List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pay Back time for Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Pay Back time for Sharon

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/15 03:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/29 09:30PM, Views: 8022, Replies: 216
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2014/02/15 05:06PM
    Re: Pay Back time for Sharon
    frostysmygirl

Quote Savoy:
    Sinny

Torching someone's home.. bringing Alistair in to torment Gloria.. same as vic is doing to sharon..changing the paternity tests.. disgusting trick that she is..

Sharon did them a huge favor in burning that monstrosity, crime or not, I don't have a problem with it. Jack is the one who brought Alistair to town, so that can be put where it belongs. Nothing Sharon has done compared to Victor's sick depravity.

I give a big thumbs up to this post. Sharon is one thing but him hurting his grandchildren is another. I was pee od when he was pitting Nick against Jack over Summer. Than the little Dee incident really made my blood boil now he is going to hurt My man Noah and little baby faith oh hell no Victor die you evil scumbag!

#132   2014/02/15 05:07PM
    clicquot1

The gaslighting of Gloria was done because there are two things that matter more than anything to Jack Abbott and it isn't his kids and whatever woman he is dating or married to but JABOT COSMETICS & the ABOTT MANSION!

Gloria was responsible for him being fired from Jabot because of the face cream tainting and also he couldn't be involved in any aspect of owning Jabot! This is when the secret deal with Jih Minh happened!

Glo lied to John from the get go when she hired 2 actors to "play" her sons & didn't want JA to know who her sons really were!

After Terrrible Tom came to town & started blackmailing her because they were still married making her marriage to JA illiegal she stole $$$$$$$$$ from JA to pay off TT!

After TT death.......Ashley initially confessed but then John confessed and was sent to prison & got 7 years!

While he was there he was being overmedicated & Jack took advantage & substituted a new will! John was confuised and thought he was still maRried to Dina and told John lies!

The new will cut out Gloria who originally had 50%!

After John's death then Gloria & her family were delibeerately given the wrong time so they couldn't mourn with the "family"!

At first Gloria got 50% of the estate until the prison chaplin came forward with Jack's will!

Gloria was cut out!

John's attorney never filed paperwork after TT death and so their marriage was not valid!

A judge gave Glo 1/2 of the estate because of Jack's phony will!

Glo after John's death was a busy girl and overheard D.A. William Barlow say he was to inherit 50 MILION $$$!

She schemed to get him to marry her and it worked all the while he was investigating her in the face cream tainting!

WB had a stroke and this was when MB & his family kept him medicated so he couldn't bust GLO! He finally passed away and Glo got the $$$$$$$ & then Jeffery came & blackmailed her into marrying him!

Jack was out for blood not only because he wanted to get back at Glo for the face cream incident because he LOST Jabot but because he didn't think his dad should've given the house to anyone but the kids who were all ABBOTT!

After the "haunting"(I think)Jack & Sharon first moved out and then Glo felt like she was gonna get some sort of karma(as told to her by Jenna)and so she & Jeff moved out of the Abbott Mansion!)

I don't know which was worse Jack or Gloria cause they both did horrrible, rotten, dispicable thing things not only to each other but to family!

What Jack did to his father was pure betrayal while the man was in prison confused, over-medicated, and vulnerable all because Jack hated Gloria!

And Glo was just as bad the way she treated John.......lying, stealing, and trying to pull a fast one all for the Benjamins!

#133   2014/02/15 05:09PM
    Savoy

Molli

Nope, they have a half a billion a piece to keep them nice and cozy. Don't really give a rets patootee either. They'll go crawling back like they always do.

Sharin stole, burnt, stalked and everything else, just like others have done. She's not immune or excused for bad behavior by this viewer. My views, my opinion.

Everyone has an opinion . Sharon hasn't killed or tried killing anyone, so she's ahead of the pact. I don't think they'll be crawling back to Victor anytime soon. It's nice that they have, money so they aren't dependent on Victor.

#134   2014/02/15 05:12PM
    frostysmygirl

Quote clicquot1: The gaslighting of Gloria was done because there are two things that matter more than anything to Jack Abbott and it isn't his kids and whatever woman he is dating or married to but JABOT COSMETICS & the ABOTT MANSION!

Gloria was responsible for him being fired from Jabot because of the face cream tainting and also he couldn't be involved in any aspect of owning Jabot! This is when the secret deal with Jih Minh happened!

Glo lied to John from the get go when she hired 2 actors to "play" her sons & didn't want JA to know who her sons really were!

After Terrrible Tom came to town & started blackmailing her because they were still married making her marriage to JA illiegal she stole $$$$$$$$$ from JA to pay off TT!

After TT death.......Ashley initially confessed but then John confessed and was sent to prison & got 7 years!

While he was there he was being overmedicated & Jack took advantage & substituted a new will! John was confuised and thought he was still maRried to Dina and told John lies!

After John's death then Gloria & her family were delibeerately given the wrong time so they couldn't mourn with the "family"!

At first Gloria got 50% of the estate until the prison chaplin came forward with Jack's will!

Gloria was cut out!

John's attorney never filed paperwork after TT death and so their marriage was not valid!

Glo after John's death was a busy girl and overheard D.A. William Barlow say he was to inherit 50 MILION $$$!

She schemed to get him to marry her and it worked all the while he was investigating her in the face cream tainting!

