List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pay Back time for Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Pay Back time for Sharon

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/15 03:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/29 09:30PM, Views: 8021, Replies: 216
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2014/02/15 06:22PM
    Re: Pay Back time for Sharon
    Damsel29

Quote clicquot1: Oh, and as far as "why" Glo/Jeff really moved out of the Abbott Mansion IMO, Glo was really afraid that her karma was gonna be that the 50 MILLION she inherited from W.B.'s estate from his dead relative would somehow go away because of karma so that is why she gave up the 1/2 of the Abbott Mansion!

I can't really remember but she & Jeff blew through the $$$$$$$$$$$ pretty quick!

What made Jack soooooooo dispicable is that he used someone that looked like his own dad to go after the woman that his dad loved! And whether people like Glo or not John Abbott loved her and wanted her to have some of his estate but because Jack blamed Glo for losing Jabot(again)he would've done ANYTHING to get back at Gloria!

And Sharon was there and helped Jack.

#142   2014/02/15 06:24PM
    Damsel29

Quote Savoy:
    Molli

Nope, they have a half a billion a piece to keep them nice and cozy. Don't really give a rets patootee either. They'll go crawling back like they always do.

Sharin stole, burnt, stalked and everything else, just like others have done. She's not immune or excused for bad behavior by this viewer. My views, my opinion.

Everyone has an opinion . Sharon hasn't killed or tried killing anyone, so she's ahead of the pact. I don't think they'll be crawling back to Victor anytime soon. It's nice that they have, money so they aren't dependent on Victor.

Sharon tried to kill Cameron, would have, if she wasn't so clumsy. I don't see where she is ahead at all. In reality, she was willing to have a man declared dead that she knew wasn't dead. Sharon is capable of anything.

#143   2014/02/15 06:27PM
    Damsel29

Quote clicquot1: And really this is nothow soapy karma works at all Sharon if tptb decide to give her soapy karma will get it in the form of someone(probably Cassie3...Vic's minion)burning down her cabin!

Notice, how Adam kidnapped a kid and then his own kid got the very same thing done to him.......maybe even twice cause it won't be for 6 months!

Also, Adam some say cause the miscarriage of Ashley's baby and so his own child was involved in an accident and the baby was miscarried!

Those are just a couple of examples of soapy karma and they are of like kind!

Sharon was a bit player in this but Jack was not! Jefferey was also a bit player in doing this to his own wifey for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

I guess some could say that Jack got his gaslighting karma through Ashley but then Jack also ended up being the bestie to the man who gaslighted his own sister!

Since he is the bestie that only makes one sumise that Jack Abbott is very self-serving just like Victor!

Afterall, Adam was the one who disposed of the hookeer's body and threw her in an alley like a piece of trash when Jack had passe out and she o.d.'d in the Abbott Mansion!

Playing a bit part? Does that mean that the guy driving the getaway car in a robbery should be excused? Whatever part she played, it was major enough to coach the lookalike on how to be John Abbott and how to gaslight Gloria. Bit part or whatever, she was in this up to her neck.

#144   2014/02/15 06:28PM
    Damsel29

Quote Savoy:
    Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote Savoy:
    Sinny

Torching someone's home.. bringing Alistair in to torment Gloria.. same as vic is doing to sharon..changing the paternity tests.. disgusting trick that she is..

Sharon did them a huge favor in burning that monstrosity, crime or not, I don't have a problem with it. Jack is the one who brought Alistair to town, so that can be put where it belongs. Nothing Sharon has done compared to Victor's sick depravity.

I give a big thumbs up to this post. Sharon is one thing but him hurting his grandchildren is another. I was pee od when he was pitting Nick against Jack over Summer. Than the little Dee incident really made my blood boil now he is going to hurt My man Noah and little baby faith oh hell no Victor die you evil scumbag!

Thnxs, that's Victor's sad existence, he doesn't care whom he hurts to get what he wants.

Neither does Sharon, that is why this is so interesting.

#145   2014/02/15 06:31PM
    Damsel29

Quote Sinny: Both Sharon and Vic are pretty disgusting and low life.

