List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pay Back time for Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Pay Back time for Sharon

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/15 03:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/29 09:30PM, Views: 8274, Replies: 216
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2014/02/17 03:55PM
    Re: Pay Back time for Sharon
    LoganH8tr

Quote Savoy:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote sweetangel.:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Ethelmae02: nope. There's a article on this SL saying it will come out on Sharin in March. Her time is UP finally.

and then it will come out that sharon didn't actually change anything and JACK is still the daddy of summer....

I sure never read that.. do you have a link? I just love that vic hates her that much

It doesn't matter that Victor hates Sharon, Sharon will be the one sitting pretty when it's learned of Victor's machinations in gaslighting Sharon. It will be another failed attempt at keeping Nick away from Sharon, with Victor looking the fool.

another reason for Vic to success'd her burning down the ranch Thx for reminding me

To bad that Victor wasn't in the fire when it burned down.

I would have loved that. Then he could have escaped, hidden out and come haunt the b!tch. Him and fake Cassie could have tag teamed her arse.

Maybe then she would have taken a full bottle of her tourettes meds...or was it schizophrenia. No...it was BPD. Yeah...she could have OD on her BPD meds.

I would have loved seeing Victor burning as well, he's so deserving of a fiery death. Sharon will recover, leading a healthy life.

She hasn't had a healthy life in her 20 years this show. If past action is indicative of future performance, she will be faking her death again, to go sell herself on a street corner in Montana, while she goes by the name of Pop Tart. Then she will probably have an schizo moment, where the voices in her head tell her to go push a cow over a cliff.

#152   2014/02/17 03:59PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Savoy:
    Sinny

Torching someone's home.. bringing Alistair in to torment Gloria.. same as vic is doing to sharon..changing the paternity tests.. disgusting trick that she is..

Sharon did them a huge favor in burning that monstrosity, crime or not, I don't have a problem with it. Jack is the one who brought Alistair to town, so that can be put where it belongs. Nothing Sharon has done compared to Victor's sick depravity.

Nope...she is just worse.

#153   2014/02/17 04:04PM
    Graceee

ITA with post # 148!

#154   2014/02/17 04:04PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote mswadel: ^^^I do not agree with the opinions listed in the above post, #148.
    me either MsWadel. Im so glad I dont have to agree with anyone opinions and have the right to free speech,lol. Sharin was in on the plot to hire that actor to spook John and it was just as cruel to Lauren and gloria as what Vic is now doing to the skank. Sharin is a heartless tramp cause she is easily duping Summer and jack and wont stop the LIE.

#155   2014/02/17 04:07PM
    calliope

Pop Tart? I love it ! She sure was Pop's tart!!

#156   2014/02/17 04:07PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote clicquot1: The gaslighting of Gloria was done because there are two things that matter more than anything to Jack Abbott and it isn't his kids and whatever woman he is dating or married to but JABOT COSMETICS & the ABOTT MANSION!

Gloria was responsible for him being fired from Jabot because of the face cream tainting and also he couldn't be involved in any aspect of owning Jabot! This is when the secret deal with Jih Minh happened!

Glo lied to John from the get go when she hired 2 actors to "play" her sons & didn't want JA to know who her sons really were!

After Terrrible Tom came to town & started blackmailing her because they were still married making her marriage to JA illiegal she stole $$$$$$$$$ from JA to pay off TT!

After TT death.......Ashley initially confessed but then John confessed and was sent to prison & got 7 years!

While he was there he was being overmedicated & Jack took advantage & substituted a new will! John was confuised and thought he was still maRried to Dina and told John lies!

The new will cut out Gloria who originally had 50%!

After John's death then Gloria & her family were delibeerately given the wrong time so they couldn't mourn with the "family"!

At first Gloria got 50% of the estate until the prison chaplin came forward with Jack's will!

Gloria was cut out!

John's attorney never filed paperwork after TT death and so their marriage was not valid!

A judge gave Glo 1/2 of the estate because of Jack's phony will!

Glo after John's death was a busy girl and overheard D.A. William Barlow say he was to inherit 50 MILION $$$!

She schemed to get him to marry her and it worked all the while he was investigating her in the face cream tainting!

WB had a stroke and this was when MB & his family kept him medicated so he couldn't bust GLO! He finally passed away and Glo got the $$$$$$$ & then Jeffery came & blackmailed her into marrying him!

Jack was out for blood not only because he wanted to get back at Glo for the face cream incident because he LOST Jabot but because he didn't think his dad should've given the house to anyone but the kids who were all ABBOTT!

After the "haunting"(I think)Jack & Sharon first moved out and then Glo felt like she was gonna get some sort of karma(as told to her by Jenna)and so she & Jeff moved out of the Abbott Mansion!)

I don't know which was worse Jack or Gloria cause they both did horrrible, rotten, dispicable thing things not only to each other but to family!

What Jack did to his father was pure betrayal while the man was in prison confused, over-medicated, and vulnerable all because Jack hated Gloria!

And Glo was just as bad the way she treated John.......lying, stealing, and trying to pull a fast one all for the Benjamins!

So Sharon helped Jack try and gaslight Gloria by using a look alike. She is just as guilty as Jack is, in this.
    it isnt any such thing as a little gaslighting or alot. She was guilty of it all since she was in on the plot. I dont care one bit about victor driving her nuts quite frankly. She is a useless skank/tramp/ H O

#157   2014/02/17 04:09PM
    calliope

Quote Savoy:
    Damsel29

Sharon tried to kill Cameron, would have, if she wasn't so clumsy. I don't see where she is ahead at all. In reality, she was willing to have a man declared dead that she knew wasn't dead. Sharon is capable of anything.

That's the beauty of Sharon's history, it stands without the distortion with the revisionist history.
    Sharon never tried killing anyone, she was defending herself from her attacker. Sharon isn't a murderous sociopath, who's killed or tried killing two people to have a man, so she's always going to be ahead.

She tried to kill him. Why do you think she whacked him on the head?

#158   2014/02/17 04:12PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote calliope: Pop Tart? I love it ! She sure was Pop's tart!!

LOL...glad you like it.

Believe it or not...it just POPPED into my head

#159   2014/02/17 04:18PM
    Layngel

I kinda feel bad for Sharon. I mean, she should have never switched the DNA (if she did, and it wasn't just something she thought she did)and she needs to admit to that. But I think there is something horrible about using someones dead child against them. I feel for her on that one.

#160   2014/02/17 04:19PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote calliope: Pop Tart? I love it ! She sure was Pop's tart!!

LOL...glad you like it.

Believe it or not...it just POPPED into my head
    LOVE that name POP TART! that is what she is. Did the pop, the 2 sons, Nick's ex stepdad,you name it. The men sharing so reminds me of brooke Logan, yuck. She and Nick are nasty going after Diane and Victor and Adam, ick

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list