List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon Cassie Victor..CAN SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon Cassie Victor..CAN SPOILER

Started by rediculous at 2014/02/13 01:05PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:20PM, Views: 15327, Replies: 132
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2014/02/14 05:09AM
    Re: Sharon Cassie Victor..CAN SPOILER
    Savoy

Quote yrfan00:
    Quote fracabell: Oh my, I was just talking about this the other day, now this is how the writers will pull Sharon out of from under the bus. Victor doing this will be found out and what sharon did will be found out but all the Newmans will be so disgusted that Victor drove sharon crazy with Cassie (who everyone ADORED) and sharon will be forgiven. This is ther Sharon/Shick redemption all us Shick/Sharon fans have longed for for so long

I think you nailed exactly what will happen. Victor is a sorry excuse for a human being and I can't wait for Nick to find out what he is doing to Sharon and what will make matters worse is that he is using Shick's daughter Cassie to drive Sharon crazy. Nick is going to go balistic on Victor!! Yep, and when he does find out about Sharon, it is going to be Victor that Nick will be hating not Sharon. Shick will be back stronger than ever and they will battle Victor together!!

Word, IA with both posts, I think you're 100% right, as vile as Victor is this is going to blow up in his face doing the opposite of what he's trying to do. In the end he will have drawn Nick and Sharon together instead of tearing them apart as he'd hoped, Sharon, will emerge stronger.

#82   2014/02/14 05:19AM
    rediculous

Quote BabygirlAH: Victor is an awful person. He treated Adam like crap. But Victor is 10 times worse than Adam. I can't believe he is using Cassie's death this way. Maybe someone will run him over by mistake this time.

Just kidding, the show would be totally boring without him. I just can't believe he is Gaslighted Sharon this way. But then again, I don't feel sorry for her either. Just tell the truth.

and that's the bottom line..

#83   2014/02/14 05:23AM
    rediculous

Quote Savoy:
    Quote yrfan00:
    Quote fracabell: Oh my, I was just talking about this the other day, now this is how the writers will pull Sharon out of from under the bus. Victor doing this will be found out and what sharon did will be found out but all the Newmans will be so disgusted that Victor drove sharon crazy with Cassie (who everyone ADORED) and sharon will be forgiven. This is ther Sharon/Shick redemption all us Shick/Sharon fans have longed for for so long

I think you nailed exactly what will happen. Victor is a sorry excuse for a human being and I can't wait for Nick to find out what he is doing to Sharon and what will make matters worse is that he is using Shick's daughter Cassie to drive Sharon crazy. Nick is going to go balistic on Victor!! Yep, and when he does find out about Sharon, it is going to be Victor that Nick will be hating not Sharon. Shick will be back stronger than ever and they will battle Victor together!!

Word, IA with both posts, I think you're 100% right, as vile as Victor is this is going to blow up in his face doing the opposite of what he's trying to do. In the end he will have drawn Nick and Sharon together instead of tearing them apart as he'd hoped, Sharon, will emerge stronger.

that's where I think all this headed also..

#84   2014/02/14 05:36AM
    ChuloEspana

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote yrfan00:

Victor will pay for this because he using Nick's dead daughter to do this. But Sharon will not walk away free and clear either because in the midst of Victor being exposed so will Sharon, as to what she did to Summer and Phyllis.

#85   2014/02/14 05:46AM
    fracabell

Quote ChuloEspana:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote yrfan00:

Victor will pay for this because he using Nick's dead daughter to do this. But Sharon will not walk away free and clear either because in the midst of Victor being exposed so will Sharon, as to what she did to Summer and Phyllis.

Yes but I think people will be able to overlook it because Vitor is using Cassie who everyone loved and adored. and who knows what "cassie" will do, maybe she will turn on victor and hurt someone like Nikki and then it will be even worse for Vic. Or maybe this will drive sharon so crazy and Cassie hurts her and when everything comes out I think Sharon will be at such a low that people may FINALLY see how everything has affected her and possibly understand. I know that is a stretch because everyone loves to take shots at sharon, but maybe Nick will love sharon so much and help her throught it all and maybe Nikki and Vicky can even be firnedly with sharon again (i loved the days when they were "somewhat" friends.