WB had a stroke and this was when MB & his family kept him medicated so he couldn't bust GLO! He finally passed away and Glo got the $$$$$$$ & then Jeffery came & blackmailed her into marrying him!

Jack was out for blood not only because he wanted to get back at Glo for the face cream incident because he LOST Jabot but because he didn't think his dad should've given the house to anyone but the kids who were all ABBOTT!

After the "haunting"(I think)Jack & Sharon first moved out and then Glo felt like she was gonna get some sort of karma(as told to her by Jenna)and so she & Jeff moved out of the Abbott Mansion!)

I don't know which was worse Jack or Gloria cause they both did horrrible, rotten, dispicable thing things not only to each other but to family!

What Jack did to his father was pure betrayal while the man was in prison confused, over-medicated, and vulnerable all because Jack hated Gloria!

And Glo was just as bad the way she treated John.......lying, stealing, and trying to pull a fast one all for the Benjamins!

OMGosh Thank u i just had a lot of memories come flooding back . I remember i felt terrible for William when he was in a wheelchair due to the stroke the Baldwins kept him from everyone. Micheal even got drunk one night and was abusive. Thanks for the memories

#135   2014/02/15 05:14PM
    clicquot1

Oh, and as far as "why" Glo/Jeff really moved out of the Abbott Mansion IMO, Glo was really afraid that her karma was gonna be that the 50 MILLION she inherited from W.B.'s estate from his dead relative would somehow go away because of karma so that is why she gave up the 1/2 of the Abbott Mansion!

I can't really remember but she & Jeff blew through the $$$$$$$$$$$ pretty quick!

What made Jack soooooooo dispicable is that he used someone that looked like his own dad to go after the woman that his dad loved! And whether people like Glo or not John Abbott loved her and wanted her to have some of his estate but because Jack blamed Glo for losing Jabot(again)he would've done ANYTHING to get back at Gloria!

#136   2014/02/15 05:19PM
    frostysmygirl

Quote clicquot1: Oh, and as far as "why" Glo/Jeff really moved out of the Abbott Mansion IMO, Glo was really afraid that her karma was gonna be that the 50 MILLION she inherited from W.B.'s estate from his dead relative would somehow go away because of karma so that is why she gave up the 1/2 of the Abbott Mansion!

I can't really remember but she & Jeff blew through the $$$$$$$$$$$ pretty quick!

What made Jack soooooooo dispicable is that he used someone that looked like his own dad to go after the woman that his dad loved! And whether people like Glo or not John Abbott loved her and wanted her to have some of his estate but because Jack blamed Glo for losing Jabot(again)he would've done ANYTHING to get back at Gloria!

Oh i remember it well I was one that liked Gloria there were many heated discussions on my old board about Jack vrs Gloria. They both gave as good as they got. I like Jack abit more nowadays. I think the writers have mellowed him over the past few years but his bad side could also resurface. I did not like what he did to his dad either.

#137   2014/02/15 05:22PM
    Savoy

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote Savoy:
    Sinny

Torching someone's home.. bringing Alistair in to torment Gloria.. same as vic is doing to sharon..changing the paternity tests.. disgusting trick that she is..

Sharon did them a huge favor in burning that monstrosity, crime or not, I don't have a problem with it. Jack is the one who brought Alistair to town, so that can be put where it belongs. Nothing Sharon has done compared to Victor's sick depravity.

I give a big thumbs up to this post. Sharon is one thing but him hurting his grandchildren is another. I was pee od when he was pitting Nick against Jack over Summer. Than the little Dee incident really made my blood boil now he is going to hurt My man Noah and little baby faith oh hell no Victor die you evil scumbag!

Thnxs, that's Victor's sad existence, he doesn't care whom he hurts to get what he wants.

#138   2014/02/15 05:24PM
    clicquot1

And really this is nothow soapy karma works at all Sharon if tptb decide to give her soapy karma will get it in the form of someone(probably Cassie3...Vic's minion)burning down her cabin!

Notice, how Adam kidnapped a kid and then his own kid got the very same thing done to him.......maybe even twice cause it won't be for 6 months!

Also, Adam some say cause the miscarriage of Ashley's baby and so his own child was involved in an accident and the baby was miscarried!

Those are just a couple of examples of soapy karma and they are of like kind!

Sharon was a bit player in this but Jack was not! Jefferey was also a bit player in doing this to his own wifey for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

I guess some could say that Jack got his gaslighting karma through Ashley but then Jack also ended up being the bestie to the man who gaslighted his own sister!

Since he is the bestie that only makes one sumise that Jack Abbott is very self-serving just like Victor!

Afterall, Adam was the one who disposed of the hookeer's body and threw her in an alley like a piece of trash when Jack had passe out and she o.d.'d in the Abbott Mansion!

#139   2014/02/15 05:50PM
    Sinny

Both Sharon and Vic are pretty disgusting and low life.

#140   2014/02/15 06:20PM
    Damsel29

Quote clicquot1: The gaslighting of Gloria was done because there are two things that matter more than anything to Jack Abbott and it isn't his kids and whatever woman he is dating or married to but JABOT COSMETICS & the ABOTT MANSION!

Gloria was cut out!

So Sharon helped Jack try and gaslight Gloria by using a look alike. She is just as guilty as Jack is, in this.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list