I just hope Victor finds out what she has done. On top of all that she has done to him, and no matter how low life he might be, he has been good to this woman. She owes everything she has to him and he didn't deserve any of this from her. That is what makes her so much lower that Victor. He took care of her poor mother, probably still is. After all she has done to him, eh still allows her to live on his ranch, even now. Its incredible. Victor has bankrolled this woman for most of her adult life. She ain't nuts enough not to know this. Victor is the perfect retribution for Sharon.

#146   2014/02/17 03:40AM
    Sinny

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote clicquot1: Oh, and as far as "why" Glo/Jeff really moved out of the Abbott Mansion IMO, Glo was really afraid that her karma was gonna be that the 50 MILLION she inherited from W.B.'s estate from his dead relative would somehow go away because of karma so that is why she gave up the 1/2 of the Abbott Mansion!

I can't really remember but she & Jeff blew through the $$$$$$$$$$$ pretty quick!

What made Jack soooooooo dispicable is that he used someone that looked like his own dad to go after the woman that his dad loved! And whether people like Glo or not John Abbott loved her and wanted her to have some of his estate but because Jack blamed Glo for losing Jabot(again)he would've done ANYTHING to get back at Gloria!

And Sharon was there and helped Jack.

She sure was..heck she even found the look alike.. she sure did not try to talk Jack out of it.. so I have no sympathy for her with Victor going after her the same way she did..Pay back is a B**** Sharin.

#147   2014/02/17 04:43AM
    Savoy

Damsel29

Sharon tried to kill Cameron, would have, if she wasn't so clumsy. I don't see where she is ahead at all. In reality, she was willing to have a man declared dead that she knew wasn't dead. Sharon is capable of anything.

That's the beauty of Sharon's history, it stands without the distortion with the revisionist history.
    Sharon never tried killing anyone, she was defending herself from her attacker. Sharon isn't a murderous sociopath, who's killed or tried killing two people to have a man, so she's always going to be ahead.

#148   2014/02/17 04:44AM
    Savoy

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote Savoy:
    Sinny

Torching someone's home.. bringing Alistair in to torment Gloria.. same as vic is doing to sharon..changing the paternity tests.. disgusting trick that she is..

Sharon did them a huge favor in burning that monstrosity, crime or not, I don't have a problem with it. Jack is the one who brought Alistair to town, so that can be put where it belongs. Nothing Sharon has done compared to Victor's sick depravity.

I give a big thumbs up to this post. Sharon is one thing but him hurting his grandchildren is another. I was pee od when he was pitting Nick against Jack over Summer. Than the little Dee incident really made my blood boil now he is going to hurt My man Noah and little baby faith oh hell no Victor die you evil scumbag!

Thnxs, that's Victor's sad existence, he doesn't care whom he hurts to get what he wants.

Neither does Sharon, that is why this is so interesting.

Sharon cares or she wouldn't be torn up about what she thinks she's done. Good acting keeps things interesting, it's why the character always has a story to play out, her portrayer plays it so well that it keeps viewers engaged in whatever she does.

#149   2014/02/17 06:33AM
    mswadel

^^^I do not agree with the opinions listed in the above post, #148.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/17 06:34AM
    #150   2014/02/17 03:48PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Savoy:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Ethelmae02: nope. There's a article on this SL saying it will come out on Sharin in March. Her time is UP finally.

and then it will come out that sharon didn't actually change anything and JACK is still the daddy of summer....

I think that's how it's going to play out as well. Victor's sick twisted plot will only do the opposite in reuniting Nick and Sharon.

So many things, situations and people have been given claim for this future reuniting of SHICK, that I have no doubt one of them will reunite the serial cheaters.

The sun is rising in the east tomorrow. Let's add that to the list too.

But then there are younger hotter blonde in GC everywhere. I bet that will cause Nick to cheat again.

Thank goodness for the sun always rising in the east, eh?

It's the nature of the beast on a soap, they all cheat, Nick has never been faithful to anyone. It's doesn't alter the inevitable of what's to happen.

Ahhhh...so now it is the nature of the beast on a soap? Since all that occur on a soap are natures of all the beasts, that excuse can be used for everyone and all the bashing can be stopped.

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list