#86   2014/02/14 06:08AM
    yrfan00

Quote fracabell: Yes but I think people will be able to overlook it because Vitor is using Cassie who everyone loved and adored. and who knows what "cassie" will do, maybe she will turn on victor and hurt someone like Nikki and then it will be even worse for Vic. Or maybe this will drive sharon so crazy and Cassie hurts her and when everything comes out I think Sharon will be at such a low that people may FINALLY see how everything has affected her and possibly understand. I know that is a stretch because everyone loves to take shots at sharon, but maybe Nick will love sharon so much and help her throught it all and maybe Nikki and Vicky can even be firnedly with sharon again (i loved the days when they were "somewhat" friends.

IA Fracabell,I loved the days when Sharon had a love/hate relationship with Nikki and Vicki. I know Shaters want Nick to hate Sharon SO bad, but I don't think that is going to happen. Who is to say that Victor wasn't doing something to Sharon before the Cassie look alike to try and drive Sharon crazy. When he saw it wasn't keeping Shick apart, that is when he concocted this gas-lighting plan. I still think Mason was switching Sharon's meds. Remember when she told Nick her meds were making her feel weird. Maybe it was that that ultimately made her decide to go off of them. Nick is going to be SO pissed at Victor he won't be able to see straight!! I too believe that when he realizes what Victor has been doing to Sharon, he will realize how mentally unstable Sharon has been since Cassie died and his role in all of this, and he will help her through it. Nick is falling back in love with Sharon, so don't underestimate the power of his love for her. They have overcome things before, and Victor is just going to solidify Nick's love for Sharon. JMHO.

#87   2014/02/14 06:23AM
    Sinny

Quote ChuloEspana:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote yrfan00:

True.. he is using Nick's dead daughter for his own agenda and SHaron is using his alive daughter for her own agenda. Both are nasty.

#88   2014/02/14 06:26AM
    fracabell

Quote yrfan00:
    Quote fracabell: Yes but I think people will be able to overlook it because Vitor is using Cassie who everyone loved and adored. and who knows what "cassie" will do, maybe she will turn on victor and hurt someone like Nikki and then it will be even worse for Vic. Or maybe this will drive sharon so crazy and Cassie hurts her and when everything comes out I think Sharon will be at such a low that people may FINALLY see how everything has affected her and possibly understand. I know that is a stretch because everyone loves to take shots at sharon, but maybe Nick will love sharon so much and help her throught it all and maybe Nikki and Vicky can even be firnedly with sharon again (i loved the days when they were "somewhat" friends.

IA Fracabell,I loved the days when Sharon had a love/hate relationship with Nikki and Vicki. I know Shaters want Nick to hate Sharon SO bad, but I don't think that is going to happen. Who is to say that Victor wasn't doing something to Sharon before the Cassie look alike to try and drive Sharon crazy. When he saw it wasn't keeping Shick apart, that is when he concocted this gas-lighting plan. I still think Mason was switching Sharon's meds. Remember when she told Nick her meds were making her feel weird. Maybe it was that that ultimately made her decide to go off of them. Nick is going to be SO pissed at Victor he won't be able to see straight!! I too believe that when he realizes what Victor has been doing to Sharon, he will realize how mentally unstable Sharon has been since Cassie died and his role in all of this, and he will help her through it. Nick is falling back in love with Sharon, so don't underestimate the power of his love for her. They have overcome things before, and Victor is just going to solidify Nick's love for Sharon. JMHO.

I so agree with you, don't underestimate the love that is Shick. They always find their way back to each other, even when Nick so called loved Phyllis and he was always coming to Sharon. Faith is a beautiful reminder of the power of Shick. Please writers, please help sharon first and foremost and please reunite shick

#89   2014/02/14 06:54AM
    marshal

"don't underestimate the love that is Shick. They always find their way back to each other, even when Nick so called loved Phyllis and he was always coming to Sharon. Faith is a beautiful reminder of the power of Shick. "

ITA there was never and none since able to do this love and Faith is truly the proof.

#90   2014/02/14 07:03AM
    Molli

Quote Sinny:
    Quote ChuloEspana:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote yrfan00:

True.. he is using Nick's dead daughter for his own agenda and SHaron is using his alive daughter for her own agenda. Both are nasty.

Victor's motive is payback. Sharon's motive is selfish. Both are being cruel but Victor is Victor, to expect him to just sit back and take it isn't his M.O. Sharon has caused a young woman extreme pain of losing the family she loves.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list