Adam some say cause the miscarriage of Ashley's baby and so his own child was involved in an accident and the baby was miscarried!

Those are just a couple of examples of soapy karma and they are of like kind!

Sharon was a bit player in this but Jack was not! Jefferey was also a bit player in doing this to his own wifey for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

I guess some could say that Jack got his gaslighting karma through Ashley but then Jack also ended up being the bestie to the man who gaslighted his own sister!

Since he is the bestie that only makes one sumise that Jack Abbott is very self-serving just like Victor!

Afterall, Adam was the one who disposed of the hookeer's body and threw her in an alley like a piece of trash when Jack had passe out and she o.d.'d in the Abbott Mansion!

Playing a bit part? Does that mean that the guy driving the getaway car in a robbery should be excused? Whatever part she played, it was major enough to coach the lookalike on how to be John Abbott and how to gaslight Gloria. Bit part or whatever, she was in this up to her neck.
    she is just as guilty as jack was. Sure wish this board had a ignore button. I hope victor drives her bonkers! oh wait, she's already there.

#174   2014/02/17 04:59PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote Sinny: Both Sharon and Vic are pretty disgusting and low life.

I just hope Victor finds out what she has done. On top of all that she has done to him, and no matter how low life he might be, he has been good to this woman. She owes everything she has to him and he didn't deserve any of this from her. That is what makes her so much lower that Victor. He took care of her poor mother, probably still is. After all she has done to him, eh still allows her to live on his ranch, even now. Its incredible. Victor has bankrolled this woman for most of her adult life. She ain't nuts enough not to know this. Victor is the perfect retribution for Sharon.
    just like you said "Victor is the perfect retribution for skankypants indeed." Nothing lasts forever in soapland and Im enjoying the ride of nutty Sharin cause she's headed for a crash,haha

#175   2014/02/17 05:00PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Savoy:
    bukopandan

Bringing up Alistair is an interesting point and there are obvious similarities, but there are sooo many more significant differences (and the very tone of the fake John story, with its intentional humorous camp quality, immediately stands out as one) to even go into! What interests me is looking beyond what is so black and white. What Vic is doing is horrible. I don't excuse what Shack did, but what Vic is doing is far, far worse.

Exactly, there's a difference in Jack trying to get rid of the money grubbing Gloria who was trying to take the family home. Opposed to Victor's gaslighting the mother of his grandchildren, who he knows is ill, in an attempt to keep Nick and her apart. There's nothing that can justifies Victor's subhuman behavior.

I'm so tired of the excuses for Sharon. She is the mother of Victor's grandchildren. So what !!!! Sharon didn't care that Victor was her kid's grandfather when she tried to ruin his company, or when she burned down his house, or when she slept with him. She didn't care when she betrayed Victor to Adam, or helped McCall try to take over Victor's company. She even sold Victor's stock so he would lose control. And this thing about Sharon losing a child, many people have lost children and they would never think of doing the things Sharon has done. Cassie is dead due to a negligent mother and Cassie's own rebellious attitude. The things in Sharon's life didn't change her nor did BPD, it only exacerbated who she already was and has always been. She only displayed the hatred and jealousy she has always harbored for the Newmans but never had the courage to say so. She was too busy trying to be one of them knowing that she wasn't wanted. There is no excuse. Sharon has had ample opportunity to leave the Newman family completely alone if she felt that way but she didn't. So she gets exactly what she deserves.

#176   2014/02/17 05:05PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote marshal:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote marshal: I actually don't remember Sharon gaslighting Gloria but if true all I can say is, "bravo" she deserves an award for it.

Oh well, she did it... she was a ring leader.. and that is what I say about Vic.... Bravo ...for paying that heffa back.. he owes her..

Its the way you look at her, now that I've read what this was about Sharon didn't do this maliciously, it was a PRANK which means a joke and there was no "ring" as you call it. Big difference.

It was not a prank. She was trying to drive Gloria out of the Abbott house. I guess her turning Summer's life upside down just to get a man wasn't malicious either. Or when she was chasing a married man (Brad) wasn't malicious. Or when she blackmailed Nikki, I guess that wasn't malicious either. Always excuses for Sharon.

