List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Music Box explanation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Music Box explanation

Started by coolkraft at 2014/02/14 07:44AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 07:56PM, Views: 2251, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/02/14 07:44AM
    Music Box explanation
    coolkraft

Seems Phillip Chancellor wrote a love song for Jill...it is worth many millions of dollars and that is why Catherine left her the music box.

#2   2014/02/14 08:54AM
    Re: Music Box explanation
    ErinsMom

Someone on another board brought up the fact that Kevin has a key. Could his key fit the music box?

#3   2014/02/17 06:03PM
    fairland

Quote ErinsMom: Someone on another board brought up the fact that Kevin has a key. Could his key fit the music box?

So would kevin actually help out Jill with the music box mystery just by using a key to open the box and find out what is inside the music box.

#4   2014/02/18 07:28PM
    Rebel556

Philip Chancellor( a nobody in the music world) wrote a song worth millions. Who did he write it with? John Lennon and Paul McCartney?
    Gimme a break, writers. Make the box have something more valuable. Besides, if I had a song that my husband wrote for another woman, it would be in the fireplace...a. Hunk a hunk a burnin' love.

#5   2014/02/18 07:51PM
    Pastfifty

Quote Rebel556: Philip Chancellor( a nobody in the music world) wrote a song worth millions. Who did he write it with? John Lennon and Paul McCartney?
    Gimme a break, writers. Make the box have something more valuable. Besides, if I had a song that my husband wrote for another woman, it would be in the fireplace...a. Hunk a hunk a burnin' love.

It's so funny but I've begun to remember a lot of things about Phillip Chancellor and his original plotline.

I watched Y & R from day one (at first) didn't watch it for years, but I digress.

As I recall, Phillip and Jill did love each other, but I don't recall it as being a 'searing' love affair. It began when Jill felt kind of sorry for Phillip because Katherine was such a bitca. Jill had daddy issues and 'money' issues and, yes she did love Phillip, but he was certainly no musical virtuoso. Jill's father, Bill, had left the Foster family years before and she seemed to be looking, as I remember, for a father figure. Phillip fit the bill (no pun intended) and he was loaded, money wise. Katherine was loaded, booze wise, and well....that was that.

Phillip was kind of nerdish in the beginning and I don't think he wrote anything but checks, mostly.

#6   2014/02/18 07:56PM
    Tybee Island

All I know about the music box is that I wish the story was over. It's one of those storylines that barely gets started, then pushed away for weeks. Just when we've forgotten about it, tada, it's back! Get on with the stupid box story or bury it forever!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list