List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pay Back time for Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Pay Back time for Sharon

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/15 03:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/29 09:30PM, Views: 8244, Replies: 216
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2014/02/17 04:21PM
    Re: Pay Back time for Sharon
    Ethelmae02

Quote calliope: Pop Tart? I love it ! She sure was Pop's tart!!
    LOL! Pop Tart and BROTHER LOVIN TART,lol

#162   2014/02/17 04:23PM
    habbyfan

I too agree with post #148 ...

Well said Savoy!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/17 04:24PM
    #163   2014/02/17 04:31PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote calliope: Pop Tart? I love it ! She sure was Pop's tart!!

LOL...glad you like it.

Believe it or not...it just POPPED into my head
    LOVE that name POP TART! that is what she is. Did the pop, the 2 sons, Nick's ex stepdad,you name it. The men sharing so reminds me of brooke Logan, yuck. She and Nick are nasty going after Diane and Victor and Adam, ick

Glad you liked it. When it "popped" in head...I thought it fit her perfectly.

Girl...they are related.

Pretty soon Sharon will want to do Kyle too. Too bad John Abbot and Albert Miler are 6 feet under...if they were living, Pop Tart would want to do them too.

#164   2014/02/17 04:31PM
    Savoy

LoganH8tr

Ahhhh...so now it is the nature of the beast on a soap? Since all that occur on a soap are natures of all the beasts, that excuse can be used for everyone and all the bashing can be stopped.

Cheating has always been the nature of the beast on a soap, it didn't just start with Nick and Sharon. It doesn't excuse anyone's cheating.

#165   2014/02/17 04:32PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote sweetangel.:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Ethelmae02: nope. There's a article on this SL saying it will come out on Sharin in March. Her time is UP finally.

and then it will come out that sharon didn't actually change anything and JACK is still the daddy of summer....

I sure never read that.. do you have a link? I just love that vic hates her that much

It doesn't matter that Victor hates Sharon, Sharon will be the one sitting pretty when it's learned of Victor's machinations in gaslighting Sharon. It will be another failed attempt at keeping Nick away from Sharon, with Victor looking the fool.

another reason for Vic to success'd her burning down the ranch Thx for reminding me

To bad that Victor wasn't in the fire when it burned down.

I would have loved that. Then he could have escaped, hidden out and come haunt the b!tch. Him and fake Cassie could have tag teamed her arse.

Maybe then she would have taken a full bottle of her tourettes meds...or was it schizophrenia. No...it was BPD. Yeah...she could have OD on her BPD meds.

I would have loved seeing Victor burning as well, he's so deserving of a fiery death. Sharon will recover, leading a healthy life.

She hasn't had a healthy life in her 20 years this show. If past action is indicative of future performance, she will be faking her death again, to go sell herself on a street corner in Montana, while she goes by the name of Pop Tart. Then she will probably have an schizo moment, where the voices in her head tell her to go push a cow over a cliff.
    LOL! Sharin is a useless bimbo.

#166   2014/02/17 04:34PM
    Savoy

LoganH8tr

She hasn't had a healthy life in her 20 years this show. If past action is indicative of future performance, she will be faking her death again, to go sell herself on a street corner in Montana, while she goes by the name of Pop Tart. Then she will probably have an schizo moment, where the voices in her head tell her to go push a cow over a cliff.

The only women on the show who has prostituted themselves out are Phyllis and Chelsea. Sharon will be fine as she recovers leading a healthier life.

#167   2014/02/17 04:36PM
    Savoy

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Savoy:
    Sinny

Torching someone's home.. bringing Alistair in to torment Gloria.. same as vic is doing to sharon..changing the paternity tests.. disgusting trick that she is..

Sharon did them a huge favor in burning that monstrosity, crime or not, I don't have a problem with it. Jack is the one who brought Alistair to town, so that can be put where it belongs. Nothing Sharon has done compared to Victor's sick depravity.

Nope...she is just worse.

It's not even close to the sick depravity of Victor.

#168   2014/02/17 04:37PM
    Savoy

Quote Graceee: ITA with post # 148!

Thnxs

#169   2014/02/17 04:41PM
    Savoy

Quote calliope:
    Quote Savoy:
    Damsel29

Sharon tried to kill Cameron, would have, if she wasn't so clumsy. I don't see where she is ahead at all. In reality, she was willing to have a man declared dead that she knew wasn't dead. Sharon is capable of anything.

That's the beauty of Sharon's history, it stands without the distortion with the revisionist history.
    Sharon never tried killing anyone, she was defending herself from her attacker. Sharon isn't a murderous sociopath, who's killed or tried killing two people to have a man, so she's always going to be ahead.

She tried to kill him. Why do you think she whacked him on the head?

It's called self defense, when warding off an attacker, as Sharon was doing in defending herself after being hit by Cameron.

#170   2014/02/17 04:43PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Savoy:
    LoganH8tr

Ahhhh...so now it is the nature of the beast on a soap? Since all that occur on a soap are natures of all the beasts, that excuse can be used for everyone and all the bashing can be stopped.

Cheating has always been the nature of the beast on a soap, it didn't just start with Nick and Sharon. It doesn't excuse anyone's cheating.

But is their love not so timeless and enduring that it rises above cheating?

I never said cheating started with Nick and Sharon, nor did I give the impression that was my opinion.. so I'm not sure why that was brought up.

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list