List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What purpose do Abby/Tyler & Lilly/Cane serve?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What purpose do Abby/Tyler & Lilly/Cane serve?

Started by 60schick at 2014/02/13 06:01AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 02:27PM, Views: 2893, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2014/02/17 02:41PM
    Re: What purpose do Abby/Tyler & Lilly/Cane serve?
    moonjewel

I don't see anything wrong with having a young couple who are happy, in love, committed to one another and to their family - Lily and Cane. My disappointment in them comes from expecting more of them and from them. Lily and Cane both IMO are much more intelligent than what is being written for them lately. I know not everyone can have a front burner story at the same time - I just wish the writers wouldn't insult the fans by writing inane material for the cast members on a back burner story live/

Abby and Tyler - I haven't come to terms with. I do not care for this actress's portrayal of Abby and don't believe her as a young woman in love with Tyler. It seems forced , not natural at all. It's like she is having root canal.
    And Tyler, at first I felt sorry for him - having his mother killed and his father imprisoned. Now I just don't know why he is putting up with Lily unless he is running a con on her - and I hope that is not the case. I am so tired of every con in the world zeroing i on the residents of GC.

I would like to see something new and fresh. JMO - and no offense to any who are enjoying things as written.

#52   2014/02/17 05:22PM
    shoozeyque

No purpose for any of them. They're boring. Just s/l fill-ins, I guess, until the more interesting stuff comes along. JMHO.

#53   2014/02/18 01:32PM
    Ruby and Teddy

Abbey is a perfect Pollyanna! She has no substance. Old Abby had fire in her – businesswise, familywise and socially, and, a great dresser I might add. Tyler and Leslie need to go. This business of not dreaming about a wedding since Leslie was a child is ridiculously uninteresting. “Love” came her way and she reverts to being a child! She has no life in her. As for Tyler, well . . . pollyandy. No substance there either. These people have to go. Cane and Lilly are good together – a love story. It’s the writing that makes them despensible.

#54   2014/02/18 02:27PM
    luvroflife

I started watching Y&R because of Cane & Lily and got to care about many other characters, flaws and all. I appreciate the diversity of personalities - something for everyone. Probably one of the reasons Y&R remains #1.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list