#177   2014/02/17 05:07PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Savoy:
    bukopandan

Bringing up Alistair is an interesting point and there are obvious similarities, but there are sooo many more significant differences (and the very tone of the fake John story, with its intentional humorous camp quality, immediately stands out as one) to even go into! What interests me is looking beyond what is so black and white. What Vic is doing is horrible. I don't excuse what Shack did, but what Vic is doing is far, far worse.

Exactly, there's a difference in Jack trying to get rid of the money grubbing Gloria who was trying to take the family home. Opposed to Victor's gaslighting the mother of his grandchildren, who he knows is ill, in an attempt to keep Nick and her apart. There's nothing that can justifies Victor's subhuman behavior.

I'm so tired of the excuses for Sharon. She is the mother of Victor's grandchildren. So what !!!! Sharon didn't care that Victor was her kid's grandfather when she tried to ruin his company, or when she burned down his house, or when she slept with him. She didn't care when she betrayed Victor to Adam, or helped McCall try to take over Victor's company. She even sold Victor's stock so he would lose control. And this thing about Sharon losing a child, many people have lost children and they would never think of doing the things Sharon has done. Cassie is dead due to a negligent mother and Cassie's own rebellious attitude. The things in Sharon's life didn't change her nor did BPD, it only exacerbated who she already was and has always been. She only displayed the hatred and jealousy she has always harbored for the Newmans but never had the courage to say so. She was too busy trying to be one of them knowing that she wasn't wanted. There is no excuse. Sharon has had ample opportunity to leave the Newman family completely alone if she felt that way but she didn't. So she gets exactly what she deserves.
    so true. I will never ever pity this trollop ever. So victor is sinking low with hiring this girl. She did the same exact thing to jack and that is being twisted into blaming Jack and excusing her part in it. Nope she was part of and happily took part in spooking gloria. She is bitter Victor has turned on her and isnt dancing to her stank music any longer. She's a freaking criminal the arsonist and I hope he pays her back and burns down her two bit shack and why he's at it torch Nick's too since he owns that shack he lives in as well. Why are the squatters still live on daddy's land if he's so this or that? oh thats right neither has the backbone to live elsewhere. At least Viki packed up and moved off the ranch. Those two bums and leeches are stanking hypocrites and enablers. Im gonna be so laughing when skankypants gig is up and Jethro has egg on his face trusting the used up Newman family w hore.

#178   2014/02/17 05:08PM
    Layngel

From what I gather from reading the posts and history of the show, and all the stunts, pain and torture caused by the various characters, there is one moral of the story I can come up with.

Don't live in Genoa City.

#179   2014/02/17 05:10PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote marshal:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote marshal: I actually don't remember Sharon gaslighting Gloria but if true all I can say is, "bravo" she deserves an award for it.

Oh well, she did it... she was a ring leader.. and that is what I say about Vic.... Bravo ...for paying that heffa back.. he owes her..

Its the way you look at her, now that I've read what this was about Sharon didn't do this maliciously, it was a PRANK which means a joke and there was no "ring" as you call it. Big difference.

It was not a prank. She was trying to drive Gloria out of the Abbott house. I guess her turning Summer's life upside down just to get a man wasn't malicious either. Or when she was chasing a married man (Brad) wasn't malicious. Or when she blackmailed Nikki, I guess that wasn't malicious either. Always excuses for Sharon.
    yep she's a pathetic broke down skank. I havent noticed any other fools, oops live men attracted to the town bicyle of the Newmans except Nick and his story is "Im on rebound from Avery. Skanky always wants some Newman man to save her and good Adam is gone cause he's her 2nd rescuer but not anymore. Just leaves Nick and her son and we see how often he visits the funhouse of spooks and such.

#180   2014/02/17 05:14PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Layngel: From what I gather from reading the posts and history of the show, and all the stunts, pain and torture caused by the various characters, there is one moral of the story I can come up with.

Don't live in Genoa City.
    you got that right! the sharing of men and women even for soapland is utter gross and nasty. Sharin going there marrying the kids grandpa is just so nasty for words. Now she's sliming around the 2nd or 3rd go round with Nick after she just slimed around with
    adam previously and that was after the DAD! isnt enough soap in the grocery store to wash that nastiness away, ugh! Sharin is so reminding me of Brooke Logan. They could be sisters

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list